[Valentine's Day Celebration] Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compliementary tree puns:

Oak-ay, Yew, all think that I WOOD, lie to you about if I know anything, but I am just ROWAN in my boat through this river of confusion, suppose this is just a BRANCH of many possible things we can expect, but for now I will LEAF you with one final and over used pun...I am STUMPED as to if they mean my role or me as a person knows the information you seek, also here is ACORNy pun again but also a statement, the TREE-tment of Quinn so far is APPLE-ling, I WALNUT stand for it either.

image.png.3d3bbf6eacc080e0aee5c8a90e44ead3.png

EVERYBODY LETS PREPARE FOR A MAFIA VILLAGER

image.thumb.png.0d3f7b646523ca25d78371ead441cd35.png

cORSO X ale anyone?

image.png.06360fca659101db233cd19189b8fdb4.png

listen folks, a stumped tree is not a good sign

image.thumb.png.c5535fb3f256474296bb0f9c223efbe3.pngI SHIP ALE X CORSO

image.png.e0d3c812abd2948cc50a90ee3337e0f7.png

oh shut up cupid you can die now

[UNVOTE] PAUL

[ELIMINATE] NEWT

i think some information was lost and/or buried in that long exchange... and i know tis rude of me to not read it all. Still, don't worry I'll just recheck it later.

aight. just to equalize the vote against me

[Eliminate] Roswell

Spoiler

psst i thought i was the only one who writes  whole thesis long assed posts. I feel like I'm being hidden in the shadows here. Who said that? :eyes: Illuminaughty confirmed

33 minutes ago, Quinn said:

because of Alisae’s constant pushing on me when we’ve actually never played a game together but apparently e knows everything about me right away. Like... no. 

I read a bit of sailboat's game.

Granted that's not mafia.

But I'm not basing my read on you on how you play.
I just saw what content you provided and thought it was coming from scum.

A few notes.

1. While I think Quinn's accusation that Alisae and I are collaborating is all speculation and no evidence, some of the language hurled at her does seem extreme to me. We should try to avoid being overly rude to each other, even to those we're certain are our enemies for this game.

2. I understand that people are suspicious of me, and for good reason. I try to adapt my playstyle every game to make myself hard to read. In the Danganronpa Mafia game, the theme of my actions as mafia was to do things someone cautious like Evi would never do as mafia. So it's fine to question me. I take no offense.

3. There has just been so much noise in this thread so far that I'm having trouble following what's going on. I'm at the point where I'm going to start voting for people because they spam too much if this keeps up.

Anyway, the most suspicious person to me so far is.... Roswell, for getting on board with Alisae's plan immediately after I explained how it favors mafia. Therefore...

[Eliminate) Roswell

8 minutes ago, Eviora said:

2. I understand that people are suspicious of me, and for good reason. I try to adapt my playstyle every game to make myself hard to read. In the Danganronpa Mafia game, the theme of my actions as mafia was to do things someone cautious like Evi would never do as mafia. So it's fine to question me. I take no offense.

No one fos'es you besides Quinn?

@Quinn If you think me and Evi are scum together come vote Evi and help me bus.

tDwxLQz.png
I think if Evi flips scum, you're probably town.

@Eviora I don't like how you're sitting on the fence with this, mostly because it seems like you're trying to calm us down (and there isn't anything really WRONG with how I was pushing Quinn btw, I've said much worse imo) without really getting your hands dirty and taking a hard stance on the fight.

Also I really don't like how self-conscious you currently are, because I don't think town is going to be THAT self-conscious.

