mafia: trouble in fire emblem (gg mafia wins!)

Jace Stormkirk

[ELIMINATE] No One

I'll be more quiet due to school starting by the way. Also, its risky to say if you were attacked, people who do have a higher chance of Maf coming in to finish a job

Edited by DigitalAmber

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the heroes, being goodhearted people, could not rick killing an innocent hero so they all went home for the night. 

day 1 is over night 1 is started you have 24 hours to send me you action (and for those who have not chose what wep they want this is the last night to do so or you get the default basic weapon)

this night was much more active...

the mafia made a move....

many heroes felt restless and hit someone...

some used their ability....

some tried to pass the night in peace....

with the paranoia growing who shall die first...

alistair as ???

anti_hero as ???

digitalAmber as ???

enderingcharactertrait as ???

greninja as ???

lykoshand  as ???

magister divergent as ???

megagun as ???

paul25 as ???

sailboat as ???

Edited by Jace Stormkirk

Pretty sure I got roleblocked last night. I received a message saying that someone talked with me for hours during the night or something. Not sure why someone actually roleblocked me because I clearly stated that I have no action, so it's just a waste on me.

Other than that, I'm not sure who any of the mafia is as there hasn't been much input. I'll probably try to looking into the posts on D1 and see if there's actually something suspicious posted.

So, I don't want this day to be another low information day. Thus, I'd like to pose this question. Who do you think are Zephiel's allies among the role list? Pretty sure Marth, Robin, and Clive aren't his allies... not sure about the others. I'm thinking Gwendolyn could be an ally, but not sure about it.

I don't know who the characters are and which ones could be villains lore-wise (could research that but I don't have the time to do it right now)...

Based strictly on Jace's list of abilities, I'd say Raven and Kagero would make good allies for Zephiel to pick out and strike down targets.

The only one that's def a villain is Zephiel. 

Camus did oppose Marth but he wasn't really a bad guy, just on the other side

EDIT: I forgot Michalis. He was actually a pretty bad dude

Edited by EndearingCharacterTrait
extra info. also mistakes were made

I suppose there are few reliable sources of information. Right now I only see these possibilites:

- Marth roleclaims and reports their findings to everyone else

- Kagero roleclaims and reports their findings to everyone else

- Cecilia roleclaims and reports their findings to everyone else

- Players who attacked/have been attacked report it and, if possible, announce the type of weapon used

The first 3 possibilities are very dangerous for the players who have the aforementioned roles. They should roleclaim only if they have crucial information, and right now only Marth could be in that position. If they could point us in the right direction, they could also request Clive's protection.

The last possibility is unlikely, because people who have attacked aren't going to admit it for fear of being treated as mafia, and people who have been attacked are already wounded and probably won't take any additional risk.

The way I see it, we have big chances to stay in the dark for quite a while. I'm thinking of something though. The mafia's best interest would probably be to concentrate their attacks on a single player at a time, right? So, I'd like to know if any of you has been attacked more than once during either N0 or N1, and if possible, what weapons were used. That could give us an indication on how the mafia operates and what characters are part of it. If you're worried about your safety, Clive could protect you on the next night.

@Anti_Hero I wasn't playing at the time of Reborn girls =p

And I never encouraged mass roleclaiming, I just listed all the possible sources of information and even mentioned how said roles should remain hidden unless they have crucial information that could benefit to us.

Good point with the possibility of a townie attacking the mafia's target by mistake. I hadn't thought of that.

lore wise i only know marth so the rest of the characters are pretty much unknown to me.

I would like to ask jace about protection, does that mean no damage or just hp heal?