Eeveelution Hurt/heal

Wolfox

4 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

But stallers are for ballers.

I can not respect stall. At all. to me, someone playing to have fun and hoping the opponent has fun as well, seeing someone play stall just makes me feel like that person is a dick. I see 0 skill in playing it because literally all you do is sit on 2 or 3 fat mons while the opponent wants to punch you in the face. mons like Toxapex, Chansey, Porygon2 and many more are just so bitchmade that I seriously can't respect it when people put all stall mons they can use on a team.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I can not respect stall. At all. to me, someone playing to have fun and hoping the opponent has fun as well, seeing someone play stall just makes me feel like that person is a dick. I see 0 skill in playing it because literally all you do is sit on 2 or 3 fat mons while the opponent wants to punch you in the face. mons like Toxapex, Chansey, Porygon2 and many more are just so bitchmade that I seriously can't respect it when people put all stall mons they can use on a team.

But it's a joke Yeah, to be honest, I don't like stallers either. I usually tend to run hyper offense. I mean the best defense is a good offense amirite? But when I do want a wall for whatever reason, I appreciate one that doubles as a cleric. So Umbreon = good wall

Also, please don't compare a beautiful 'mon like Umbreon to the abomination known as Toxapex.

When I use a wall (which is already rare in itself) I generally use either a support mon or one that can hit back one way or another. never have I resulted to stall or anything like it and I never will. The most "stally" thing I've used is flamethrower Clefable.

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

The most "stally" thing I've used is flamethrower Clefable.

That's an offensive Clefable. Not even balanced :P

Seems like bulky offense and hyper offense is generally appraised in this part of the forums. I wonder where Skitty disappeared to

It's... Ferrothorn!! Catching Scizor on the switch is probably 90% why Clef has a fire move. You don't really need Fire Blast, unless you're dealing with a defensive Scizor (which won't OHKO you with bullet punch anyway so kill it when it roosts).

Fire Blast is best used with Life Orb, which is pretty offensive. Flamethrower can be considered offensive or balanced, depending on the rest of the team and the item. If it holds lefties and has zero SpA investment, it's balanced. If it has life orb or has full SpA investment, it's offensive.

16 hours ago, Wolfox said:

I dont particularly like the playstyle, but saying stall straight-up requires no skill is just wrong. to build a stall team and use its full potential still requires knowing how to play the game.

ive never used full-blown stall teams, though I do have to say that in a lot of my teams pokemon like porygon2 or tangrowth snuck in. especially the former.

back on topic.

Jolteon: 7

Vaporeon: 12

Umbreon: 9

Espeon: 19

Leafeon: 15

Glaceon: 13

Sylveon: 16

That's because Porygon is a Normal type. Tangrowth is a superior Grass type.

Allow me to bring balance to the eevees. I reckon too much power will corrupt Espeon. I view it as my personal goal not to permit this.

Jolteon: 7

Vaporeon: 12

Umbreon: 9

Espeon: 17

Leafeon: 16

Glaceon: 13

Sylveon: 16