[Valentine's Day Celebration] Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory

Daniel Blackworth

My claim on cop may or may not have some significance. Figure it out. Did my post even had a tad bit of seriousness in it what with the way i talked about drakyle

Some summarisation of the first few pages

Spoiler

First few pages were of ale suggesting that we all hypoclaim and try to mess up the maf, confusing them with whom to target and who is real.  There was also something about cops disguising the result of their night ability as a read. 

Then newt roleclaims cupid, which could be real or not. Only time can tell.

Next comes nick who while wiling to join ale's game of cop claiming but doesn't quite believe in its effectiveness with so little people joining it.

Evi completely disagrees as it will benefit the maf only. Sail doesn't care as long as it wins him the game. Ros same as Nick. Ect i have no idea

Quinn wants to lynch me, then ali comes to my defense (could a town trying to save me or a maf trying to gain my trust. could be anything. nothing final)

Jace then says that newt got visited by 6 people probably to marvel at his stupidity. What if he is culted already

image.thumb.png.0aea2de1cbdf565bc6ed00fec36fc6f1.pngI'm sorry but i dont remember jace confirming that i just remember that he said 6 people visited newt

image.png.df5c39f3aa8d424f3200fc595a54eb45.png

and can somebody telll me when and where cause i dont remember (again) anybody saying that about paul

Spoiler

Next comes quinn, who is not the cop but knows there is a cop and can talk to the cop anytime. And she has also asked the cop to check me? But i dont think cop can do use their ability during day. @Quinn  MAY i ask for some clarification

image.png.e93702624566335ae3a0503731d12f21.png

knowing soso, he would've made a decision quickly whether to deny or accept the request. The only request i have received is a message unless i'm forgetting something. So are you saying that you're the messenger? Was the message  to everybody an attempt to find out my alignment?  And can you say how many hours ago was the request sent to me?  Take your time reading. I can wait till after work.

image.png.c427862b4836246a0250a93c97774d05.png

This post suggests to me that the request was done before this post, at the same time as m first post, which  is about 16 hours ago. However, i have not received any message of request at all. Though i dont understand what does quinn mean from my presence

TO DIV

Spoiler

@Mafioso Divergent IMMA SUE YOU FOR DEFAMATION

image.png.09a767afc8309a5d684136cd3b4a7d0b.png

To the messenger   

Spoiler

SUCK MY POOP YOU POOR SAD BOY. IT'LL DO YOU A WHOLE LOT OF GOOD. Its delicious, WITH FULL OF NUTRIENTS FOR YOU TO GROW UP and be likw david

imo the problem with the messenger right now is people unsure which side he is aligned with

Spoiler

image.png.ca03ea1b6afa6f22f40dda94002bd003.png

I didn't know that i was so trustable   that everybody would gladly believe a scum's last word.

image.png

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lord Drakyle Clearly since you didn’t read what I stated correctly, I will make one last message. I said I can REQUEST the cop to investigate someone. I said I requested them to investigate SOMEONE I in no way said I asked them to investigate YOU. I stated that if you were the cop and I asked you to investigate someone you most likely would have responded right away as it happened right around the time your first message was posted. 

I can’t communicate directly with the cop I do not know who they are. My message goes only to the cop and that’s it. Like holy shit I’m sick of all of you thinking I sent these messages when I’ve already said clearly and easily enough to comprehend  why I’m not Mafia and why I have my suspicions and that I’m the CAPTAIN. A TOWN MEMBER. 

Just fucking lynch me already. I don’t even want to play anymore honestly. 

@Quinn im very confused by why you are telling me all this?

EDIT: @Quinn I haven't so far accused you of much about anything, most I recall on the messages is saying one of the people claiming to have got one may be the sender themselves trying to blend in, I don't know how you translated that to you being accused by me?

Hi cultist please cult me as I already roleclaimed they will never suspect me and I can help you with your evil plan

Ahem

It's not cool to push you friends like that! Here Queen, a chocolate for you. And btw messenger you can keep sending me messages thx <3

Give Friendship Chocolate: Quinn

@sosobean Apologies to bother you again but it seems like that you probably missed what Bazaro posted on page 6. Subsequently, He also did stated something more where my name has been remarked at the beginning iirc.

I ought to vote you again for this mishap:

[Eliminate] Sosobean

Deal: As soon as possible If you remove my vote, I'll do the same stuff i.e unvote you. Got it?

Btw

Relax and calm down Quinn. Feelsbad that we got an another role revealed, and pls might request you to not lose your interest. Do realize, that your role can serve to be useful for us towns in anyway. ;) 

I’m all quiet and below the radar. The push on Quinn needs to end b/c it making me uncomfortable to see Quinn all worked up and it makes sense for the captain to be Town. At the moment I am at a loss for who to vote. 

