[GG! End]Dark Ages Mafia

sailboat

@Alistair I love possibility number 3 <3. But then again, as I've stated earlier, I don't have a reason of counterclaiming her at the last moment last day phase other than exposing her alignment as vampire.

And Cataline doesn't have to be a Gambler to be a vampire. If, for example, her partner vampire attempted to kill her during N0, the kill doesn't happen and they get their own private chat instead.

If Cataline visited me, this means that her partner was the one who conducted the kill on Greninja (probably, so that she wouldn't get caught. Also, this means that Cataline is either the King or the Vampire Hunter; I don't think she's the King though because I clearly stated I was the Gambler and she wouldn't have a reason to jail me because I don't have a night action. Instead, she's probably Vampire Hunter from the looks of it.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alistair actually form what digital said i would believe his/her role is vampire hunter and not priest... but again, might be wrong

if i am right the second statement is also false and i cant see why magister would lie about his role, only if he knows who the real gambler is

@Magister Divergent The King doesn't move at night though, he/she just gives the order to arrest someone during the day.

That leaves Vampire Hunter as the only possibility, provided you're sincere about being the Gambler. I'm curious to know what @Cataline has to say about it.

EDIT: Sorry I made a mistake in my previous post, Digital said JACE wasn't a vamp (which I agree with), not Dive. So yeah Dive you're a suspect again sorry.

Edited by Alistair

@Alistair It's okay to suspect me ~ I'd like to prove my innocence this day phase though, so let's just lynch Jace next day phase. 

[Eliminate] Cataline

Summarized reason to clarify for everyone:

- Cataline claims Even Night Gambler.

- Alistair claims Town Watch and says Cataline visited me on Night Two.

- It contradicts each other. Gambler doesn't visit and the only way Cataline could visit would be if she lied about her role and is actually vampire hunter, which could be aligned to vampires.

- Of course, Alistair could have lied, but he also gave evidence on Jace's being a werewolf, so that's really unlikely.

@Cataline Yeah. I'm having a great deal of fun ;)

Hmmm... I'm inclined to believe Dive, but I'm not too fond of leaving Jace and Pµrple roam freely next night... For now I maintain my vote against Jace but I may switch to Cataline depending on which side the majority leans toward.

It doesn't matter so much how many wolves are left right? Even just one can still kill someone every full moon after all. The vamps are supposed to alternate though yes? But if it's just one left I guess alternating would not happen. 

What I'm trying to say is that tonight we will probably lose one person, and possibly 2 whether we guess right or not, but it's definitely more helpful to eliminate the vamps first if possible 

What a curious day indeed. I see merit in elimination of either Cataline or Jace. I even see some suspicion being reason to eliminate Purple. But, here is an interesting Analysis. Jace claimed to be Survivor. Cataline has claimed to be Survivor. Jace proved he was. Cataline claimed to be Gambler. This was debunked by Dive. It is my understanding that Cataline seems to be grasping for life like a creature bound by undeath. These lies only cement her being the Vampire. She has even chosen to try and use the same reason that Jace did for surviving the two nights they were attacked. Meaning....I can not even dare to believe Cataline. That said there is still enough suspicion to implicate Jace. But, unless more information to counter him is put forth, my vote is for the threat of Cataline.

[ELIMINANATEINANATE] - CATALINE

Edited by Megagun

@Magister Divergent you stated that being an Even night gambler wouldnt make sense, but as i previously stated if Cataline was the Gambler Wolf, it would make perfect sense to choose Even nights. Claiming to be an even night gambler makes her suspicious. 

Anyway, my investigation list for the night is going to change if Cataline is lynched, but your still there too Dive(mainly so its confirme your trustworthy, as you are a major leader in this investigation). I feel like tonight i will transcend to the realm of my maker, weather by a rouge executioner, or by the hand of a cretin of the night.(Look at me, trying to be a poet, lol)

@Cataline Uh, it's already been established that Cataline isn't a Werewolf and instead is a Vampire due to the nature of events. She's likely to be the Vampire Hunter and lied about being Gambler because I am the Gambler.

Also, I'm willing to be investigated, but if you change your mind, don't investigate Jace or Purple. They're pretty much werewolves; other than that, you can try to investigate Endearing Character Trait or Megagun. I hope you do survive, but that's sadly not gonna be likely unless if both factions mess up.

Can Megagun clarify what he means by use Jace's excuse?

I'm just confused by the wording and very flattered for being such a threat~

No other reason really.

Edited by Cataline

Allow me to elaborate. Jace declares he was protected by cleric, followed by you @Cataline declaring you were "healed" in order to survive. Perhaps a poor choice of words but none the less, it is curious how you constantly change your story every time you get caught in a lie. I doubt Jace is innocent, but to allow someone who has plagued the group since day one to continue, is foolish. That is why I vote to eliminate you today. 

Spoiler

Can't get the quote thing to work today. Sigh...

Ooh! Pfff haha I never said I was healed to survive! I was never attacked N1. If someone Cleric'd you Sailboat sends you the text of "someone tried to heal you" 

N1 I was vulnerable, so Lykos cleric'd me. However the Vampire attacked Jace and Werewolves Cool Girl. 

It's easily verifiable so I wouldn't lie.

Edit: I honestly didn't mean any confusion. But if Jace claims he was cleric'd the night he was attacked he's lying.

Edited by Cataline

Hm. We've lost our Holy Knight but not our Silver Knight, which means Wolvies could always have a nasty surprise next night. Alright. Maybe it would be best to eliminate Cataline first and take care of the pack after.

For now I change my vote to : [Eliminate] Cataline.

I can't wait to meet everyone in hell! Hell because they belong there for trying to kill us! We may be monsters but I've been drinking old blood and animals to live a peaceful life here and that king ruined it!

Um, that means Night 0 you were not the attacking Vampire. Night 1 you attacked Jace. And Night 2 your ally killed our Vigilante Greninja. And possibly you really are the Merchant making our Vigilante kill the Cleric. Some old blood and animals ::rolls eyes::

Edited by Megagun

I still don't understand what your getting at that hasn't been already but it's all right. But yes I'm a merchant and a technical difficulty I didn't see the bribe message N0. That's how I got ""attacked". You'd find that out by my death so not really a incriminating evidence.

And hey guys I'm just having a little fun before I die being fake dramatic is all. 

wow a lot has happened since i left for work. well just as i suspected cataline is a vamp cause she claimed my role and dive's role as for reasons why she did not die so.....

eliminate - cataline

also supernatural fan has this to say

Spoiler

vamps go to purgatory 

Honestly Cataline's going to be lynched regardless if i vote or not, although it would be against Cataline. But, I'm a servent of the lord and almighty savior Goomy, so...

"Go back to thy depths of where thy hails from, dark creature of thy night, thy no pacifist, blood hasth beenth shedeth."

All acting aside, [Eliminate] Cataline(who else?)