[GG! End]Dark Ages Mafia

sailboat

It seems nobody else will be joining so we might as well start the game. 

roles that are remove are: witch, apprentice, gossiper.

An d so we start 

[Night Zero]

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Day One]

Early morning Cataline was really scared and trembling when she announced to the town,

"I got attacked by a vampire! Luckily i survived! Somebody help me they might comeback again!"

Player Roster:

1. Magister Divergent -???

2. Jace Stormkirk -???

3. Cataline -???

4. DigitalAmber-???

5. Cool Girl-???

6. Paul25-???

7. Megagun-???

8. EndearingCharacterTrait-???

9. Anti_Hero-???

10. LykosHand-???

11. Greninja-???

12. Alistair-???

13. Pμrple-???

14. Alphagar-???

Lynching is optional. You guys don't have to lynch if you don't want to!

Edited by sailboat

Since Cataline was attacked, and both her and the attacking vampire survived, I see only 2 possibilities:

- She's the Survivalist and just lost her extra life (very likely)

- The Cleric protected her (very unlikely given how little information we have this early in the game; that would take incredible luck)

In any case we at least know she's not a vampire, as Dive mentioned.

I'm not going to lynch anyone for now. It's a bit too early for that imo =p

I wanted to be a furry but I guess it's better I uhhh NOT die Day One of all things!! I blame myself for being crowned least investigated last round for this predicament.

I'm a little surprised to see myself on the front page news though.

FYI there's also merchant and gamblers that can take hits. For future reference.

@Cataline Are you acknowledging that you're Survivalist? Or you're some other role saved by Cleric? I'm curious, but if you prefer to keep your role secret, it's okay too.

Yep. There is a Merchant, but I don't think it'd indicate that kind of flavor text as there is a partner player necessary while I don't think Gambler would choose Even Nights when it's obviously better to pick Odd Nights for Night Kill Immunity.

Also there's holy knight!

I'm going to keep it secret for a bit because it's flipping day one and I nearly died-- but I'll probably have to role claim sooner than I'd like anyway.

I didn't even think about what was better to choose as an immunity. But I guess I'll know for next time.

Wait Merchants can't take hits but they pass it on to people who get bribed. 

*facepalm*

They can survive if targeted but aren't read as targets. My mistake xmx

I study up on roles and this is what happens 

Edited by Cataline
Last sentence added... SIGHS

@Cataline

I had forgotten about Gambler. Silly me =p

I seriously doubt you're a Merchant or a HK though. If you were the former, most likely someone else would have died in your stead. If you were the latter, your attacker would have perished as surely as if they ate garlic bread.

EDIT: Woops I just saw you acknowledged Merchant being impossible right above this post. Sorry!

Edited by Alistair

Hello guys. It's good to be alive ( hope I don't die in the next night) I think it's too early to kill someone, we don't have any info yet. Thats why I would not vote yet but depends on how things role in this day phase 

Agreed. I don't think it's a good idea to lynch just yet, unless some big reveal happens on Day 1. It would really be just taking a shot in the dark at this point, and statistically we have more chances to hit a townfolk rather than a vampire or wolf. 

If Cataline were a vampire, she wouldn't have been attacked at all, she and the other would have had a chat instead. So I don't think the narration provided by our beloved host for Day 1 would have been like that.

Unless Cataline and the other vampire agreed to make it look as if Cataline was attacked and survived, then informed DeeEmZee about their little scheme, for him to narrate accordingly. But it's probably just overthinking it at this point =p

Jace stormkirk: so looking at the roles on of the following has happened: cataline is a vampire, was protected by the priest, was arrested by the king, was the survivalist, is gambler and choose even nights. this is what i have found

Spoiler

For some reason it won't let me do proper quotes today, not sure why....anyways

15. King - He chooses someone during the day. That person will be arrested during the night and will be unable to perform any night action. He cannot be bribed. (arrested person is immune to everything for the rest of that night)  - Game Rules

This means that the king had no way of putting someone in jail yet.

1. Priest - Every night, he investigates someone and determines if they are part of the village or not. He will only know if someone is a werewolf if they are in transformation phase. [Townspeople exclusive role]

2. Cleric - Every night, he may protect someone from death. [Townspeople Exclusive role] - Also Game Rules

You appear to have been confused, cleric being the obvious possibility, however slight.

Seems like Cataline is perhaps the Survivalist or maybe not. [Since, It is quite unusual for the actual target to survive.]

Likewise according to me, we should eliminate someone with the hope of getting rid of a criminal. [Depends on our luck]

However, frankly I am telling that like the others till now, I still don't know whom to vote.

Cataline is most likely Survivalist, though it is sad she had to be targeted so soon. She might survive tonight though, if the wolf/vampires think she'll be protected by the cleric they might not target her. Or we could rely on that bluff of Cleric protection and hope they don't strike her down. Regardless she is innocent and we have no evidence of who to vote for