@DigitalAmber Role is not alignment indicative and that is fakeclaimable. Play is a far more indicator of alignment then role is.

If you're going to defend Quinn, please give me something that's not their role, because I don't care about that.

Sure, you could argue that their reaction to being pushed is coming from town, but I can't see it. To me it just looks like scum giving up.

Like, look at her motivations.
She scumread me, and when I started to push her she got frustrated?
Why would she be upset if she thinks I'm scum pushing her?
To me, thats indicative of mixed motivations and moreso thinking I'm town.

Like the only way her response makes sense is if she townreads me, and I don't recall her really announce a TR on me.

At this point I believe Quinn and Alisae are both town, and the actual scum is just enjoying the show from the backseat, popcorn in hand and post count desperately low.

The use of the word "scummy" isn't indicative of the messenger's identity imo. Way too generic term. Like, I use it occasionally too; that doesn't make me the author of these messages.

On the other hand I still don't see anything worthy of a scumread in Quinn's posts. Honestly we're focusing on a couple vocal players way too much. This is Owner's Market all over again.

I too received a message of apology from the mysterious stranger who wanted us to out ourselves. Well, for what it's worth I think the initial message was from a townie who thought they had a good idea, saw their plan backfire spectacularly into being scumread by everyone, and just issued a general apology because they felt bad about it. I wonder what kind of role this person has though.

[Eliminate] EndearingCharacterTrait

No, I don't even have very strong suspicions on him. I merely want this to act as a wake-up call and read his thoughts about the current situation. This vote is indirectly aimed at all our silent comrades: please speak up and help! As the uninformed majority, the only way we have to learn things (outside of NA) is to talk here. The more passive we are, the easier it is for scum to lead us to our deaths like a pack of sheep.

Alright this takes too long to read. Did you two really need 4 pages worth of replies for a "fuck you, nah fuck you, nah fuck you..." compilation? 

This takes away parts of the conversation that could be more efficiently used for actual scumhunt. 

@Alisae pushing is one thing, but "kill it with fire" is a bit too much. 

Also, @sosobean I thought I was your friend. Why did you take that chocolate away?

The mysterious messenger uses proper grammar. Thus neither Alisae nor Sosobean are suspicious of this role.  

quick note: In Bazaro's 2nd list, Quinn is no longer suspicious, yet all others remain. If this was a ploy from her to remove suspicion, it worked.

[Eliminate] Castiel

This looks like a mafia trying to blend in, while supporting the scum's efforts to learn all roles. As Bazaro said, it's almost too obvious a mafia synergy.

Besides, it is funny to commit a metaphorical suicide.

@Newt even then they're probably lieing to you.
@Lord Drakyle same here.

@Messenger

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for my role, I can tell you I don’t have a very important one. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you out yourself now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

That looks familiar To be honest, I have a feeling this is the spy. They are distracting us and shifting attention to the anonymous messenger, who we don't know of. The messenger is simply a distraction right now, the most harm he's done is make a few of us reveal roles.  We need to focus on the mafia and not chase after a right-now anonymous spy. 

That looks familiar To be honest, I have a feeling this is the spy. They are distracting us and shifting attention to the anonymous messenger, who we don't know of. The messenger is simply a distraction right now, the most harm he's done is make a few of us reveal roles.  We need to focus on the mafia and not chase after a right-now anonymous spy. 

@NickCrash The kill it with fire part personally pissed me off so I’m glad someone else found that a bit too much. 

Im worked up because this happens any time I can be useful I’m just forced to roleclaim and even THEN people don’t believe me and they just keep pushing me and I feel like I’m not even wanted in this game (haha funny coincidence to my reason for my current discord hiatus right?) because of Alisae’s constant pushing on me when we’ve actually never played a game together but apparently e knows everything about me right away. Like... no. 

Alisae caused me to lose a majority of interest in this game so like... it’s nice to see some of you on my side and all but I actually do not care if I’m lynched. The town is making a huge mistake if they do so but it’s whatever. If Alisae is town and I’m lynched, good. E loses a helpful town member and faces the consequences as well as being looked into the next night/day. Because I am town and there will be consequences following my death specifically for Alisae if I am lynched because I’m not afraid to watch this go into flames with my death. 

It’s not “scum giving up” it’s me as a person being annoyed and fed up with the whole shitshow you started and just not wanting to even take part in the same game anymore. You switching out for someone else like you mentioned earlier doesn’t solve anything either as my desire to play is at a much lower state already; the damage is already done.