mafia: trouble in fire emblem (gg mafia wins!)

Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that lynching now would be imperative, so long as we get the target we need. However, I also believe that the following should be pointed out more emphatically.

Paul, Endearing...the rest of us gave useful information. We know that two people have attached the same Target at the same time, and that 1 other lance user has attacked someone else consistently since the start of this war of good and evil. So, you two not being attacked at all does not entirely bode well for you. But once again, we need more information.

But why target me? It's painting you suspicious to continually target someone. Anyway I own up to it, I foolishly attacked Alistair N0. Afterwards I became a straight pacifist so far. 

Edited by DigitalAmber
Punctuation

... Why did you guys attack someone? I know it's tempting to attack in this type of game, but if you're town, you shouldn't attack anyone unless you actually have something to back up your suspicions.

For now, I find LykosHand the most suspicious among everyone. You don't randomly hit someone for consecutive nights.

[Vote] Lykos Hand prove your innocence and I'll remove my vote

Also, I find those people who try to not be helpful by not giving any info to be mafia trying to blend in. [ECT, Paul25, Anti_Hero]

At the beginning of the game i chose one person to hit randomly and so that's why i continued to hit him. Of course i don't know if i'm doing right or wrong of hitting Amber and so i take the risk, but i can assure you that i'm a town, if it should serve to save me, i will tell you what my role is.

Well, attacking someone can be a way to cause unrest and try to make people reveal a bit more information. That's what I was going for when I attacked Greninja, then Megagun.

Focusing your assault on the same player more than one night, however... yeah, that's a weird choice at best. Digital could potentially be badly damaged now, which doesn't help at all if he's town.

so there is a time limit now eh...

well since you guys are interested with what kind of action was done... I havent attacked anyone for two nights already. Well i didnt know there will be a time limit of sorts, which is an interesting surprise btw, that's why i didnt bother attacking.

as for attacks i havent got attacked yet. which i want to ask dive have you gotten attacked yet? I mean the two previous host playing in one game... I actually figured that some of you should've attacked if not, investigated both of us. So what i think is this: the maf has an interesting method of playing around here. 

I'm not an important role, just a vanilla townie. I did something similar to what Megagun did, attack a random person and it happened to be Alistair, then I corrected it best I could by not attacking. Anyway it's hard to prove innocence as a vannila townie who can't gain info easily or sometimes at all. Anyway, it is very suspicious to continually attack someone as it leads to false information and makes them think the attacker I mafia( I thought Maf divided and conquered)

Edited by DigitalAmber
Clarity

The maf would more easily secure kills by focusing their attacks. At the same time, if they think we townies will also attack each other then maybe splitting up is better...I don't know what strategy they will use tbh. 

If y'all insist I can tell what I know now, but it will make me a target if I'm not already, plus it's still not enough to be really useful at the moment I think. However with some more time I think I could put together a better picture. Even just one more night might help me a lot

For some reason I think I trust Lykos as well. The two pretty much confirmed mafia members to me are the players who attacked me last night, and Lykos isn't one of them. There could be more mafiosi, but... I really don't think Lykos would expose himself like this if he really were one.

Right now the most suspicious players in my mind are those who are trying to blend in without giving much information, namely @Anti_Hero and @Paul25, and to a lesser extent @Greninja and @EndearingCharacterTrait. Some of them could be investigative roles trying to protect themselves, others could be maf.

If nothing new comes up, I'll vote for one of these 4.

Hello all, I am sorry to respond late (rl called and hit like a truck)

Anyway, as I said abou last night its impossible for me to give you more info, but in N0 someone attacked me, I just didnt want to tell because the healer could choose someone else and I wanted to see if that person would attack me twice (since this would most likely give me the info about the weapon from the mafia). the weapon was an axe, so this weapon was most likely from a town, since that person didnt attack me twice since then.

I hope this gives more info...

Paul25 and Anti_Hero are still my main suspects, but I'm willing to give the latter the benefit of doubt. Maybe I'm entirely wrong, but we're well along Day3 and I should decide something.

Therefore,

[Eliminate] Paul25

(can still change my mind if other news come to light)