[GG! End]Dark Ages Mafia

sailboat

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Anti_Hero Well, it's fine to suspect me, but just to remind, I did expose Cataline who is a Vampire, and expose Purple and Jace Stormkirk who are Werewolves. If I was a part of any of those two groups, I wouldn't expose my group because that'd be bad for my side as it is. 

Well technically I contributed a lot to exposing Jace and Pµrple but it doesn't really matter

So, assuming Cataline, Jace and Pµrple are confirmed Mafia, and Digital, Dive and myself are confirmed Town (still not 100% sure in Dive's case but his arguments are solid), that leaves 2 Mafias, 1 wolf and 1 vampire, among ECT, Anti_Hero, Megagun and Paul25. One of them is almost certainly the other vampire, which we should definitely try to unmask today so the King jails him for the night. Even if we don't, that's still a 25% chance for the King to pick the right one, so it's worth trying. 

Does anyone have relevant information about any of these 4 players? 

If we can't jail Cataline's partner tonight, we may have 2 deceased Townfolks in the morning. Our Priest Digital is the most logical target, followed by the 2 other apparently confirmed Townguys, namely Dive and myself. What are vamps and wolvies going to do then? Prioritize the Priest? But they may end up striking the same target then, and killing only 1 Townguy on a night that could have seen the deaths of 2, leaving the Town with a relative advantage. 

Go for another confirmed Townguy? That's also risky. If Dive really is the Odd Nights Gambler, he would survive anyway, and the shot would be wasted on him. That leaves only me, but am I worth striking down when the Priest is still around?

Or, the Mafia could choose to gamble (huehuehue) and strike another, less obvious target. Of course that means, for the vamps, potentially breaking their fangs on the 3rd wolf, or for the wolves, risking an encounter with a Silver Knight.

So many possibilities, and so many ways to choose wrong~

I just realized that after today's lynch of Cataline who is a Vampire and the likely death of two townsmen this coming night, we'll be entering D4 with 3 Town, 3 Wolves, and 1 Vampire. That could be challenging for us, however, we still have an advantage with the knowledge of Jace and Purple as wolf mates.

Despite this, do you think we should set up a truce with the lone vampire? What if we try not to find the remaining vampire for now, so that he/she can kill one of the wolves? It works in both of our agendas as wolves are likely to win at this rate. What do you guys think?

@Magister Divergent : "Despite this, do you think we should set up a truce with the lone vampire? What if we try not to find the remaining vampire for now, so that he/she can kill one of the wolves? It works in both of our agendas as wolves are likely to win at this rate. What do you guys think?" (sorry for the lack of proper quoting)

I think that's exactly what vampire scum would say

I'm really looking forward to having the formal confirmation that Cataline is a vampire, because that's the only thing that may make me stop suspecting you =p

Besides the remaining vamp won't accept a truce now. He can win alone if he stays hidden and plays his cards well.

Let's say we lynch Cataline today, 2 Townguys die tonight, and we end up with 3 Towns, 3 Wolves and 1 Vamp tomorrow.

The Town lynches Jace on Day 4. 3 Towns, 2 Wolves, 1 Vamp remain.

The Vamp kills a Town guy on Night 4. 2 Towns, 2 Wolves, 1 Vamp remain.

The Town lynches Pµrple on Day 5. 2 Towns, 1 Wolf, 1 Vamp remain.

The Vamp and the Wolf each kill a Townguy on Night 5. Town loses. 1 Wolf and 1 Vamp remain.

Obviously no lynching happens on Day 6.

The Vamp kills the last Wolf on Night 6.

The last vampire wins the game alone. All he has to do is stay hidden and keep targeting the Town, knowing said Town will take care of most of the Wolves for him, for lack of a better target.

Sorry for the double posting, but to be quick my answer would be no, I don't think Town and Vamp have anything to gain by banding together now. All we can do as Townsmen is hoping that somehow Mafia screws up tonight and leaves at least 4 of us alive the next morning.

about 22hrs have passed 26 hrs left before the day phase ends.

Lynching votes: [hidden] (required votes 6 to start a lynch) (true values remains hidden unless Executioner is out in the open)

Jace Stormkirk- [hidden]

Cataline- [hidden]

Number of Posts:

1. Magister Divergent 

2. Jace Stormkirk 

3. Cataline 

4. DigitalAmber

6. Paul25

7. Megagun

8. EndearingCharacterTrait

9. Anti_Hero

12. Alistair

13. Pμrple

The people in this color requires one more post. >>if they don't post another one when the day phase ends they won't get eliminated. However, if they try to do it on the next day phases they will be insta eliminated.

