Rejuvenation | Dev Blog [Status Thread]

Jan

1 minute ago, tomikson said:

i wonder if anyone forgot about the donations part since no one talks about it

If you're talking about Jan, I doubt it, that was kind of a big deal, so he probably wouldn't forget that. Other people, I don't know. I forgot about it for a while honestly.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Replaying the First Legend of Zelda. Funny how we used to need an entire new system to run these types of games.

Now, we can render games like Pokemon Rejuvenation on our mother's computers. And Rejuvenation has more advanced graphics than the original Zelda.

Yeah, it's crazy how far we've come in not only gaming but technology in general over the years.

Seems like something that'd be in the hardcore variant. Of course, it's entirely possible that we've annihilated the Z-Move user before they got the chance to do so, but I honestly doubt it- I personally gave V9's leader ample opportunity with no nuke flying my way. They should crop up at some point for all difficulty settings at some point, though!

32 minutes ago, tomikson said:

they do? i dont remember them using z moves during my playthrough

On Intense, (nearly??) every gym leader uses one, with later leaders having both Megas and a Z-move.  I know Venam had a Z-move, so it's like that from the start on Intense.

8 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

I went into a playthrough in intense mode using nothing but Ultra Beasts. No one used any Z moves.

I mean with a team of ultra beasts you're probably plowing through the gym leaders.......... what's even the point of choosing intense mode in that situation. The only thing I gave myself for the bug mono is a dewpider and I feel cheaty enough for that.

Just now, Dave9 said:

I understand that I need to be patient but when is V10 coming. At least give us an update would satisfy me

It's in the final stages, so probably some time around the end of the month or the beginning of next month.

1 hour ago, Prowlcorp said:

How did you get an ultra beast?

1 hour ago, tomikson said:

added in using rpgmaker probably

Actually, KisuoX made a mod that allows you to use the Debug Menu by replacing scripts. Works perfectly. With the Debug Menu, you can edit your pokemon and Items. I use this go on different runs. I always keep one file for legitimate play, though.

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28200-pr-mod-menu-rejuv-port/

1 hour ago, walpurgis said:

I mean with a team of ultra beasts you're probably plowing through the gym leaders.......... what's even the point of choosing intense mode in that situation. The only thing I gave myself for the bug mono is a dewpider and I feel cheaty enough for that.

It's more difficult than you think. Or maybe I just suck at pokemon. I also felt the need to use Items, so Choice scarf fails and constant switching may have led to my demise on several occasions.

It was easy at first, then when you get later into the game, pokemon start becoming fully evolved.

1 hour ago, GS BALL said:

Question about v10: Will Ultra Sun/Moon content be in?

Also, i played v9 for some time and Venam used Z move against me, in intense.

I don't think so. I think USUM content came in the middle of the production of V10. Most likely we will see it in V11.

No, we don't. The percentage is already an estimate to begin with, and guessing from a guess usually has terribly inaccurate results. That said, I think it should be out early next week, given that it's taken a week to clear up 45% in this most recent update...