[Valentine's Day Celebration] Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory

Daniel Blackworth

Eviora: let's see  ok that was a lot to read but i whoever has the penguin role randomly (or chose) and i got info that states that newt was visited by 6 different players  

@Alisae tagged you cause you talk a lot and might want to now the info i gave out and want to know more about your odd plan

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DigitalAmber Yeah you're right

"Meanwhile, a student peeked from the side of the wall. "Damn. I got the wrong person. Oh well, I couldn't time it well enough to catch that person because a lot of people also wanted to visit that guy. He seems to be a whole lot popular. Next time, then."

So probably I was the target for this night, um thanks @Hooligan

And get rekt evil person 

Vote Tally 1.1

Seal (1)- Venus
Sosobean (1) - Quinn

Amine (1) - Newt
Not voted yet (19) - Alisae, Corso, Roswell, Digital Amber, Jace Stormkirk, Bazaro, Sosobean, Castiel101, Alistair, Candy, Paul25, NickCrash, Eviora, EndearingCharacterTrait, Sailboat, Seal, Amine, Anti_Hero, Purplecicada

Chocolate Tally 1.1

Anti_Hero - Friendship Chocolate to Drakyle
Roswell and Newt - Friendship Chocolate to Alisae
Sosobean - Friendship Chocolate to NickCrash
Lord Drakyle - Friendship Chocolate to Eviora

Spoiler

Roses are red,

i dont care about threats,

now lets see your next move,

and watch me break free from that web

insurance is with me,

a double-edged sword it maybe,

but if town can gain momentum,

Im always willing to gamble on things

:bread:

hmm i think im getting rusty with poems.

Also, lol'd at that new info about Newt.

This day I'd contribute something but it's also tru that I'm a lazy reader and there's too many hoomans posting to read everything.

Also what a surprise to find that Dive's choice was Treestump for Candy smh

Something more dramatic would've suited me :*

Next night's gonna be silly if this night was sorry, huh Newt :)

Anyway, I guess I'll vote [Eliminate] Sailboat

There's no particular reason, it's just that MHW (Monster Hunter World)'s been stealing my time, and I want to make sure I have a vote down before the day phase ends. I am more than happy to change it if need be, and don't expect my vote to get a lynch

Catching up.

Before I catch up.

I am going to claim that I got a message asking for a claim with some kind of hidden code.

My response to that is to go fuck yourself. And I suggest everyone else does the same.

Mostly because this message seems really scummy imo from reading it.
I want to know who if ANYONE got the a same or similar message that I did, or even just a different message entirely.

More specificly, I want to know if it matches anyone else's character names, mostly because if you confirm you got the message, and it does, you are essentially telling what could easily be scum who you are, what your flavor is, and they could attempt to PoE what role you have.

Anyways reading up now.

@Eviora I highly doubt groupscum has a PGO or anything similar from a balance stand point, mostly because it would be extremely easy to get unaware townies or whomever to visit them and die. It is an extremely broken role in the hands of groupscum, and by a balance standpoint it will just, not be in the hands of groupscum. Speculating on what scum roles are currently is useless, its better to just try and look at who could be scum or not.

Also, this is something done in cop 13er games (1 cop with a random n0 peak, 9 townies vs 3 wolves) but I mean at this point, we're probably too disorganized to attempt it, especially with people outing themselves as not a cop.

Cop with a N0 is Extremely powerful and I am trying to utalize its power to the best of its abilities, but eh

leave the discussion for postgame I guess.

@Quinn You scumread both me and Evi because we're good at the game.
Really?
Let me finish catching up and then we'll talk, because your reads and how you got to them are just eww.

@Alistair that's not a contribution its "I'm scared of these two players because they seem to know what they are doing."

@Bazaro Yep, thats one of the thing's that is extremely nasty about that post.

We're on page 5 now weeeee

@Jace Stormkirk what about the plan is odd? And I mean yeah, I visited Newt, I thought I kinda established that when I was interacting with them. And what exactly do you want me to talk about? See, what I hate about your questioning here is the fact that its extremely unguided, and I think its moreso a prompt to look like you're doing something.

My current suspicions fall on Alisae, Eviora, & soso. Also claiming cop and saying Drakyle is town when we all already know he’s town seems like something soso would do as I’ve noticed his playstyle as a Mafia member can be quite irrational many times. As for Alisae and Eviora, both experienced Mafia players creating a whole scheme to make one have a huge plan then another butt heads many messages later seems like something Mafia members may try to do in order to make it seem like they’re not working together. 

I am 90% sure soso is not the cop at this moment from my role’s action and soso’s presence. For that I’m going to 

Eliminats Sosobean

Alright, let's talk about this quinn post.

Quinn's evaluation of soso is scummy because this is the kind of meme I would expect soso to drop. Like you're scumreading soso for memeing. Not to mention, it could be completely possible for a cop to have used their night 0 invest on Drakyle. But the read here is extremely disingenuous. You're basicly scumreading soso...for being soso... Not to mention the vote there is disgusting and reeks that you're not trying to hunt scum, just present a solid, ironclad vote.

Now when it comes to me and Evi, we haven't really butted heads at all. In fact I think that's Evi's first post in thread. I haven't gotten a chance to interact with Evi. And yet apparently we're "butting heads." Not to mention I'd hardly call what you call butting heads. It seems to me Evi is just challenging my plan, I don't think Evi fos'es me currently, and I don't really fos her. The read boils down to is "I am paranoid because these people are good at mafia." And even that paranoia doesn't really seem natural to me, mostly because I don't think you're trying to evaluate what's going on between us easily. Its an easy way to lazily fos me because you don't want to put the actual effort into reading me.

Vote: Quinn
Kill this with fire.

Got the same message with a slightly different code. I guess everyone had that.

@Alisae ...which is itself a contribution because it informs us that Quinn is unlikely to have information about you or Eviora. Otherwise she wouldn't be afraid of you. It could ofc be an act but knowing her I doubt that's the case.

So... whats with the whole "fell in love" thingamajig? Heartbreaking being ded is OK but falling in love is kill too??? What is love????????? I got asked a Q too and I had a whole skit ready for it, but I guess I'll refrain. Fuck you, Mr/Ms Mysterious Messenger.

Hey, I’m with Alisae on this. Mainly because I got a message similar to that asking for a key phrase. This leads me to the conclusion that there is either a telepath, spy, disguiser, or actress. The actress could use the role as part of her abillity and  the Disguiser could use it as a disguise. Assume a disguiser exists if me or Alisae dies tonight. This means people can claim and actually be that role for most extents and purposes when it comes to death. 

Everyone's different too, so they probably visited only our role names. This way, they can connect players to their role names... but can they actually learn what each role can do? This seems pretty useless on its own, so if I had to guess this is a mafia role used to gather large amounts of information at once, and perhaps there's another role with them that can learn what each role does. Just a hunch, but there's a very big chance this is a mafia ploy.

Agreeing with Alisae about rejecting the mysterious messenger's not-so-kind offer. Would be interested in knowing whether some people got a message requesting a different thing from them, although it's unlikely imo.

Not really agreeing with the Quinn lynch however. Not yet at least. I don't really perceive the content of her posts as sufficient to indicate scum. We still have time today, so let's use it to our benefit and wait for everyone to talk, which many people haven't yet.

Let me look at my message again, and see if I can deduce the culprit based on any kinds of typing patterns. I suggest everyone else do the same, but please refrain from giving any information that could possibly reveal the message you were told to speak