mafia: trouble in fire emblem (gg mafia wins!)

Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another day has passed and the execution stage is still bloodless for the heroes are still too scared to hurt a friend

now the night is here and lets see what transpires under the veil of the moon

day 2 is over night 2 begins now

as the night went on, it was relatively quiet compared to last night...

but still some were hit while others were followed and info gleamed...

but as marth was getting his reports for the day done a messenger burst through the door exclaiming "the dragons are moving faster than we anticipated.! they will be here in 5 days! marth gathered all the heroes and told them the dire news.

as the mafia listen they grinned. they only needed to survive till then...

night 2 is over day 3 has started

Given how slow progress has been so far, I expected something along those lines to happen...

Unfortunately, I don't have a role that can gather a lot of useful informations.

For the sake of making things move a little, I'll reveal that I was attacked by two players last night.

The narration that was provided to me makes me think two things:

- The attack was apparently coordinated, as I was assaulted by the two players at the same time, so it was probably the mafia's doing although I have no hard proof.

- It was the second time that I was attacked during a night, the first time being on N0. Back then only one person attacked me and I was told that I received a blast of magic. Last night, no such information was revealed, but the way the event was described makes me believe that the attack was physical.

I know it's risky for me to reveal that I was already hit thrice, but if we don't take action we'll still be at it in 5 days.

How about you guys? Do you know anything that could help us find the mafia before the dragons hit?

Okay, so things have been silent thus far, and I agree with Alistair that there's a need for us to reevaluate some stuff.

First of all, I'd like to say that I've never been attacked for these past nights, though I've gotten a roleblock on N1.

To begin with lynching, allow me to ask you this. Have you been attacked (if at all)? When and how did the attack go? Also, to those who are town, did you attack other people?

@Megagun I was the one who attacked you last night. I attacked @Greninja on N1 and no one on N0. 

My role lacking means to investigate, I chose to start attacking a different player each night starting with N1, to see how you guys would react, and hopefully get some subtle hints on your roles and alignments.

I apologize to you two in case you're innocent. 

EDIT: Just saw the posts above, I do have a lance (as Megagun confirmed), but I never attacked Digital. That is another lance wielder's doing.

Edited by Alistair

No @Magister Divergent, I am soft claiming that not all visits are equal. And that you were visited that night by me, and that I visited @LykosHand last night. By my count, we have 5 potential enemies.

@Paul25, @sailboat, @Greninja, @Anti_Hero, @EndearingCharacterTrait

At least more than 2 of these are Mafia, Atleast one of these wields the Lance that has constantly targeted @DigitalAmber. That is my Information. Oh and @Alistair, not a big problem. It was understandable.