Eeveelution Hurt/heal

Wolfox

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW that's nice to know people like nerds. I was one too. Now, I'm a gaming guy who totally gets into the book when Biology and Chemistry comes in. I hate math btw.

What Jess said.

Also, a bit of reasoning for why I like nerds: They are the most colorful people you will ever meet. A stereotypical nerd may just be the guy/girl who's really smart, but get to know them and hot damn does a world open up for you. be it gamers, marching band members, sporters (sports nerds are a thing) or whatever. Nerds are just... Amazing

3 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Nerds rock

Yeah I love nerds!nerds.jpg.181fd7743b17143c55a5d090cd52e5e4.jpg

2 hours ago, Wolfox said:

What Jess said.

Also, a bit of reasoning for why I like nerds: They are the most colorful people you will ever meet. A stereotypical nerd may just be the guy/girl who's really smart, but get to know them and hot damn does a world open up for you. be it gamers, marching band members, sporters (sports nerds are a thing) or whatever. Nerds are just... Amazing

Oh, that's really nice! I second that!

4 hours ago, Jess said:

As a mechanical engineer doing PhD, I can't stress how much I adore maths and physics.

Wow, that's awesome! As someone struggling to get their shit together in college, I really respect that!

You're cool and you should feel good.

7 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

NOOOOO!!!!! What have you done with my Umbreon? Just because it stalls like a boss? And the Flareon is because it's way too weak? The luck is against me...

My target is still here, so I'm gonna kill this target.

Yes. 'Tis a dark (or not so dark actually) time for us all. May Umbreon have lots of spaghetti.

EDIT: Might as well switch to the singing eevee.

-2 Leafeon +1 Sylveon

Vaporeon: 9
Espeon: 9
Leafeon: 7
Glaceon: 7
Sylveon: 14

Edited by Dragoknight