Eeveelution Hurt/heal

Wolfox

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man oh man. I wake up to this. so many eeveelutions to hurt. its like christmas goddamn morning.

Jolteon: 19

Vaporeon: 18

Flareon: 14

Umbreon: 20

Espeon: 23

Leafeon: 17

Glaceon: 18

Sylveon: 18

healing vaporeon because its the only thing even remotely decent when talking eeveelutions, hurting glaceon because its unbelievable subpokemon trash even for eeveelution standards.

Magic bounce* makes Espeon viable somehow but it's shallow movepool hinders it greatly,that is of course only if we are talking competitive pokemon,cause in-game anything goes ~

Edited by Thundermaze

36 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

"only thing even remotely decent" I don't see Vaporeon with a Pixelate Hypervoice, do you?

Because that ability would be absolutely useless on Vaporeon. So thank god it doesn't have that.

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

Umbreon can at least be used for other things than stalling (people don't do it, but it's possible). Flareon just... it can do one thing and it fails to do even that

oh and dont forget flareon is the only fire type pokemon who cnat learn solarbeam

such humiliating evolution for something so cute

12 minutes ago, ArcherEric said:

oh and dont forget flareon is the only fire type pokemon who cnat learn solarbeam

that's extremely fitting actually.

10 minutes ago, ArcherEric said:

charmander, charmeleon, vulpix, growlithe, magmar, cyndaquil, quilava, slugma, magby, torchic, combusken, numel, chimchar, monferno, rotom-heat, fletchinder, litten, torracat, incineroar, oricorio-baile, salandit, salazzle, blacephalon and marowak-alola also cannot learn solar beam.

2 hours ago, Wolfox said:

"only thing even remotely decent" I don't see Vaporeon with a Pixelate Hypervoice, do you?

main reason why sylveon is my second favorite eeveelution, which still doesnt mean I like it. I just recognize that it can put in work with stab pixilate hyper voice, and I will consider using it if need be. same goes for umbreon and especially vaporeon, but massively fuck every other eeveelution, especially glaceon.

I like how this thread completely nullifies the claim that we only go for the underdogs (or under...rabbits whatever the eevees are).

Jolteon: 15

Vaporeon: 18

Leafeon: 19

Glaceon: 19

Leafeon is the only one for which green fits. It was a bit forgotten by GF, since they made it strong but not good enough, just to ensure it won't stand out in the competition. Objectively, it's not a great pokemon. It just has its uses. I would really like it to improve a bit in later pokemon games, since it's lackluster now.

Jolteon is good enough, but without a choice item, nobody would be using it.

Sylveon made it and stayed in OU for a while, all thanks to its broken ability allowing it to run a choice specs (except for the tanky set).

Vaporeon is a great defensive pokemon, and being Water type helps. The ability could be better, but an immunity is always nice.

Espeon is a great offensive magic guard pokemon. Unfortunately it gets to live in Zam's shadow since Gen2.

Umbreon is a wall. Till Gen5 it was a great wall. However, as the gens move forward, it can wall progressively less.

Flareon... had a late puberty. It didn't get Flare Blitz till Gen6. It had to be neglected simply because its stats were all over the place.

Edit: Oh, I forgot about Glaceon. Maybe @Anstane could shed some light into this case.

Leafeon really only misses a better ability to really shine. its stats are pretty good all in all and movepool... regular Eeveelution sized.

As for Glaceon, it has the strongest ice Beam that doesn't come from a mega or legend (says more about ice types as a whole) and really lacks abilities and speed (not unlike Flareon, only difference is that Glaceon isn't a mixed attacked for no reason and actually has some bulk)

Well from a design standpoint Jolteon is my second favorite so I'm not gonna hurt the little fellow. On that note I'll instead hurt the one who's design is the less apealling to me.

Jolteon: 16

Vaporeon: 16

Leafeon: 19

Glaceon: 19

Of course on the competetive side of things I realize that Jolteon's ranking isn't that high but it certainly isn't the worst (the fiery cat it not so hot).

Edited by Dartu-san