mafia: trouble in fire emblem (gg mafia wins!)

Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the heroes are getting frantic. they still do not know where the sword falchion nor who the other zephiel followers are. with time running short they took a vote....

and Anti_hero was found guilty with the sword being his death

so roy came up to the stage while anti_hero was tied to the post

"with my father's health in decline i shall take his stead and slay this traitor"

and with a thunderous roar he slashed him across the chest and anti_hero fell down in a pool of blood and with everyone thinking he was dead they left...

but he got up and wrapped up his wound across his chest and went on his regular patrol

day 6 is over night six is here

Let's go straight to the point.

Either we lynch Anti today and finish off Paul during the night, or we lynch Paul and finish off Anti during the night.

If we fail at getting rid of either of them, we lose.

Now the question is, whom do we lynch?

Perhaps. We've been very willing to believe everything Alistair says as he's been leading the discussions. 

I'm rather surprised Paul survived again? Did no one actually try to finish him? It doesn't make sense for me to attack at night so I haven't been doing it. 

Also am I mistaken in how many partners Zephiel had? I was sure Jace said there were just 2 mafia, but if it's 3 then many more things would make sense. If I've been wrong this whole time I fear I've made many mistakes... 

Jace had said there would be 2 mafs waaaay back before the beginning of the game, but I've been thinking there were 3 lately, meaning 2 are left.

I've been poking at Paul and Anti alternatively, but my attack prowess is abysmal. I'm a tank, which is why I've been able to sustain a total of 5 attacks and I'm still in top shape.

Anyhow I do hope Mega was able to investigate either me or Anti last night as it would put an end to Anti's charade.

Ok first.... @EndearingCharacterTrait, why did you choose not to attack! Even I tried because we are out of time! Second @Paul25, I never investigated you!

Now, I tried to attack Anti but once again I was *hand over mouth in faux shock* Roleblocked....Again. so, my plan. Magic lynch Anti, everyone kill Paul25 during the night. If Alistair is Mafia, he would not be attacking Paul25 as vehemently as he has. If he somehow is, well then screw it I know nothing lol.

[ELIMINATE] - ANTI_HERO VIA MAGIC!

4 minutes ago, Megagun said:

Ok first.... @EndearingCharacterTrait, why did you choose not to attack! Even I tried because we are out of time! Second @Paul25, I never investigated you!

Now, I tried to attack Anti but once again I was *hand over mouth in faux shock* Roleblocked....Again. so, my plan. Magic lynch Anti, everyone kill Paul25 during the night. If Alistair is Mafia, he would not be attacking Paul25 as vehemently as he has. If he somehow is, well then screw it I know nothing lol.

[ELIMINATE] - ANTI_HERO VIA MAGIC!

Now that's a plan I can get behind ;) 

[Eliminate] - Anti_Hero with MAGIC

So what you are suggesting is Paul and Alistair are in cahoots...Basically there were 3 maf, not 2, in which case we've probably already lost. It's just...believing there were 2 informed a lot of my decisions so having been wrong about that is actually really frustrating 

Technically all we know is that there was more than one. Exact number was withheld. We know that Alistair has been attacking Paul25, and that the only way Paul25 would claim Mafia was if he was Mafia or he is just that bad of a town player. The former seems most likely. Meanwhile, Anti_Hero has given no form of evidence to support his claim of being town, and when I do try to investigate him, I was roleblocked. So, as long as everyone does exactly as they should this night, we should be fine.