Vote Tally 1.3 - 19 hours left

Alisae (2) - Venus, Quinn
Roswell (2) - Sailboat, Eviora
Newt (1) - Sosobean
Sailboat (1) - Roswell
Bazaro (1) - Amine
Amine (1) - Newt
Castiel101 (1) - NickCrash
EndearingCharacterTrait (1) - Alistair
Sosobean (1) - Paul25
Eviora (1) - Alisae
Quinn (1) - Bazaro
Not voted yet (9) - Corso, Digital Amber, Jace Stormkirk, Castiel101, Candy, EndearingCharacterTrait, Seal, Anti_Hero, Purplecicada

Chocolate Tally 1.3

Anti_Hero - Friendship Chocolate to Drakyle
Roswell and Newt - Friendship Chocolate to Alisae
Sosobean - Friendship Chocolate to Venus
Lord Drakyle - Friendship Chocolate to Eviora
Newt - Friendship Chocolate to Quinn

• Global Mods

Woah, what’s even going on here?

An entire shitstorm by the sounds of it, smh...

I like Quinn’s claim, and I don’t think she’d honestly go out of her way to find a random role from EM if it wasn’t hers. Personally, I’ve never seen or heard of Captain before, so this is why I can believe it.

I also happened to get a few messages, but I am not falling for it whatsoever. I am always wary of messages being sent like this, so sorry if the messenger is in fact town but I am not going to fall for it.

I don’t like this Evi & Alle vs. Quinn/Evi vs. Alle & Quinn/Alle vs. Evi & Quinn thing that’s going on. Evi and Quinn are both townreads for me (albeit Evi has a slight read), and with how Alle has been (admittedly I believe this is the first time I’ve played with both Alle and Evi) with her words etc., I don’t think I can trust her.

I have null leads on everyone else rn as it’s D1, but I don’t feel like randovoting, even though I’m perhaps joining a bandwagon here. Something about Alle’s playstyle just screams ‘off’ to me. Give me a good enough reason and I’ll back off.

[Eliminate] Alisae.

Not for nothing, Evi, but if I was mafia, wouldn't I have agreed to Alisae's idea before you commented on it?

TBH, the only reason I changed my mind is that I thought my N0 action had been RB'ed (spoilers: I do have a NA, which would normally be giving more information for the mafia than I should, but in the interest of defending myself I feel like it's worth risking), but Dive had just been delayed in responding to it, and Alisae's idea did give me an out to actually using that information without explicitly roleclaiming.

Honestly, you kinda look like you're trying to bandwagon off of sail's vote against me. It does somewhat obligate me to change my vote, though, so good job with that.

[Unvote] Sailboat

[Eliminate] Eviora

Actually @Quinn, there are some options here, because I want a peaceful resolution, mostly because butting heads like this isn't healthy.
And in the event we're both town, we need to be able to work together since this is a team game.

Like, at the end of the day his a huge ego battle.
Like, I think you're a cool person, and I like you.
I'm sorry for somethings I've said, but at this point, there's 3 things we can do.
A. We can continue to egg on each other forever. I don't really think this is a good time for the both of us to egg each other on currently. I don't think there ever WILL be a time for us to egg each other on.

B. One of us can try to ignore each other. However, this sends the message that we can both be bullied. I don't think either of us can be bullied.

Or

and this is the option I am trying to go with atm.

C. Diffuse.

Do we want an ego battle with each other now and what would probably be till one of us flips?
I don't.
Granted if we are forced into a position where we have to 1v1 each other, I will hardpush you, but hte day is still young. I want to try to get you back into the game, its day 1, and there is like what, half of the game that remains unsorted? We should be focusing on sorting those slots not going after each others throats because I said things that you took a bit too harshly that weren't meant to be taken that harshly.

pedit: @purplecicada Scum NEVER randomly fakeclaim something like that. They will always prep their claims in advance. Can you explain what feels off?

I'm mostly just trying to sort people and gamesolve atm so...

Where's the option to quote myself at when I need it...

I'm repeating it again. I don't want anything to do with you Alisae. We're on opposing sides and I have no intention on doing anything to assist you. There is a D that you did not list.

D. I don't care about helping you and you keep bullying me into trying to help you but since I've lost all care I won't aid you in any way. I don't go out of my way to help you and I just let things go as they wish to go.

And I'm going to take that one.

Better to avoid directing vote towards anyone, at this instance particularly. Perhaps, I might have a chance to cast later on, it depends on the timezone to a greater extent.

[Unvote] Soso Bean