Eeveelution Hurt/heal

Wolfox

He just rattled up his friends.

It's not like they were forced to vote for Espeon, they did it mostly on their own free will i assume.

It's not a dirty Victory at all. He didn't bribe anyone to vote for Espeon.

Current Standing:

Espeon: 9

Glaceon : 5

Sylveon: 5

Edited by CrimsonDragon21

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Dirty!? You people murdered Umbreon! There is no salvation for the likes of you!

I don't know her. (now honestly umbreon's death was fair, no one was asked to downvote umbreon, those of us who hurt it did it because we genuinely dislike umbreon and we didn't want it to win this h&h)

4 minutes ago, Zarc said:

I fight with weapons i can find :) 

Sylveon winning just because it's currently Ame signature , i can call this a dirty victory aswell ;) Were is the fun on this ? 

And as others said before , espeon didn't won yet

Sylveon wasn't winning because it was Ame's signature, Sylveon was winning fairly.

1 minute ago, walpurgis said:

I don't know her. (now honestly umbreon's death was fair, no one was asked to downvote umbreon, those of us who hurt it did it because we genuinely dislike umbreon and we didn't want it to win this h&h)

Iduno... downplaying other people's means of victory while only justifying your own sounds pretty dirty to me.....

5 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

He just rattled up his friends.

It's not like they were forced to vote for Espeon, they did it mostly on their own free will i assume.

It's not a dirty Victory at all. He didn't bribe anyone to vote for Espeon.

Current Standing:

Those people would have never voted If they hadn't been asked to, they didn't care about the game. Honestly I don't actually see it as such a big deal, but if you want to argue about how genuine those votes are I will argue. You can't say that those votes are the same as if they were from any of the people who are actually invested in the hurt and heal game. 

2 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Iduno... downplaying other people's means of victory while only justifying your own sounds pretty dirty to me.....

At this point I have to ask if you're being serious or not, it's hard to differentiate when someone is joking here. The game is hurt and heal, so half of it is hurting the options you like the less.

@walpurgis and yet i brought Crimsondragon and he hurted cyndaquil instead. So yeah , all fair.

And i didn't force them to vote. It was a troll post i absolutely didn't thought they will come here. 

And honestly , now people are voting against espeon and cyndaquil with different account.

So... like i said : all fair.

And finally : it's just a game. It will be another ones , which i'm not going to participate btw. 

At this point I have to ask if you're being serious or not, it's hard to differentiate when someone is joking here. The game is hurt and heal, so half of it is hurting the options you like the less.

To quote what you said previously,

"Honestly I don't actually see it as such a big deal, but if you want to argue about how genuine those votes are I will argue."

But no, I'm not really serious, I'm just in it for the lulz. I do mean what I said though.

And if espeon managed to loose with all of this , i will take this defeat as my own personal. So everyone will be happy. 

I'm now seeing as the public ennemi here , and like as said : i love this. With being all day to trades 20 persons and being a samaritan , i have to admit that i enjoy being a devil too :) 

8 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

@Wolfox @Thundermaze I thought that Espeon was based of off a mix between the Carbuncle and the Nekomata (cat goblins in Chinese folklore).

Just looked it up. Apparently the Yokai are a lot like the Nekomata.

Yokai is a general name for spirits(mostly evil) in Japanese folklore,Bakaneko(Nekomata) is a Yokai which Espeon originates from.

There are tons of Manga about this stuff.

4 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

Those people would have never voted If they hadn't been asked to, they didn't care about the game. Honestly I don't actually see it as such a big deal, but if you want to argue about how genuine those votes are I will argue. You can't say that those votes are the same as if they were from any of the people who are actually invested in the hurt and heal game.

Okay i looked it up, he asked for like 2 People. But they could also just ignore his call. It's not like the game will be over with 2 additional votes. Just as Delphoxian Prophecy came in. Someone did rattle him up or i don't know.

6 minutes ago, Zarc said:

@walpurgis and yet i brought Crimsondragon and he hurted cyndaquil instead. So yeah , all fair.

Ey i never hurt Cyndaquill :o How could i hurt the best Starter of all Generations (at least in my opinion)

I only hurt Espeon and for a good reason. Balancing and not the best Eeveelution :P

3 minutes ago, Zarc said:

And if espeon managed to loose with all of this , i will take this defeat as my own personal. So everyone will be happy. 

I'm now seeing as the public ennemi here , and like as said : i love this. With being all day to trades 20 persons and being a samaritan , i have to admit that i enjoy being a devil too :) 

And this is why we love you Zarc

4 minutes ago, Thundermaze said:

Yokai is a general name for spirits(mostly evil) in Japanese folklore,Bakaneko(Nekomata) is a Yokai which Espeon originates from.

There are tons of Manga about this stuff.

Neat. I love this type of stuff.

4 minutes ago, Thundermaze said:

Shit got too serious now :( 

It's my fault, sorry, I will stop now. I don't want to further ruin the ambiance of this thread.

edit: and I want it to be noted that I'm not mad or upset about this, as I said I don't think it's a big deal, I was just pointing out I disagree with what happened

Edited by walpurgis

Whatever , i stop participate. 

Feel free to hurt espeon if you guys want i don't care.

I just wanted to bring some spice and fun here , and well everything is going against me , again. 

I'm deleting my post.

Now big bad boy Zarc will surely don't hurt anybody anymore.

1 minute ago, Zarc said:

Whatever , i stop participate. 

Feel free to hurt espeon if you guys want i don't care.

I just wanted to bring some spice and fun here , and well everything is going against me , again. 

I'm deleting my post.

Zarc, I'm not against you. I still think that you're a nice person and I enjoy having you in the hurt and heals. I'm not mad at you or anything, I'm just standing for what I think is right.

It's my fault, sorry, I will stop now. I don't want to further ruin the ambiance of this thread.

No! It's improving it! But I suppose we should steer this ship back on path.

@Gengar768 Don't be. I know I'm enjoying this.

@Zarc  Don't feel bad! We're as much to blame as you are!

Current standings:

Oh , but i'm already " defeated ". If i didn't created this statut espeon wouldn't have been so high on vote. So yeah i'm defeated.

Cmon , make sylveon win , he trully deserve it. 

After all , what right i have to hurt Ame heart ??