mafia: trouble in fire emblem (gg mafia wins!)

Jace Stormkirk

The thing is, we're getting closer to the end of the game. So, people who have roles capable of giving us information should imo consider telling us what they know before it's too late. Megagun softclaimed his role already, but we still have no idea whom Kagero and Cecilia are. Of course, a reasonable explanation for them to want to avoid giving us information would be that they are maf. 

Just to be clear I have no hard proof against you Anti, it's just that I'm eliminating possibilities based on Megagun's claims. He's asserting that Lykos is clear, Dive is clear (which is consistent with the impressions I got from them, if they're not clear, congrats to them for being good actors) and ECT is clear (consistent with a dying Sailboat's desperate attempt at baiting us in the wrong direction). That would leave Anti, Digital and Paul as possible mafs.

What I'm thinking is, we should finish what we started with Paul today. Then on the next night, Clive should protect Marth, Marth should investigate either Anti or Digital, and based on the result, things will be pretty straightforward from there.

For the time being,

[Eliminate] Paul25 - Axe

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Megagun said:

While I don't disagree with lunching Paul25, the axe proved to be ineffective. Perhaps another choice of weapon?

Actually we don't know if it was ineffective. He could be Gwendolyn and have endured the previous lynching through sheer durability.

I don't think the choice of weapon is very important by now, as he's probably half-dead already, but if someone has a better idea or if Kagero has something for us, I'm willing to switch to something else.

Eh, I don't think lynching Paul is a good idea. I think it's better for us to just attack him in the night, so that we can better make use of our lynch.

I think Anti_Hero's comments are genuine and I don't think he's actually faking it. If he is, then he'd be a good deceiver, but I don't think that's the case as he acts differently as mafia.

Thus, I'd rather vote for Digital Amber

[Eliminate] Digital Amber - Axe

I just wake up and I find this. Look, I was never told if I was maf or not, but I never was invited to the big group chat. You know what I find amusing, you all considered Anti and then, without any evidence mind you, change inexplicitly to me with no evidence. I can't help the investigation due to my role, but I can assure you I am innocent: 

Edit: Also, don't wage your lunch on me. Thanks to lykos, if you wanted me dead you should attack me st night. Don't waste a lynch on me. I can roleclaim if you want? 

Edited by DigitalAmber

I don't trust your judgement Alistair, you seem very eager for bloodshed. Also, weren't we pinning suspicion on those who haven't been attacked? Paul ECT, and Dive(right?) all haven't gotten attacked yet. Anyway, ignore both me and Paul, you can easily finish us off at night. FYI I haven't yet used a role granted night action, and I'm suprised my role is not Maf. Also,thanks to a trigger happy Lykos I'm now on 3hp, so I beg you, use the lance.

Forgot weapon, Sword, Eliminate Paul25

Edited by DigitalAmber

@DigitalAmber I'm eager for bloodshed because I'd like to finish off all the suspects before the dragons hit. Lynching you wasn't my idea, I was thinking of going after Paul25 first, but you, him and Anti are all on my list of suspects anyway. We might as well start somewhere. As for ECT and Dive... Megagun cleared them, and I'm inclined to believing him for 2 reasons:

1. No one else has softclaimed Marth; I believe the real Marth would have reacted by now if Mega were an imposter.

2. If we're not going to follow Mega's intel, then we're in the dark, which isn't good for us given how few days are left. It's a gamble we have to make.

So, sorry but I'll maintain my vote.

Spoiler

sorry about the late post i got awakened by my phone with work calling me in right then and there

the heroes seemed divided upon who to lynch today but with time running out a decision was made ....

by a slim margin they took digital amber to the execution 

Ike shows up again with his father's ax and says. "you who have put my friends in danger know that i won't let anyone die" and with a mighty swing he split his skull in half.

digitalamber is dead. she was raven [town]

day 5 is over night 5 is here

alistair as ???

anti_hero as ??? 

endearingcharactertrait as ???

digitalamber as raven [town][lynched day 5]

greninja as michalis town [killed n3]

lykoshand as ???

magister divergent as ???

megagun as ???

paul25 as ???

sailboat as zephiel [lynched d4]{mafia boss]

the tension was high this night.. actions were made and some people were attacked..

but no one died this night...

night 5 is over day 6 is here

2 days till mafia wins

digitalamber is dead. she was raven [town]

day 5 is over night 5 is here

alistair as ???

anti_hero as ??? 

endearingcharactertrait as ???

digitalamber as raven [town][lynched day 5]

greninja as michalis [town] [killed n3]

lykoshand as ???

magister divergent as ???

megagun as ???

paul25 as ???

sailboat as zephiel [lynched d4]{mafia boss]

I didn't thought I would be alive till today.

I don't know what to say but no one attacked me either in this night phase.

It's really Ironic isn't it?

Though Digital Amber's death was unfortunate but what's done can't be undone... :o 

and glad to see no one is found to be dead today. [Including me]