mafia: trouble in fire emblem (gg mafia wins!)

Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah lol

Actually forgot they didn't have their standard mafia kill.

I'd like to ask the others: did you attack or did you not attack anyone last night? Or did you use your actions instead?

I used neither though as I technically don't have an action and I abstained from attacking as it was still N0.

Aaaand i can't quote lol. Anyway i think we got a simple yet intriguing statement coming from lykoshand. It's not a big lead but hey at least one of us can use it. Although i was surprised about the sudden d1 lol

@EndearingCharacterTrait taken from Jace's old post:

marth- he can see if someone is town or not +att -res

robin- advantage vs bow and staff +res - def

clive- can protect someone else +def -att

kagero- can find out what unit type player is +res -hp

raven- hits twice once per game +res - hp

ike- +1 damage if using sword +def - res

cecilia- can find out wep type +res -def

zephiel- + n damage where n is life lost +hp - res

michalis- negates additional damage + res - def

camus- prevents someone form taking night actions +att -hp

gwendolyn- halfs damage she takes +hp -res

Mine is on that list, I suppose it should be true for everyone else. Although if I'm counting well there are 11 roles for 10 players, so one of them isn't attributed.

@Jace Stormkirk could you maybe tell us which role was removed?

Edited by Alistair

Mhm... seems a bit suspicious that Megagun didn't continue on Sailboat's discussion on Lykos Hand's statement.

If someone attacked Lykos, that'd most likely be mafia because town wouldn't really act rashly and attack another in a night without information.

Who do you think could have attack Lykos?

I wanted to ask lykos to further down some info. Is it possible for you, lykos to tell us of what weapon hit you? You don't have to say if tis super effective or nay ok cuz that one's dangerous i think. I'm just interested on if tis possible to figure somethings out with the attacker.

Who are the mafia in this game? I assume Zephiel's one, but who are the others?

Also, imo you're probably going to be suspicious of me again because of this, but eh, I'm town, so I'm okay with being investigated. What are your thoughts of cop outing and telling us his/her results? Clive can pretty much protect Marth every night, so we don't have to worry.

you have 24 hours till day part is over

everyone has made post requirements

lynching is optional

for everyone's clarity it is common knowledge that zephiel is mafia due to his disdain for humans and love of dragons, but you have no idea who his henchmen are nor why they would join him

Edited by Jace Stormkirk