[GG! End]Dark Ages Mafia

sailboat

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I'm allowed to talk now right?... For Clarification Alistair you didn't see my movements, you saw Lyko's. Merchant redirects all checks and attacks

that means Greninja's likely attack on me was redirected into Lykos

And Alistair Town Watched Lykos whose movement was to Cleric Protect Dive)

I would like to clarify some things. 

N0 I attack someone at randome so I wouldn't been discovered so soon. For my surprise it turns out to be my partner.

I was healed do I urged her not to say that for now. (She forgot to use her ability that night)

And from the healing I was pretty sure dive was the one who did it

N1 we decided to target jace (because he was a treat )

N2 since greninja practically told us his role... And we were sure he would attack cataline. She bribed lykos (who we believed to be the cleric was him or Paul)

Just to clarify, every night action directed to cataline was redirected to lykos (this means the killing and the town watch)

I killed greninja.

N3 with my comrade dead we had to decide who to kill. Actually I had many options. First to kill digital amber who we thought to be either priest or vampire hunter, second the town watch, another random person or no one and blame the role of vampire on the person who was imprisoned. We decided on digital amber being almost certain that the wolves would attack Alistair.

And now we are here...

I would like to apologize to all the dead that I may have caused 

But our glorious night of night 2 ... This one was astonishing. 

And a question @Megagun, did you attacked the king or did the king arrest you?

Edited by Anti_Hero

@Magister Divergent

For many a day you have been a constant thorn in my side. Even so, I am the master violinist and you have played the role of second string to my fiddle perfectly. With this final stroke, I execute and declare my role. I am the Executioner and the werewolf whom killed the king last night. And in my masterfully planned scheme, you have managed to keep my team alive. I thank you, and end this game with this declaration.

[EXECUTE] - MAGISTER DIVERGENT

Megagun the Executioner had spoken!(sorry dude I was at work earlier so i couldn't do it earlier.)

Day Phase has ended by the executioner! I will turn a blind eye to anyone who lacks post count.

Megagun forced strapped Magister Divergent to the guillotine. 

"No last words from you my favored musical instrument,"

And the guillotine hacked its target. Magister Divergent is dead. He is [Town Gambler]

The wolves outnumber all faction via 3 wolves v 1 vampire v 2 towns The werewolves WINS!

Thanks for playing everyone! The epilogue of this story can be handled by our resident executioner since he mvp'ed for the wolves.

@Megagun

Player Roster:

1. Magister Divergent-[Town Gambler] (lynched day4)

2. Jace Stormkirk-[Werewolf Survivalist]

3. Cataline-[Vampire Merchant] (Lynched day3)

4. DigitalAmber-[Town Priest] (killed N3)

5. Cool Girl- [Town Holy Knight] (killed N1)

6. Paul25-[Town Vampire Hunter]

7. Megagun-[Werewolf Executioner]

8. EndearingCharacterTrait-[Town King] (killed N3)

9. Anti_Hero-[Vampire Silver Knight]

10. LykosHand- [Town Cleric] (killed N2)

11. Greninja- [Town Vigilante] (killed N2)

12. Alistair-[Town Town watch]

13. Pμrple-[Werewolf Werewolf Hunter]

14. Alphagar- [Town Barkeeper] (Auto-eliminated Day1)

Game Summary:

Spoiler

N0- cataline forgot to tell me to bribe someone so she got attacked by Anti_hero. It wouldn't had been announced if Cataline met Anti_hero through bribing him.

N1-Cataline hit jace but werewolf immunity kicked in so his extra life remained intact. 

N2- Cataline bribed LykosHand (his action is what you were seeing Alistair) Greninja attacked Cataline but it redirected to LykosHand. (Dive You shouldv'e asked the vampire hunter instead lol)

N3- Megagun Rampaged in the castle. (If Anti_Hero didn't attacked tonight this wouldn't had end well for the wolves.)

Ok formal end. My partner basically said just about everything on our side.

Our chances were slim after day one hah..

I'd like to also clarify another thing- to Dive that answering the role claim question was also premeditated. I'd be worse to die by lynch the next day without suspicion so you helped give me a target on my back and I snagged the Cleric . But hey, Megagun called you a thorn for a reason and that's because you played frustratingly well. But I didn't expect to win so it's all fun!

GG Everyone!

Edited by Cataline

Well congratulations to the werewolves for their victory :D and good game to everyone, i really enjoy this game :)

@Anti_Hero So you wanted to eliminate me from the start? interesting :) and i healed you in the N0, because i didn't want that you were eliminated first, but i didn't expect you to be an enemy xD. You don't have to apologize, you did what you had to do :D 

Maybe i could do better with my role.

GG everyone! I was planning to make the others roleclaim to identify the final wolves. Kinda suspected that Megagun was a werewolf due to certain reasons, but I mostly read him as town, so that's why I didn't expect him to be a wolf. Was expecting Paul25 to be the last wolf. As for Vampires, I expected either Alistair, Endearing Character Trait, or Anti_Hero to be the last vampire. With Alistair being mostly town in terms of behavior and ECT being dead, Anti_Hero was my suspicion. Turns out wolves would win before we could proceed to conduct a lynch on the remaining mafia. That's for not suspecting executioner would be a mafia role

@LykosHand, because I was healed on the first night (N0) the probability of either you, Paul or dive being the cleric was high. That made you my target, but if I would have been town I would have tried to save you.

You weren't my target from the start but it just turned out like that, and if I knew the wolves would win this way I wouldn't have killed anyone (my miscalculation) 

I thought they had to be more that every other alignment together

My plan would be to kill megagun next night, town would have to keep me alive to survive... Anyway it would be hard to survive 

Pµrple was a werewolf werewolf hunter. Moon Moon pls

That's just so silly I wouldn't have guessed xD

I could have used my TownTownWatch (another funny title) abilities to better effect had I been less suspicious of Dive and more of other people... anyhow I'm glad I was able to play for so long. I suspect ECT kinda saved my life and paid the price with his own last night, by jailing Megagun. Fun game everyone!

So isnt this the end? Of course!

Well played everyone! :D especially the werewolves who were successful to achieve their glorious victory. They were amusingly luckier than I had thought of.

I had probably thought of for a while, that dive would be the last vamp but..

I can see now, that I was wrong.

Anyways,

Special congratulations to the prominent werewolf executioner. @Megagun