19. Quinn
20. EndearingCharacterTrait

21. Sailboat

22. Seal

23. Amine

24. Anti_Hero

25. Purplecicada

25 players right now
Are you interested @Anti_Hero @Seal @Megagun @Amine Chankey3ft7 @purplecicada @Alphagar @sailboat @YinYang9705?

Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory

The Night of February 1

Azurine University was an elegant institution even in the darkness of the night. The antique lamps shining the dark alleys outside the institution and the colorful trees of red, blue, green, and yellow - all artificial, yet seemingly natural gave way to a sort of exotic beauty. Furthermore, the features of Azurine Island enhanced the institution's charm as it was situated in an area overlooking the deep, glimmering waters and the pristine, white sand of the island.

The school's premises were comfortably quiet, except for the Institution's Dorms which were bustling with activity. It was the start of February and two weeks before the university's signature special occasion, Valentine's Day - a widely celebrated holiday in the school ever since it had started business in 2010. Several people were making preparations for the day. Some were baking chocolates, preparing a chocolate for either their friends or their crushes as Azurine University believed in the principle that every day in February was a day for Valentines. Others were conversing with their peers enjoyably, laughing boisterously in their rooms.

Some others were thinking differently. A few of the students gathered in a room. They sat quietly until one of the students spoke up. "I believe we're all gathered here for the same reason? That is, we wish to crush Valentines' or at least, change it to the way it suits us. After all, we cannot agree to the idea of Valentines' present in the university as of late. We may have different motivations, but I hope we can work together for this goal. We shall settle our diffrrent ambitions after we succeed. Are you with me?"

"Yes! To crush Valentines'!" The other four members cheered. They then began forming their plans for the days to come.

In another area, a student was smiling to himself as he looked at his face in the mirror. "I'm ready for my debut in University. Ladies and gentlemen, prepare to fall in love with me ~" Meanwhile, others were looking at pictures of some prominent students. They seemed to be ready to match make some of these students by their own means. Valentines' was a fun occasion for making your own love stories.

This year's Valentines is going to be different and far more memorable than the rest.

》》♡ 》》》♡《《《♡《《

It is the Night of February 1. Azurine University is closed at this point, so you may not speak at all. Otherwise, you risk a warning and/or expulsion. However, you may use your talents to progress your own interests by contacting the Matchmaker @Divergent. You have 24 hours or more (depending on when I can get back from my trip) before February 2 starts.

》》♡ 》》》♡《《《♡《《

Mafioso Divergent as Matchmaker

1. Newt as ???
2. Hooligan as ???
3. Alisae as ???
4. Corso as ???
5. Roswell as ???
6. Digital Amber as ???
7. Venus as ???
8. Jace Stormkirk as ???
9. Bazaro as ???
10. Sosobean as ???
11. Castiel101 as ???
12. LykosHand as ???
13. Alistair as ???
14. Candy as ???
15. Paul25 as ???
16. NickCrash as ???
17. Lord Drakyle as ???
18. Eviora as ???
19. Quinn as ???
20. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???
21. Sailboat as ???
22. Seal as ???
23. Amine as ???
24. Anti_Hero as ???
25. Purplecicada as ???

Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory

The Day of February 2

Azurine University in the mornings was filled with the sound of boisterous laughter, idle chit-chat, and people simply moving about in droves. The morning of February 2 had all of these criteria for a regular day in the university, yet the halls seemed to be louder than usual, perhaps it had been the preparations for Valentines' day, but several different scenes were unfolding.

[In the Courtyard]

A few seniors were gathered around EndearingCharacterTrait. He seemed to be down, as if there was nothing that could cheer him up. "What happened to you? Why do you look depressed?" Alistair, one of the nicer seniors asked. 

"I-I wanted to befriend some people last night in the Dorms, so I visited the Dorms, but guess what, I tripped in the entrance and fell into the puddle of mud right outside and now, they're all making fun of me." EndearingCharacterTrait said. "Now, I can't be friends with him."

"It's okay. You can make them like you again." Alistair reassured.

"No! I don't think you understand, Alistair." EndearingCharacterTrait said. "This incident is gonna be remembered by everyone. My time to shine here, especially on Valentines', is over!"

And he left, leaving Alistair and the other students down as well.

Meanwhile, a student peeked from the side of the wall. "Damn. I got the wrong person. Oh well, I couldn't time it well enough to catch that person because a lot of people also wanted to visit that guy. He seems to be a whole lot popular. Next time, then."

[In the Arts Club Classroom]

"Hey, guess what!" Candy cheerfully said.

"What?" Bazaro and Digital Amber inquired.