The people in this color haven't posted anything.>>this guys will be eliminated when the day ends irregardless of faction or role.

lynching is optional in this game. Feel free to not lynch if you don't want to!

I hadn't been here in a while and seems like a lot of things had happened.

Well..

Looks like, all the discussions are already finished and I don't find me really useful now.

I will lynch cat for now (unless something more interesting happens):

[Eliminate] Cataline

@Paul25 The discussions aren't finished yet though :) I'd like to ask you this then: with Cataline as a Vampire, Purple and Jace as Werewolves, who do you think among Megagun, Endearing Character Trait, Anti_Hero, Alistair, and you is the remaining Vampire and Werewolf? (as we haven't identified them yet)

Oops, last time I forgot to check who were killed last night.

I feel really sorry for them. :( 

After all, we lost our valuable players....

I also even forgot to apologize for the late reply last time.

Okay, so let's come to our remaining discussions.

Actually, We just have to guess who the real vamp is since, I too don't have any idea...

And likewise, my opinion is same as endear.

I hadn't thought of that so far, but maybe Cataline is a vampire Wolf Huntress. That would explain how she was able to visit Dive without killing him last night. She was the 'off-duty' vampire and used her power to see whether Dive was the last wolf, and execute him in that case.

Edited by Alistair

@Paul25 Well, I admit not being super comfortable with postponing going after the wolves so much, but unfortunately Cat is proven to have lied about her role not once, but twice... and she has night move capabilities. I don't see how she wouldn't be mafia, besides she pretty much gave up on denying it herself. So I think we can't really go wrong with lynching her.

Even if we decided not to, the majority has already decided to vote against her, not to mention the Executioner somewhere whose vote counts for 2. 

What we can do for now is just maintaining our votes and hope for the best: the King jailing the other vampire, and/or vamp and wolf making mistakes with their target choices. Digital apparently being the Priest, he has the highest chances of dying among all players. If he somehow lives, he could have crucial informations for us tomorrow.

All in all this night will be crucial. If the Town loses 2 players, it's pretty much screwed. If it loses only one however, the game could go in any direction after that.

Mhhmm, I see that Ali. Possibly Cat is either a werewolf or a vampire who is going to die very soon and certainly is an advantage for us.

Also, I too hope that we won't lose any of our valuable members this night phase...

The nameless executioner tied Cataline on a cross at the town square.

"I just wanted to live peacefully but you people ruined it," Cataline said.

"We have no room for monsters here," the executioner said. Then s/he started a fire and eventually Cataline got engulf in it.

Cataline is now dead. She is the [vampire merchant]

[Night 3] is now commencing.

Tonight is a Full moon

Player Roster:

1. Magister Divergent-???

2. Jace Stormkirk-???

3. Cataline-[Vampire Merchant] (Lynched day3)

4. DigitalAmber-???

5. Cool Girl- [Town Holy Knight] (killed N1)

6. Paul25-???

7. Megagun-???

8. EndearingCharacterTrait-???

9. Anti_Hero-???

10. LykosHand- [Town Cleric] (killed N2)

11. Greninja- [Town Vigilante] (killed N2)

12. Alistair-???

13. Pμrple-???

14. Alphagar- [Town Barkeeper] (Auto-eliminated Day1)

Edited by sailboat

[Day 4]

A prison break had happened! A werewolf rampaged in the castle and killed EndearingCharacterTrait, the king.

EndearingCharacterTrait the [Town King] is now dead.

DigitalAmber was found dead outside the church. It seems all blood was drained of him.

DigitalAmber the [Town Priest] is now dead. He apparently got attacked by a vampire.

Player Roster:

1. Magister Divergent-???

2. Jace Stormkirk-???

3. Cataline-[Vampire Merchant] (Lynched day3)

4. DigitalAmber-[Town Priest] (killed N3)

5. Cool Girl- [Town Holy Knight] (killed N1)

6. Paul25-???

7. Megagun-???

8. EndearingCharacterTrait-[Town King] (killed N3)(why da hell is there a king in a town???)

9. Anti_Hero-???

10. LykosHand- [Town Cleric] (killed N2)

11. Greninja- [Town Vigilante] (killed N2)

12. Alistair-???

13. Pμrple-???

14. Alphagar- [Town Barkeeper] (Auto-eliminated Day1)