[Valentine's Day Celebration] Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory

Daniel Blackworth

9 minutes ago, Newt said:

@Alisae um, do you know who did I target?

I believe you said it was against your best interest to reveal who the lovey-doveys were.

So, if Alisae knew who you visited, you would still refuse the findings. Is that right?

I don't expect Quinn to accept the chocolate. If anything, it will make her even angrier.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Newt No, I am not a tracker. I only know the type of action preformed.

Now I am going to talk about my wagon composition because this is what it looks like

Alisae (7) - Venus, Quinn, Purplecicada, Eviora, Anti_hero, Castiel, Jace

It is fucking huge for what reason?

If you're tagged we need to interact imo.

Venus' vote - This is scum mostly because their vote made it seem like they didn't read the thread and going into it they knew that it was a TvT. Took an unnatural approach on both of us and as such is scum.

Quinn's vote - Quite frankly I never want to play a game of mafia again because of her reactions. Her alignment? Who fucking cares, if she is going to grudge vote me all game because I'm scumhunting, playing to my wincon, and she can't take being pushed personally, then she can go before she throws. Quite frankly I feel unwelcomed here so like. Yeah good job, you succeeded in whatever your mission was. The only potential reason I am okay with being lynched is so that the thread could become healthy and Quinn can move on, (also it'll be a plus not to butt heads with Quinn all game because...I pushed her...)

@purplecicada - Every time I attempted to engage with her I got nothing. I don't think its a scum tactic mostly because I just don't think they're around to ever engage with me. Would STILL like to know what's off about me.

Evi - Can more people talk about this post and my response to it here. Because nothing changed and she still needs to address my concerns presented in that post. That post where Evi voted Roswell is nasty.

@Anti_Hero - Widen your scope beyond "I'm good at the game." Like you most likely are town sure, but wagoning me for that completely throws away any attempt at providing content and/or gamesolving I've done. And I've probably done the most in the game.

@Castiel101 Town doesn't read mechanics imo. What about the Quinn push did you not like imo? If anything this is probably the BEST vote on my wagon, the one I like the most.

@Jace Stormkirk - Why are you voting me again???? I mean my scumread hasn't really changed since their efforts at contributing aren't really in the scumhunting sense, you just said HEY 6 PEOPLE VISITED NEWT. Like they're probably a scum watcher imo.

@Alisae If I gather correctly, your problems with me are:

1. I'm not ok with players calling each other things like "disgusting" because they're suspicious of each other.

2. I'm "self-conscious."  I'm not entirely certain what you mean by that in this context.

Have I missed anything? I feel no need to argue in favor of my feelings on 1. I don't understand 2. enough to properly respond.

I'm not familiar with all the terminology you use, but I don't particularly think I'm sitting on the fence. I went out of my way to single out Roswell for suspicion earlier, and given the way things have turned out, my vote is now firmly for you.

Why would town players not be self aware of their actions? I was mafia last game, you know. I haven't suddenly become blind to subtleties just because I was given a different role this time.

This isn't about Roswell this is about how you approach me fighting Quinn.

They're not concerned about being self-aware. They're concerned about being right. I feel like you're being self-aware because you're scum.

Why would I intervene in the argument between you and Quinn beyond to say I don't approve of directing vicious language at people? I said my piece when she put forward the theory that you and I were working together. Watching you two argue has been informative.

Why would town not be concerned about being self-aware? Should all town players view themselves as expendable? I don't see that it helps town to give others the wrong idea. You seem to have a lot of preconceived notions about how town should and shouldn't act, but, really, I'm a player who will be town some games and mafia other games. This time, I'm town, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten how to think like mafia. I'm not just playing one game. Every move I make here will be remembered in every mafia game I participate in on these forums.

Its moreso you were taking a safe stance that didn't really involve trying to sorting us. If you think its informative, what did you learn?

And my point is you're more concerned about your own actions and that's just not how town thinks.

Just now, Alisae said:

Its moreso you were taking a safe stance that didn't really involve trying to sorting us. If you think its informative, what did you learn?

And my point is you're more concerned about your own actions and that's just not how town thinks.

and you claim to understand how 'town' thinks? where every personality is unique and the uninformed majority might lynch vote you for making a wrong action or say something without carefully considering if it actually makes you suspicious when you aren't a mafia it's not out of the question to believe that a townie would take a safer stance

I learned that Quinn is almost certainly town.

Maybe not all town players are concerned about their own actions. However, I'm a town player and I am concerned, so, apparently, at least sometimes that's how town thinks. We're individuals, not a monolith.

i voted for you cause you have only caused mass confusion and this leaves the mafia with the edge cause no one can get a word out with out you pulling out the scalpel explaining how they are wrong and you are right. this has with other players and and a dose of humility is order has often done the trick.

I haven't created mass confusion if anything I'm the one person that's been making an attempt to gamesolve the most.

Chaos is often good for town mostly because it is extremely easy to play scum in an environment when things are going your way.

I'm not really telling anyone that they're wrong or they're right, I'm mostly just presenting my reads?

the mass confusion is caused by the sheer amount of posts you make in a row so when people logon to see whats up and they see 4 new pages has appeared and around 67% of it is you saying something is taxing to players.

you literally just proved my point with that statment

'tries to explain they don't say everyone is wrong thus saying i am wrong'

triple.jpg

Bros. What is there so much to gamesolve so much on Day 1? 

Imo, the only thing to gamesolve is to take a stand on whether Alle is town or mafia.

From what I've seen in my short history of Mafia experience, I think mafia roles try to get under the radar so they're not lynched or inspected by cop roles and the such. Why Alle, if e is mafia, would expose emselves so much by gazillion-posting? That is why I'm not convinced e is mafia. If e was an inexperienced Mafia player, I'd understand that e would try to participate unnaturally more to appear innocent (I have done this in my first mafia game, only to be smelt out by Quinn, the cop(? I don't even know the roles well lol)) but e is experienced. Buying the wrath of many players isn't something a mafia member would want to do. Hence it all seems unnatural behavior for em to be mafia.

On the other hand, what e has posted, too, is fishy. Why out Quinn as mafia so early in the game, when she hasn't even said anything that sounds mafia-like? Especially, why would e need to press charges against her so much, when there's probably a 50% chance of being wrong as of now? That smells like a mafia member trying to get some innocent player lynched at all costs.

Man... ultimately the votes will decide eir fate, and it's pretty likely that e will get lynched regardless of my vote.

For now, though, I'm iffy about joining the bandwagon when I haven't sorted my final opinion.

Vote: Alisae
So yeah lynch me.

If you want my flavor I'm Corso.

Shoot me.

Don't watch me

don't protect me.
Scum can shoot me.

Town can lynch me for all I care.
I don't want to play aynmore.

Nothing to solve D1...? That's crazy, of course there's plenty. We have all sorts of scummy/town behaviors to read off of, and the more active conversation we get, the better it is to figure out who's who. Scum-hunting.

I don't recall Alisae ever calling Quinn Mafia, only voting her to push Quinn into speaking, thus getting information out of her reaction. You guys are getting too worked up over this one bit.

Posting whatever comes to her mind the moment it does is just how Alisae plays. That is not a valid argument for or against.