"I'm swearing off dating this Valentines'. All of it is just a mess, especially in Valentines', where people just date casually and break up in one, two months." She remarked. "I'm thinking that I rather focus on club activities than all this love business for now. No one gets hurt with art, after all."

[In the Canteen]

"This is so romantic!" A boy looked on to a couple sitting a table across him. The two were feeding each other, taking turns to give a piece of cheesecake to the other. "I knew they suited each other well~"

Meanwhile, other students nervously glanced at the pair. The two seemed to have nothing between them except friendship the other day, yet they were so much in love with each other.

[In the 3-A Classroom]

"Hey, are we all just going to stand here and not approach the body?" Newt, the curious Freshman, asked as he glances at the unconscious junior laying down in the middle of the room.

"Be patient. We have to wait for the emergency response who told us that we shouldn't touch the body. They're heading here in a minute." Castiel reassured Newt. He then looks at the unconscious junior, "Besides, he seems to simply be unconscious."

"Oh, come on!" Sosobean, the third member of their trio enthusiastically interjected. "We're supposed to check if he has any beans on him!"

Newt and Castiel became silent and looked at him curiously. "Again... with the bean jokes?" Newt asked.

"Little Newt, I'm trying to make the mood lighter here." Sosobean responded. "Besides, beans are better than newts. :v"

The three's conversation was interrupted by the arrival of the emergency response. "Make way, please." Two investigators, Roswell and Alisae, had entered the room.

They immediately checked the unconscious senior. The senior was identified to be Sailboat, the former President of the Shipping Club before it had disbanded due to a lack of members. Alisae noted that the man was simply unconscious and he would wake up soon as he had a normal breathing and pulse rate. On the other hand, Roswell inspected the man's items and discovered two pictures, one of Newt and another of Castiel. It seemed the man was still shipping even when the club was non-existent anymore. Good habits die hard, they all say. Roswell thought.

"Alright, folks. The problem has been resolved. Go on along to your classes, please." Alisae spoke up. "Those who will be having classes in this classroom shall have it moved to Room 309 instead."

The crowd left the room disappointed. Perhaps they wanted something more inriguing than just a mere fainted student. When everyone left, the two investigators closed the door.

"Okay, we know that the case hasn't ended yet." Alisae said. "What do you think happened here?"

Before Roswell could respond, the man they were talking about woke up. "Where... am... I?" He asked in a dazed manner.

"You're in the 3-A Classroom. Apparently, you were unconscious earlier." Roswell stated. "Why were you here and what were you doing before this?"

"I- I can't remember." Sailboat said as he tugged at his head. "My mind's empty last night, save for one thing. I've fallen in love with someone. I have to find them!"

Sailboat said as he ran to the door.

"Wait!" Alisae said, unable to stop him. "Fell in love? With who? And what about shipping Newt and Castiel, and other students?"

"Don't have any time. I don't care about any of that shipping thing. Never had, never did. I need to find my sweetheart before she leaves me again like last night." Sailboat hastily replied. He left before any of them could react.

"What's happening here?" Roswell said. "After all those other incidents I've heard of, this seems to be the most suspicious of all."

"Agreed. We need to investigate on this more." Alisae remarked. "Something ominous is unfolding. I feel it in the wind."

Lord Drakyle revealed as Candy, the Red Roses' Treestump. He transforms to a Treestump. He may not vote, but he can neither be killed nor converted.

Candy: Candy belongs to a number of student affiliations: shes a member of the Arts Club, the Literature Club, and she also helps out in the Advice Committee. Shes a diligent and dedicated person, someone who can produce quality output. There seems to be a shadow in her heart when it comes to love, but she seems to be patient in waiting for the right time for love.

As the Red Roses' Treestump, you may ask yourself to be converted to a Treestump at one point in the game. In doing so, you cannot be converted or killed, but you cannot vote anymore. You may continue speaking indefinitely. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Hooligan was brokenhearted. He was EndearingCharacterTrait, the Red Roses' Doctor and 1x Lightning Rod.

EndearingCharacterTrait: EndearingCharacterTrait is, as the name implies, someone who cares. He has a good sense of humor and hes someone whom you can relate with on different kinds of topics. He has a rational belief on love: that it is a balance of joy and suffering  one side cannot exist without the other and that makes love beautiful or tragic. Friendly love is the best for him.

As the Red Roses' Doctor and 1x Lightning Rod, you protect one player from heartbreak every night. Additionally, at one point in the game, you may redirect all night actions towards you. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

LykosHand fell in love. He was Sailboat, the Third Party Mistletoe.

Sailboat: Sailboat apparently used to be the President of the Shipping Club when he was still a freshman two years ago, but the club disbanded due to a lack of members. He's quite good at seeing the connections of people, so he's someone who can relate easily. His stand on love is that it is something worth having.

