[GG! End]Dark Ages Mafia

sailboat

@DigitalAmber I'm curious. What makes you think that Cataline might be targeted again tonight?

Also, what are your thoughts on the game thus far @EndearingCharacterTrait @Alphagar @Purple?

I'm starting to have slight reads on a few individuals, but I'll be silent about that for now as it is too early to call out anyone.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

I couldn't get rid of spoiler so, anyway, im just saying that if they target Cataline those are some possible scenarios. Anyway, i do find it a bit odd that they are silent, but im not persecuting anyone yet

Edited by DigitalAmber

Oops sorry sorry I just started classes so there was that happening.

also I'm sorta resigned to being wolf bait or bat blood xmx. I'm a safe bet on vulnerability and if they think I'm a vampire better for them. Praying for a clerics miracle to live past the night tbh.. 

Or they choose a target that probably won't be detected though that is the slight risk of a knight killing them.

about 28hrs had passed. 20hrs left before day phase ends.

Lynching votes: None

Number of posts:

1. Magister Divergent -4

2. Jace Stormkirk -2

3. Cataline -5

4. DigitalAmber-2

5. Cool Girl-1

6. Paul25-1

7. Megagun-2

8. EndearingCharacterTrait-1

9. Anti_Hero-3

10. LykosHand-1

11. Greninja-1

12. Alistair-5

13. Pμrple-0

14. Alphagar-0

The people in this color requires one more post. >>if they don't post another one when the day phase ends they won't get eliminated. However, if they try to do it on the next day phases they will be insta eliminated.

The people in this color haven't posted anything.>>this guys will be eliminated when the day ends irregardless of faction or role.

lynching is optional in this game. Feel free to not lynch if you don't want to!

Edited by sailboat

@Greninja I don't think any of the investigative roles would prefer to share their information, so we'll probably have to wait for the next day. I'm thinking that it's probably in our best interests if the Priest would out on D2.

For now though, I'll just place this.

[Vote] No One

Also, right now, I townread Cataline and slight townread Alistair. I have slight suspicions on both Paul25 and Jace, but it's too soon to decide that, so if the Priest is interested, can you investigate either?

Oh, so we're doing this formally?

[Eliminate] No one

Although I second Dive's slight suspicions about Paul25. Might be a good idea to investigate him, if someone is willing and able to do that.

So , it's my turn to vote ?

Fine :

[eliminate] no one 

edit : ( and sorry i don't have time right know... working very early tomorrow ) 

Edited by Pμrple

It is time for me to eliminate Alpaghar for inactivity. She is the townspeople's bar keeper.

Tonight is a Full Moon. 

[Night 1] Is now commencing.

No players are allowed to post during night phase!

Player Roster:

1. Magister Divergent -???

2. Jace Stormkirk -???

3. Cataline -???

4. DigitalAmber-???

5. Cool Girl-???

6. Paul25-???

7. Megagun-???

8. EndearingCharacterTrait-???

9. Anti_Hero-???

10. LykosHand-???

11. Greninja-???

12. Alistair-???

13. Pμrple-???

14. Alphagar- [Town Barkeeper]

[Day 2]

Cool Girl was polishing her Blessed sword when suddenly she was attacked! She tried to defend but unfortunately it seems holy attacks don't work to the attacker...

Cool Girl the Holy Knight died. She was killed by a werewolf.

Meanwhile, a random passerby saw a vampire attacked Jace Stormkirk but apparently he survived.

Player Roster:

1. Magister Divergent -???

2. Jace Stormkirk -???

3. Cataline -???

4. DigitalAmber-???

5. Cool Girl-[Town Holy Knight](killed N1)

6. Paul25-???

7. Megagun-???

8. EndearingCharacterTrait-???

9. Anti_Hero-???

10. LykosHand-???

11. Greninja-???

12. Alistair-???

13. Pμrple-???

14. Alphagar- [Town Barkeeper]

So, from the flavor text, it appears the werewolves attacked Cool Girl and I think it was a safe kill of sorts. As for Jace, it could either mean that he was attacked by the vampires or he is a vampire and he's now reunited with his partner. I'm thinking the first one's more likely though.

As for now, there are 12 players alive and 5 of which are mafia, so we've got around 41% chance of lynching mafia.

I have a suggestion: should the Priest reveal himself/herself and share his/her investigation results? He/she has two reports now, and we could get some useful input from it.

I'm interested in guessing how Jace survived the vampire attack... The chance for him to be the other vampire is small. On the other hand, there are few roles that can be protected by such an attack, especially since Cool Girl was the HK. Do ya all think he could be a Survivalist, implying Cataline is a Gambler who selected even nights, or a Gambler, implying Cataline is a Survivalist?

Dive: "I have a suggestion: should the Priest reveal himself/herself and share his/her investigation results? He/she has two reports now, and we could get some useful input from it." (sorry, can't quote properly for some reason)

I think there are 2 roles who could potentially share useful info, if I'm not missing any: Priest and Townwatch. However, revealing themselves as such pretty much paints a target on their back, so it's a gamble. Maybe they should reveal themselves, or at least one of them, only if they have truly valuable information.