mafia: trouble in fire emblem (gg mafia wins!)

Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys thought that the death was a combination attack? A one hit was enough. And we got a decent weapon from it. Thanks for providing every info we need to know to figure out who should be attacked. We don't need to know who has little hp the moment you revealed who attacked who and with what... It went really easy from there.

Since this is a losing match cuz ect has a  chance to get auto eliminated, jace i would like to control his actions tonight again. And I'll use him again to poke someone. At least that'll give edge to my last ally.

You guys don't have a chance to change lynch weapons now good thing he left a nice note and it made you think I'm holding a sword or i was zeph.

Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

For real though, that post pretty much confirms ECT and you being 2 of 3 mafs, assuming you're telling the truth of course. If ECT gets auto-eliminated, and you're soon to follow, then the mafia has a very low chance to make it to the dragon attack. Your last ally better hold on to their great weapon :P

Oh and that's a bit cocky to assume you'll manage to get 2 kills tonight. Clive is a thing you know. And you might butt heads with a player who has just a liiiittle more hp than you think.

Choose your targets well, my mafs~

the heroes all rallied at the sound of megagun declaring that sailboat is a mafia so without opposition he allowed himself to be tied up to the post used last night. but now effie came forward and said. "for putting my elise in danger i will hold nothing back" and she stabbed him right through the chest embedding the spear on the post. sailboat is now dead he was zephiel

day 4 is over, night 4 is here

(this is a warning to magister divergent, you will me modkilled next day if post requirements are not made again)

alistair as ???

anti_hero as ??? 

endearingcharactertrait as ???

digitalamber as ???

greninja as michalis town [killed n3]

lykoshand as ???

magister divergent as ???

megagun as ???

paul25 as ???

sailboat as zephiel [lynched d4]

Well, I'll be more active in this game. And would you believe that I've ridiculously not gotten a hit, not even once? I haven't been that proactive, so probably that's the reason, but still very nice.... and I've never attacked anyone since N0.

So, thoughts on yesterday, pretty sure the ECT thing is a bait by Sailboat. Mafia pretty much lies before they get lynched, so I'm willing to believe ECT isn't mafia, but let's still keep an eye on him.

I townread ECT, Megagun, and Alistair, so that leaves Anti, Digital, Lykos, and Paul. At least one of them is mafia, what are your thoughts?

I agree with Anti and Paul being suspicious. I'm not sure about Digital and Lykos. And even if the possibility of the ECT thing being a bait from Sailboat is strong, I would still keep ECT on the list of suspects.

The only people bar myself that I townread with almost certainty are Dive and Megagun atm.

Right now I'd say the players I find the most suspicious are Anti, ECT and Paul, but I'm open to suggestions and would appreciate more information. Maybe Marth has something for us.

I don't know what was the riddle all about mentioned by Sailboat. Also, surprisingly only 1 people hit me last night though.... [Help me Healer]

I know, I am really suspicious among all of us. Reason? Idk. 

Most likely to get killed by the end of this day phase...

Edited by Paul25
Removed the huge gap.

I've been rather distracted of late...If I seemed absent that's why. Anyways in the interest of time I think I'll share what I'm thinking.

I was struck twice last night, and I presume it was 2 different people; one of them may have been the last maf (?). 

I've learned about DigitalAmber, Megagun, and Magister Divergent. All 3 of them are infantry. This alone tells me a lot about who's who, but not necessarily who is an enemy.

Some assumptions about the charas:

Spoiler

Infantry: Marth, Robin, Raven, Kagero

Armored: Zephiel, Gwendolyn

Cavalry: Clive, Cecilia, Camus

Flying: Michalis

I might be wrong I guess but I've become a FE nerd in recent years so I think I'm right; we could ask @Jace Stormkirk but I don't think he would tell us sooo...

We know Marth is town, and infantry. Beyond that presumably Clive is a town as well. Anyone else is a potential mafios@

I can't speak to the weapons used by everyone, though I have some theories about that as well. Will this help us puzzle everything out? Were I a better player I might have had even more info at this point tbh

It should be obvious what role I play now, so my days could be numbered...but this is worth it I think

@EndearingCharacterTrait Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not infantry(not ruling out the possibility of a mistake by Jace) I'm not going to say what I am, but role wise, I am will not disclose. 

Edit: NVM Jace made a mistake, I thought I was calvery but I'm not. 

Edited by DigitalAmber
Revelation about roles

Oh really? My own info told me you are infantry so...either it's a mistake, or you're lying, or I was given misinformation.

I don't know why I'd find out info that was wrong; it doesn't seem like any role has the ability to fool me like that

EDIT: It was a mistake (?), see above

Edited by EndearingCharacterTrait
clarification