mafia: trouble in fire emblem (gg mafia wins!)

Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, just got off work. Here is what I know. I went to investigate but was roleblocked. Meaning the following. Alistair, your off the hook for the roleblock since your bloodthirsters ways kept you busy with Paul25. Since everyone knows who I am, it would be stupid for Lykoshand, Magister Divergent, or EndearingCharacterTrait to roleblock me. They are all verified town. The roleblocker is Mafia. Anti-hero or Paul25. Because you may have been attacked but you don't say what you did this past night. Either we lynch Paul25, finishing him off as necessary, or we lynch Anti-hero. Thoughts?

A roleblocking maf would be in a tough position here. They'd have to choose between attacking and blocking wouldn't they? Very difficult to get anything done like that.

Unfortunately I don't have any info to add 

I kinda missed that whole night phase by accident, sorry

A curious statement Anti_Hero. After all, you are one of the people I still need to investigate. 

Furthermore, ECT...that would explain why no one has been or has claimed to have been roleblock until this moment. I suspect that with the dwindling numbers, the Mafia chose to roleblock me now, given a high chance of two of them being of the 3 people left. Furthermore, by doing so they bide time until their win. At this point they don't need to kill us, just keep one of themselves alive to win. So, my vote is this. Today we choose to lynch with a sword or lance one of either Anti_Hero or Alistair (I would suggest Anti_Hero) follows with town finishing Paul25 tonight. Then, next day we Magiclynch whomever remains.

6 hours ago, Megagun said:

A curious statement Anti_Hero. After all, you are one of the people I still need to investigate. 

Furthermore, ECT...that would explain why no one has been or has claimed to have been roleblock until this moment. I suspect that with the dwindling numbers, the Mafia chose to roleblock me now, given a high chance of two of them being of the 3 people left. Furthermore, by doing so they bide time until their win. At this point they don't need to kill us, just keep one of themselves alive to win. So, my vote is this. Today we choose to lynch with a sword or lance one of either Anti_Hero or Alistair (I would suggest Anti_Hero) follows with town finishing Paul25 tonight. Then, next day we Magiclynch whomever remains.

That's the logical course of action indeed. Except the part that involves *cough* lynching me *cough*.

I agree with lynching Anti, he and Paul are the only remaining suspects in my book. Idk about the weapon, maybe Kagero could help if they're not maf and willing to roleclaim. I'm picking the sword for now, but can change that if new intel arrives.

[Eliminate] Anti_Hero with a Sword

@Paul25 that sounds like a last attempt at shielding Anti by drawing the lynch to your direction. Other than that... I don't really know what you're hoping to obtain by giving the rest of us this sort of information.

@Anti_Hero iirc he forgot to investigate on N0, verified Lykos, Dive and ECT during N1, N2 and N3 (not necessarily in that order) and was roleblocked last night.

Btw Paul says you're maf. Thoughts on this?

I am certainly sure that he will die today and so me next night.

There's no way to just keep quiet.

Had Mega investigated me, Towns would have won that anyways.

It's been quite a long game.

Anyways, I see, we are the only leftovers for him.

Do whate'er you want towns.

Don't hesitate to express your thoughts on this.

Hahaha

At this point, I am almost willing to agree that Paul25 is definitely mafia, though night actions should be enough to finish him off. Meanwhile we could theorise that him throwing anti under the bus means that Alistair is Mafia. Only thing we know thanks to Jace confirming it....and Alistair making a big "Hey I hit you Paul!" Is that Alistair did hit Paul25, but that would not prevent Paul25 from roleblocking me last night.

I don't think I'd go around yelling about whom I hit if I were maf, would I? It's true that I haven't been verified so far, but my behavior has made pretty clear that I'm town by now, and by all means, do verify me next night if you want @Megagun.

Now, since Paul25 has confirmed being maf, it would be a logical choice to go after him I guess.

However, I generally try to not do what my opponent wants me to do. And Paul clearly wants to influence our votes with his post.

So unless someone provides very good reasons to not lynch him, I still maintain my vote as what it was at the beginning of the day: [Eliminate] Anti_Hero with a Sword.