As the Third Party Mistletoe, you choose two players to put in a mistletoe. If the two players have the same alignment, they fall in love, but are not bound to each other. If the two have different alignments, nothing happens and you will be notified of the failure. You become converted to the mafia if visited by the Hooker. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

》》♡ 》》》♡《《《♡《《

It is the Day of February 2. Azurine University is open for everyone. At this point, you may discuss about the preparations for Valentines' Day and make sure that no one ruins this celebration. You may also give out Valentines' chocolates to other players. You have 48 hours to do so.

》》♡ 》》》♡《《《♡《《

Mafioso Divergent as Matchmaker

1. Newt as ???

2. Hooligan as EndearingCharacterTrait, the Red Roses Doctor / 1x Lightning Rod [Heartbroken N0]
3. Alisae as ???
4. Corso as ???
5. Roswell as ???
6. Digital Amber as ???
7. Venus as ???
8. Jace Stormkirk as ???
9. Bazaro as ???
10. Sosobean as ???
11. Castiel101 as ???

12. LykosHand as Sailboat, the Third Party Mistletoe [Fell in Love N0]

13. Alistair as ???
14. Candy as ???
15. Paul25 as ???
16. NickCrash as ???
17. Lord Drakyle as the Red Roses' Treestump
18. Eviora as ???
19. Quinn as ???
20. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???
21. Sailboat as ???
22. Seal as ???
23. Amine as ???
24. Anti_Hero as ???
25. Purplecicada as ???

Anyhow, we are going to be hypoclaiming and laying down seer cover.

Basicly, I have strong reason to believe that a cop exist.

This is for Three reasons.

I'll out two of them right now which is the fact that ywall really like putting cops in your games for some reason.
The second is I kinda expect my flavor to be a cop based on how Dive described it.

SO WITH THAT SAID
We are going to protect our cop.

At SOME point during the day, I expect E V E R Y B O D Y and their mothers to say something along the lines of "My Night 0 Investigation result was on PERSON and the result was ALIGNMENT."

If you say you had a town result on a person, you can't scumread them or anything of that nature for the day phase atleast, because you're trying to keep up the impression that you ARE the cop.

If you you had a scum result on a person, then you should probably be pushing them. Keep in mind if you claim a scum result on a person, your cover is probably blown.

Why are we doing this?
If EVERYONE is playing their part and helping lay down seer cover, the cop will be about to safely drop their peeks without outing themselves.

Now, lets say you are the cop and you're trying to think of how you're going to lay down cover safely.

The best advice I can give you for this is to disguise your peek as a naturally formed read.

And lastly
REMEMBER TO BE CLEAR

Using phrases like “if I’m the seer I peeked playerX Town n0” or simply “I peeked player Town last night” leave no doubt. If you bury your peeks in long reads lists or rambling posts, there’s always a danger they will not be seen.

tbh I would have stumped N0 as well mostly because I like being an IC that cannot die.

Its nice to have a townie to bounce my thoughts off of I guess, don't know how much help you'll be

but its atleast nice.

• Global Mods

I don’t like your request. The Doctor is dead, so unless we have a Tracker/Watcher, how exactly do we protect the Cop if they out?

Cop will most likely die N1 if they reveal right now, and so I suggest that they do not reveal. Especially seeing as we don’t know what roles are in the game. Also, we know there’s a Cult here (as Dive said on the Discord server). If the Cop doesn’t get targeted by Mafia, they will most certainly be targeted by the Cult Leader.

I encourage that nobody here outs their role, or even who they are, unless they have dire information (eg. Cop finds scum - but make sure to reveal when there’s not so much threat to them, Watcher/Tracker says who killed someone etc.) or if you’re going to be lynched. Outing your role randomly is going to result in your death or conversion if you are an important power role.

Hypoclaiming is a good idea, however the mafia will probably figure it out very quickly, and it is extremely risky to do so. I’m not a fan of hypoclaiming as it’s very likely we’d lose one of our own due to lynching. Whilst that means we could potentially find out a false claimer, it is not worth risking lynching another townie. Additionally, that false claimer could also be another town member rather than a mafia member. I’d rather not take this risk, unfortunately.

I'm not asking the cop to out themselves

I am infact doing the opposite

I am asking for the village to be able to all pretend we are the cop, and crumb our results via hypoclaims.

But yes, pre-emptive claims are bad. I am not asking for that. I am asking to lay down cover for the cop.

How are mafia supposed to figure this out? I don't exactly see the risk you're seeing.

So the doctor died and so did a third party member.

I assume the doctor's role is to heal people from bleeding and such.

I don't know if the death of Lykos is going to have any positive influence on the town side because 'Mistletoe' doesn't sound like a threat.