Eeveelution Hurt/heal

Wolfox

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arcanine is great offensively. Morning Sun and Intimidate allow for some vitality with no defensive investment.

Back on topic, Flareon's design is great. The gen1 evos all had some sort of collar and being a fluffy fire-rabbit is not half bad. Its stats tho, yes those are as bad as they can be.

Imo Sylveon's design with ribbons is the worst one, since they are excessive. Then again, nobody complains that something is too cute. Maybe I'm getting old and people don't like minimalistic designs any more. sigh

14 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Arcanine is great offensively. Morning Sun and Intimidate allow for some vitality with no defensive investment.

Back on topic, Flareon's design is great. The gen1 evos all had some sort of collar and being a fluffy fire-rabbit is not half bad. Its stats tho, yes those are as bad as they can be.

Imo Sylveon's design with ribbons is the worst one, since they are excessive. Then again, nobody complains that something is too cute. Maybe I'm getting old and people don't like minimalistic designs any more. sigh

Sylveon's Ribbons are its biggest weapon tho. And I really don't understand the Arcanine Flareon comparison. One is good and the other is far from good

I did not make an Arcanine-Flareon comparison.

I stated that Arcanine can be used offensively with little trouble. Then went on to say that Flareon's design is appealing to me.

Someone before said that single fire types do not fair well, and someone else presented Arcanine as a counter-argument. That's all it is. It's not about those specific two.

I would just like to let everyone know that I suck. And that I'm a girl. and I like ribbons in my hair. And I want to kiss all the boys

With the out of place RvB reference done, I want everyone to know that I only healed Sylveon, nothing else. So if Ame is to make it rain mortars... there is at least one to be spared

On 1/27/2018 at 8:25 AM, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Congrats Glaceon :)

Wasn't my Choice but i can live with this result.

But at least we can all come to a conclusion, that all Eeveelutions are well designed :)

6833b372-0616-4d66-8c8e-4b4d77e51ec7.png

Poor Umbreon :( 

I'm glad Glaceon, my fav Eeveelution, is the winner! Don't hurt me Ame

13 hours ago, Hooligan said:

Well... At least this ugly thing did not beat the game, it's dead for my sake. :D

6lxf9h5.png

Meet Zureon, the mutation between Vaporeon and Zubat made by the mutation between Crobat and Muk, Crouk, which can be seen below.

Ce81nRu.png

vapobat with its signature move aqua fang