mafia: trouble in fire emblem (gg mafia wins!)

Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the question is, whom do we choose to target next? Paul25 is probably going to be finished off soon. At any rate I find strange that he survived the night at all, since the mafia could have considered him an easy kill if he were a townie. Was a protected by Clive? Did no one simply bother with killing him?

We should probably move on to a new suspect. Maybe Sailboat, although I don't have any information on him myself.

Was any player attacked by two people at the same time last night?

Perhaps they knew he was weakened by the numerous attacks during the previous nights. In any event, this is my suggestion.

[ELIMINATE] - SAILBOAT

We will need to discuss weapon choice. I'll look into Paul25 this next night, I suggest atleast two others go after Sailboat this next night too if he survived the lynching.

Megagun, I am sure you will get Clive protection, though I can't offer any. What is your reasoning for sailboat, as you've stated you've had some but never stated what? I don't want to vote someone out without good enough reason 

From what I read megagun is marth and this knows that sailboat is mafia. In that case Lynching him would be the best. 

[ELIMINATE] - SAILBOAT

About the weapon. No idea

In aspect of Paul, they might have let him live to bait us, it's a chance at least

I haven't died last night. Guess Why?

Though one or more people had attacked me but still I did survived the last phase.

Moreover, the criminals might have probably thought that the townies would kill me so they hadn't done anything really to me.

Anyway, I am just gonna put the lynch for now and will decide the weapon later on.

[Eliminate] Sailboat

So, Sailboat is too afraid too comment anything here lol.

It's alright to kill me next night

As long as we don't know what kind of weapon Sailboat has, choosing a lynching tool will ultimately just be a shot in the dark... I'd just say sword or lance, not axe because as I stated earlier Lykos and myself are already confirmed lance users, so that kind of diminishes the probability of other players having lances too.

I like how you guys are swayed by a VFR when i'm away not to defend myself but sure, I won't cooperate with that game. Instead allow me to tell you something: there will be two people dying tonight and am not even one of em. Riddle me this, how?