Eeveelution Hurt/heal

Wolfox

26 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

@Zarc Jeah the Powerlevel difference between a 2nd Progenitor and a 3rd Progenitor is, when i remember correctly, absurd high.

But 2x 7th Progenitor killed a 3rd Progenitor, so i don't know anymore (No names for spoilers) *Don't know how to hide content*

@Dragoknight Jeah he was the one with the stylish Hat :)

But Crowley is by far the most funniest person

Sound like some Dragonball type deal with the "power leveling". Also, calling it now, it's not his final form.

14 minutes ago, Dartu-san said:

Ech us Dark type lovers always get viewed as Edgy. Why can't I like menacing creatures with spikes and claws :(

Cuz dark types have the edgiest 'mon of all! May its Stone Edges pierce through all!    tyranitar-mega.gif

EDIT: bump

Jolteon: 16

Vaporeon: 18

Flareon: 10

Umbreon: 19

Espeon: 21

Leafeon: 16

Glaceon: 20

Sylveon: 19

Edited by Dragoknight

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Sound like some Dragonball type deal with the "power leveling". Also, calling it now, it's not his final form.

Cuz dark types have the edgiest 'mon of all! May its Stone Edges pierce through all!    tyranitar-mega.gif

EDIT: bump

Jolteon: 16

Vaporeon: 18

Flareon: 10

Umbreon: 19

Espeon: 21

Leafeon: 16

Glaceon: 20

Sylveon: 19

So stuff like Charizard, Nidoking and Gyarados aren't edgy aswell? xD

16 minutes ago, Dartu-san said:

Ech us Dark type lovers always get viewed as Edgy. Why can't I like menacing creatures with spikes and claws :(

I think that's very cool, I like spikes and menacing creatures and menacing spikes and menacing creatures with spikes and menacing creatures with menacing spikes. I wish the dark type was less edgy and more menacing. We also need a good menacing dragon type, hydreigon looks kinda goofy with its tiny wings. 

Just now, walpurgis said:

I think that's very cool, I like spikes and menacing creatures and menacing spikes and menacing creatures with spikes and menacing creatures with menacing spikes. I wish the dark type was less edgy and more menacing. We also need a good menacing dragon type, hydreigon looks kinda goofy with its tiny wings. 

Nuuu don't dyss 'ma boy. But yeh I do agree that they should release a couple more Dark and Dragon types with a more feral look. Heck give Drudiggon a Mega evolution that makes look more like a gargoyle and make it a Dragon/Rock type.

...I legitimately don't know if I even want to participate in this because this is just something I can't really do. While I have an obvious to heal, I really don't want to hurt any.

So yeah. Don't ping me for this, I am staying out of this one. I legit can't participate here as all the Eeveelutions rank in my top 20 favorite Pokemon.

• Veterans

Edgy isn't necessarily a bad thing, depends on tastes, I suppose.

I find the fact that Hydreigon looks so goofy and chubby while being an all destroying hydra to be absolutely adorable. Just...look at this:

Spoiler

090.gif

@NickCrash

Ur mum's a deformed Emboar.

reasons I like sylveon and hate flareon:

Sylveon:

1 - It's cute.

2 - Pixelate

3 - It's a fairy type

4 - I expected it to be bad, but turned out to be good

5 - see reason one

Flareon:

1 - it tries too much to be too many things that it isn't, one of those being good.

2 - design-wise it's the worst eeveelution. it looks a lot like Eevee itself but that doesn't work in its favor.

3 - wasted potential. Fire is one of the best types for offense, so making a physical fire type is not a terrible idea. but Flareon is mixed... with high spdef... and no speed... Sylveon isn't fast either, but at least Sylveon has bulk.

4 - It's movepool isn't exactly something to write home about, even for eeveelutions it's pretty bad (that's counting Umbreon with synchronoise)

you can't deny most of the things I've stated here. yes most are opinion based (most of Sylveon that is), but most of Flareon's point there are simple facts.

Vaporeon looks like a Water type tho. the only thing fire about flareon is it's color. Vaporeon at least looks a little like a hybrid between Eevee and a water creature (Vaporeon, believe it or not, is a water type I like)

@Wolfox Hmm...5 is a pretty convincing reason to like Sylveon.

Here's why I like Umbreon:

1 - Great bulk

2 - Wish support and possible Heal Bell cleric for team

3 - Toxic stall for funsies

4 - Wish/Protect wombo combo for self recovery

5 - Glows in the dark

@Hooligan I actually find Vaporeon to be rather cute. And they're based off of the Telchines (fish children of Pontus and Gaia of Greek Mythos). Thats a pretty cool design if you ask me.

4 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

@Wolfox Hmm...5 is a pretty convincing reason to like Sylveon.

Here's why I like Umbreon:

1 - Great bulk

2 - Wish support and possible Heal Bell cleric for team

3 - Toxic stall for funsies

4 - Wish/Protect wombo combo for self recovery

5 - Glows in the dark

@Hooligan I actually find Vaporeon to be rather cute. And they're based off of the Telchines (fish children of Pontus and Gaia of Greek Mythos). Thats a pretty cool design if you ask me.

Toxic stall... a reason to love? Who hurt you?

1 hour ago, Azeria said:

Edgy isn't necessarily a bad thing, depends on tastes, I suppose.

I find the fact that Hydreigon looks so goofy and chubby while being an all destroying hydra to be absolutely adorable. Just...look at this:

Reveal hidden contents

090.gif

@NickCrash

Ur mum's a deformed Emboar.

This dude gets it. All Hydreigons must be protected for they are the somehwat silly yet majestic interpretation of destruction in Pokémon form.

2 hours ago, Hooligan said:

No. Vaporeon is the worst design of the eeveelutions. Eevee is a fox, rabbit or something that evolves in a fishcat with weird ears and that thing above the head that looks like a shark. What is the point of a fishcat? In my opinion, they could make a Water-type mammal instead of a fish, because it's impossible for a mammal becoming a fish.

I think I'm the only one that have the knowledge to understand why the Vaporeon is ugly.

I'm sorry to inform you that you have no taste when it comes to Eeveelutions.