Wolfox

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Thundermaze said:

It's sad to see Espeon going down,

But if glaceon can pull this through,i will be so happy ~

Just wanna make this clear, the 3 remaining eeveelutions are my favourite. I'm only hurting Espeon because I like Sylveon slightly more, and not (much) out of spite for the Espeon/anti-Sylveon alliance...

But I'm probably the only person that has consistently upvoted Glaceon throughout the game :D 

1 minute ago, Jess said:

Just wanna make this clear, the 3 remaining eeveelutions are my favourite. I'm only hurting Espeon because I like Sylveon slightly more, and not (much) out of spite for the Espeon/anti-Sylveon alliance...

But I'm probably the only person that has consistently upvoted Glaceon throughout the game :D 

Same here !

These 3 are my fav eeveelutions too ~

I only like Espeon slightly more than Sylveon because Psychic is my fav type,

To me Glaceon is the most beautiful Eevelution design-wise.

Can't say I really dislike any of these. Sylveon is my least favorite because I think it tries a little too hard to be cute compared to other designs, but if it wins good for it.

Espeon, Umbreon and Glaceon are my favorites design-wise, but among them only Espeon has consistently found its way on my teams.

If Glaceon wins that's gonna be a nice little revenge on fate tbh. Everyone likes an underdog's comeback.