[GG! End]Dark Ages Mafia

sailboat

As I see it we have here 3 role claims that may hidden some truth.

There are 14 diferent roles if I am not mistaken, some town exclusive others not, so even if someone role claim, that person still might be a bat or a wolf. (14 diferent roles, 14 diferent players)

Basically what I belive is that every person said the truth but not everything. My theory would be that alistar is really the tracker and if jace told the truth about the survivalist then he is a survivalist wolf (since the wolf attacked cool girl)... Now if he was the wolf and was targeted by the vampire then he wouldnt lose his extra life, but the hunter did that job.

Except if there comes more information or someone defends themselves I would trust this theory. 

I believe that the vampire and werewolf hunter are both town (even if it isnt stated in the rules), it wouldnt make sense otherwise

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DigitalAmber

I'm taking a big risk by claiming. I know it's just my word against Jace's and Purple's, but I wouldn't have claimed if I weren't quite sure. I see why it would sound like a smart move from me to lead the charge against 2 wolves if I were a vamp, but if I were a vamp I wouldn't make so much noise on Day 2.

Tbh I'm completely expecting to get killed next night. I'm just hoping my claim will help secure a win for the Town.

EDIT: If I may add, the only other 2 players who have roleclaimed did so to clear themselves from suspicion, because they felt danger approaching. If I were Purple and a Townman, I wouldn't have exposed my role to save Jace's hide. Too dangerous. I think Purple is taking risks because, being a wolf, he knows he can't win without his pack mates.

Here's the deal. If we all lynch, say, Jace today, we'll see whether he's really a werewolf or not. If he is, good, we can follow with Purple. If he isn't, that means I'm the traitorious one, in which case feel free to lynch me on Day 3.

Edited by Alistair

I'm more inclined to believed Alistair now by reading all the sides. And about the priest, unless he has some valuable info, then it is better he kept his role a secret, well...he can reveal it but, who knows, maybe the cleric will not do his job and protect him (inactive).

Depending on how this lynching goes, I'll be making a move tonight.

@Alistair, I'm voting to lynch Jace, mainly because what you've said is true, and your're really sticking your neck out. I pray your sacrificial strike works, otherwise we've lost a good man. I'm going with my gut and a bit of source,

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

Jace could have been helpful if he didn't have a high chance of being a wolf

Hmm, well I do see how many of your points are convincing, I question only one thing. Did the townwatch see who visited Jace as well? As in who the vampire was that attacked him? Or perhaps the town watch is a vampire? Which certainly would not discredit his claim, but is still rather curious.

This is such a crazy plot twist... But what to believe. Honestly I was leaning towards Jace/Purple because the move they just pulled is super risky Because they both can just be eliminated rather swiftly. Leaving one werewolf left and quite vulnerable especially with the other knight still alive... 

But Alistair is rather convincing and if we lynched them and they ended innocent, we'd target the other two after so it's still be lose/lose for those two. 

Is it mechanically possible for them to see the attack? Doesn't seem like it but it is an interesting theory :0

Curious even more, Purple revealed he had investigated but did not reveal his role. Is it a lie? Is it a faint? Perhaps Purple is worried revealing would give too much away. So many angles going on, it's hard to know or believe one is making the right decision with so much going on.

1 hour ago, Megagun said:

Curious even more, Purple revealed he had investigated but did not reveal his role. Is it a lie? Is it a faint? Perhaps Purple is worried revealing would give too much away. So many angles going on, it's hard to know or believe one is making the right decision with so much going on.

I think purple stated he was a werewolf hunter. Then for my vote:

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

6 hours ago, Megagun said:

Hmm, well I do see how many of your points are convincing, I question only one thing. Did the townwatch see who visited Jace as well? As in who the vampire was that attacked him? Or perhaps the town watch is a vampire? Which certainly would not discredit his claim, but is still rather curious.

Nah, the Townwatch can only see whom one person visited during the night, not whom visited said person. Sorry =/

So I don't have any means of knowing who was the vampire that tried to attack Jace... If I did, I couldn't have resisted outing three mafias in one post =p

Well, unless I'm a vampire ofc, which I am not but you guys are going to have to take my word for it.

My thanks to you all for believing me. My vote: [Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk.

Approximately 22 hrs had passed thus 26 hrs left before day ends.

Lynching votes: [hidden] (required votes 7 to start a lynch) (true values remains hidden unless Executioner is out in the open)

Jace Stormkirk- [hidden]

Number of Posts:

1. Magister Divergent 

2. Jace Stormkirk 

3. Cataline 

4. DigitalAmber

6. Paul25

7. Megagun

8. EndearingCharacterTrait-0

9. Anti_Hero

10. LykosHand

11. Greninja

12. Alistair

13. Pμrple-1

The people in this color requires one more post. >>if they don't post another one when the day phase ends they won't get eliminated. However, if they try to do it on the next day phases they will be insta eliminated.

The people in this color haven't posted anything.>>this guys will be eliminated when the day ends irregardless of faction or role.

lynching is optional in this game. Feel free to not lynch if you don't want to!

i would just like to point out that if i am a werewolf and a survivalist i will need to be lynched twice. if i was a vamp i would not kill me cause you will be safe from the lynch cause i would be there no threat to you so feel free to kill an innocent cause as of right now they have the advantage

also this meme

Image result for I'm so Dead Meme

Edited by Jace Stormkirk

6 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

i would just like to point out that if i am a werewolf and a survivalist i will need to be lynched twice.

Does Survivalist protect against lynching? That would be a bit OP.

What does our game master @sailboat think of this?

Hey, Im going to play Devil's Advocate here. I still keep my vote for Jace, and Jace would know this, but what if he was bribed, and ended up taking the hit as a Gambler? Its still a possility, though unlikely. 

@DigitalAmber, I dont understand your idea. The merchant bribes, so the merchant has to bribe jace, and you say that jace isnt the survivalist but the gambler? Even so, the only ability that could prevent a dead from linching is being a survivalist and only if  he didnt die already, anyway the only way jace didnt die any life would be if he was a vampire, but then alistair would have lied and making him a target, but for 1 life we would kill a vampire and they could kill the hunter. All in all I think that alistair wouldnt be foolish enough to just suicide for this much...

Anyway we can have this cenarios

Jace survives - alistair or purple lied and jace is either vampire or werewolf

Jace dies and is town - alistair lied

Jace dies and is werewolf - everyone said the truth

I dont see other possibilities other than jace may have lied and isnt survivalist (menaing another one of his comrades is a survivalist) and in this case he will die and we get info from it

I'd like to point out that I would have nothing to gain whatsoever in lying. If Jace dies and is revealed to be a Town guy, I get lynched right after. That doesn't get me anywhere, or my faction for that matter, regardless of what it is.

1 minute ago, Alistair said:

I'd like to point out that I would have nothing to gain whatsoever in lying. If Jace dies and is revealed to be a Town guy, I get lynched right after. That doesn't get me anywhere, or my faction for that matter, regardless of what it is.

Spoiler

Yes I can quote now!

you could, if you think that he is a treat it may be beneficial to eliminate him... But I dont believe that, it would be too risky.

Or and this is another option that is really dangerous, you want us to believe in you. meaning you sell out a friend just so you get the trust of us all... this would be nasty