mafia: trouble in fire emblem (gg mafia wins!)

Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure Paul25 has an lance. I have one, Lykos has one, I suppose it would be a bit much if Paul happened to have one too.

To diversify damage and increase our chances at a successful elimination, I choose to

[Eliminate] Paul25 via Lance

Haven't really got the chance earlier to say anything. Moreover, I haven't got much time to spare here.

I will just leave my comments here.

First of all, I am just wandering around without getting any info to Lynch the right people at the night.

Secondly, I never have used my ability to investigate anyone. [Since, I didn't considered anytime that It would be a nice idea If I investigate someone with the ability, I have got]

Lastly, I have randomly attacked Ali last night and I am really sorry about that.[I didn't said that because I was afriad to say so earlier]

Anyways, It's alright If I die today.

I'm just an ordinary role with a useless ability.

@Megagun well I was attacked by 2 players last night and nobody had claimed being one of them so far so Paul being one doesn't really surprise me.

I have trouble believing the 'randomly attacked' part since I was told that I was assaulted by "2 figures jumping me from behind", which seems to indicate a coordinated attack. I have no hard proof that Paul was actively working with the other player, but it seems to be a bit too much for a mere coincidence.

Just now, Megagun said:

And what about the weapons used? Is axe still atleast a 50% chance of "SUPEREFFECTIVE!" 

I wasn't told what weapons were used on me. The way I see it, axe doesn't have more or less chances to be super effective than sword or lance.

in the heat of the moment due to the dragon hoard approaching the heroes could no longer sit idly by. there were injury reports brought forth. and based on a hunch the decided on paul25.

he was brought fourth and tied to a post as ike came forward with his fathers axe urvan. ike says "my friends say you are a traitor. i am not a fan of traitors. you will get no sympathy from me" he picks up his axe and swings with all his might and a loud thud is heard. paul25 falls to the ground with the ropes now cut from the blow he received.

later after everyone has left him for dead he then gets up and limps home. 

day 3 is over, night 3 is here

as the night went on the air was thick with tension .. should we finish off paul25 or get more info... should i protect this guy or that guy.... heal or buff... should i role-block someone?

these were the questions asked and decisions were made....

as marth was looking at his reports he found that one was missing so he decided to check it out. and as he walk down an allyway he found greninja dead from many wounds

he was town michalis

night 3 is over day 4 is here

4 days till mafia wins

alistair as ???

anti_hero as ??? 

endearingcharactertrait as ???

digitalamber as ???

greninja as michalis town [killed n3]

lykoshand as ???

magister divergent as ???

megagun as ???

paul25 as ???

sailboat as ???

Edited by Jace Stormkirk

First victim of the game, I see :( 

I'm surprised Paul wasn't finished off, but we were probably too many thinking 'bah, someone else will do the job'.

I don't have more information than yesterday, and wasn't attacked last night.

@Jace Stormkirk I'm assuming Paul and Digital are alive and well? Asking cuz they weren't mentioned in your day4 list of players.

How is it possible that I'm not dead?

I thought that that'd be my last night but...

Really, amusing and strange.

Also, sadly one of our town is dead now... :( 

By the way, I was just sleeping last night and hadn't done anything really.

Also I see, Megagun got a new info for us.

I'm still alive and well for the day. Sailboat seems suspicious due to Megagun, We still have no suspects. Two vannila townies should attack if someone lives execution, to ensure death. I say two because the maf can't realistically finish both off. I volunteer for one position