[GG! End]Dark Ages Mafia

sailboat

@Magister Divergent good logic. Priest is more likely to have interesting stuff to share and is probably more important for the Cleric to protect, which said Cleric can do only if they reveal themselves. Townwatch would be interesting to reveal only if they had crazy good information somehow.

Or... what if both revealed themselves? The Cleric could then protect either of them, but the vamps and wolves wouldn't know which one, therefore wouldn't know whom to strike in order to secure the kill. It's dangerous, but with a bit of luck it could corner them into making mistakes.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since have survived night one he may be a wolf. This change is big (3 chances) 

He may also be a vampire, a gambler, protected by the healer (forgot the name) or king, or survivalist

I think it's dangerous to reveal your role at an early stage like this. He may have information but the wolves appear inocent during even nights. Meaning only the vampires can he detect every night.

If he reveals himself the king may arrest the healer or if somehow the healer is killed then he is the target...

In summary, priest, whoever you are, you have to make that decision on your own. Be aware that you will only live if you have luck and the healer survives 

TFW think you had a restful night staying alive but things get even more confusing.

It's a good Mafia game but darn!

Also small correction as I reread role info, priests detect vampires any time but werewolves are visible only full moons. Which was last night as we all know.

My word on all this? I don't know what is Jace or what he will say or what others will--- but this could mean our very first lynch today especially with the chances Magister calculated :0

Curiously, at this point I would like to call both survivors to the stand. Yesterday we all were sure Cataline was the Survivalist. Now today it seems a decent chance that Jace is aswell. Or one of them is a gambler, or one of them is a vampire. So, we should be curious on both of their methods of survival.

If cataline was somehow protected then she may be anything. But the chance of being a wolf is slim, have in the other hand has a higher chance of being wolf

So in resume I would like to see what others think before we go to votes, because I think it's too hasty to just kill someone like that 

Spoiler

@Paul25 What are your thoughts on the Priest revealing his role to give us some info?

Reborn's quoting system is down... :( 

I possibly think that the priest would be able to give us a valuable piece of info. [Depends, unless he/she has not only visited the innocents' in both the night phases]

Also, based on this thought to say him/her to reveal only If he/she has a valuable piece of info, otherwise not.

As the werewolf hunter , i can assure that Jace is not a werewolf cause i have investigated him. It was M.Divergent suspicions that gave me the idea. 

Edited by Pμrple

You're innocent thank goodness. I didn't want to say anything because I actually wanted to keep my role ambiguous since if I was a gambler I could (possibly) steer danger away today and therefore keeping quiet could protect us. But well like I said I would claim quite early.""

Also wanted to make sure you didn't claim cleric protection for some reason because I got the buff last night.

You had a decent chance to be a werewolf afterall.

@Pμrple @Jace Stormkirk Y'all are saying real interesting stuff.

However, you're underestimating the powers of the Townwatch, aka me.

I tracked Jace last night, and guess whom he visited? Yup, our regretted Cool Girl. And she somehow doesn't seem to have survived the night! I guess that can only mean one thing: good ol' Jace right here is a werewolf. That's how he survived the vampire attack; wolves are immune to vamps under the full moon.

Oh and obviously Pµrple is another werewolf who's trying to cover Jace. I suppose that would have worked if I hadn't been lucky enough to track down the killer last night. My thanks to @Magister Divergent for openly suspecting Jace, I probably wouldn't have had the idea of tracking him otherwise.

The whole priest should reveal himself thing, the priest should really only reveal if he has actually information. It kinda made me a little suspicious of you Dive, simply because you seemed eager from the priest to reveal himself after D2. Anyway, Alistair's claim is sounding scripted, yet believable. I was leaning towards the idea that Jace was a gambler, picking Odd nights, earlier, but things have changed. I wont vote yet, but I'm leaning towards Jace. Also, an incredibly risky, yet also interesting trick is if the Vamps are the ones leading the charge against Jace. They would be perfectly okay with Jaces's death, and it would clear them from suspicion. This is probably false, although it still has a bit of truth in it.  

@DigitalAmber Oh the priest does have information after 2 nights, but well, now that Alistair has claimed, Priest shouldn't claim at all as it would be more dangerous. 

Also, yes, it would be possible any of us leading a lynch on Jace is a vampire, so Vampire hunter should investigate us to clarify that.