[GG! End]Dark Ages Mafia

sailboat

checks his own pulse

I'm... still alive O.O

But the King and the Priest died... Things are looking pretty grim for the Town. Really unlucky of ECT to have chosen the last werewolf to jail on an Odd Night =/

Now he knows who's the third wolf, but can't tell us.

Let's see... Only 3 Townspeople left. Next night is even, meaning only the vampire will strike. It appears necessary to find the second vampire today.

Something needs clarification, @Magister Divergent. Our host's closing post for Day 3 revealed that Cataline was the Merchant.

I tracked Cataline on Night 2 and saw her visiting you.

My question is, given you're not a Merchant, not a Holy Knight, not a Survivor, apparently not an Even Night Gambler, how did you survive her visit?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alistair I believe the merchant's bribing action technically counts as a visit. Perhaps she was aiming to have my death on the likely chance that vigilante will target me. That implies that Greninja did shoot at LykosHand. For what reason? That remains a mystery for until later.

That aside, what are your results for last night?

@Alistair Lol. You actually visited me? Heh. Well that proclaims my innocence then.

We're actually safe in lynching either a werewolf or a vampire this phase. Not sure which is better, but each has its own pros and cons.

For now, I want every one to claim their role @Anti_Hero @Megagun @Paul25Don't ask why and just claim. Include your night phase history if you have one. It's important for a lot of reasons as it will help decision making greatly for this phase.

Actually, I think lynching a wolf would be much worse than lynching the remaining vampire atm.

If we lynch the vampire tonight, nobody dies on the next night and we can have a regular, good ol' fashioned 3v3 showdown with the wolves.

If we lynch a wolf, the vampire will be free to strike, which would likely result in 2 humans, 2 wolves and 1 vampire surviving. Not very good for the Town.

If we lynch the third human, we go into the next night with 2 humans, 3 wolves and 1 vampire, resulting in an insta-win for the wolves.

If we don't lynch anyone, the vampire will be pressured into killing a wolf or not killing anyone next night. Which isn't too bad for us.

So, in my opinion we should either lynch the vampire, if we're absolutely sure of his identity, or not lynch at all today.

It doesn't mean you aren't a wolf... It just means you aren't the vampire... 

I still suspect you... 

Anyway I am the silver knight. This means that I just made my role useless. I was hoping the werewolf would attack me (since then he would die)

Well anyway I believe the most important part would be discovering the alignment of the executioner, if he is town then he will make us win, if he is werewolf then the probability of them winning is really high

In summary this one role is the most important one right now

I hope we are not going to lose this game. Right? :( 

I believe, this is our chance to lynch a werewolf not a vampire. [Since, I am a Vampire hunter and this night phase is my day :)]

Actually, I never visited a Vampire in any of the night phases

and that clearly explains.

I just need some possible information to kill the vampire this night phase.

Assuming nobody lied and I'm not forgetting anything, so far we have:

Jace - Survivalist (lost his extra life)

Pµrple - ???

Megagun - ???

Paul25 - Vampire Hunter

Anti_Hero - Silver Knight

Dive - Gambler

Alistair - Townwatch

Presumably, we have an Executioner and a Werewolf Hunter among Pµrple and Megagun. Since Pµrple is almost certainly a wolf, I'm willing to bet he's the Executioner and Megagun is the Werewolf Hunter. Wouldn't make sense otherwise.

purple already declared he is the werewolf hunter... but we cant be sure of it (since no one rolecalimed that role i think he might have said the truth)

I believe that the only chance of winning would be deppending on the executioner actions, if the executioner is a wolf they will most likely win.

if the executioner is a vampire he/she can only delay it. but not win.

If the executioner is town it depends on his/her actions

I would prefer to cast a provisional vote now but I want to justify it.

I want to know who the executioner is and force him to use his ability, if he uses that we might know his alignment and thus formulate a strategy to win

I vote  [ELIMINATE] No One.

So whoever is the executioner, I just want to know if i can trust you, to win we have to kill someone, so everything is up to you

Edited by Anti_Hero

@Alistair may I just add something? since there is still the executioner I think its a bit more strangled as you suggested.

If the executioner is a wolf they win if we kill the vampire, if we kill a wolf it wouldnt mean our loss but more difficult.

If the executioner is town then your suggestion is more than welcome.

But the last part I dont agree, if we dont kill this day then the next night the vampire could kill a town, making it hard for us...

Oh thy holy light, please take me up to my lord Goomy. It seems my gambit hasth failed My good may be drained now, but it will be eternal with my lord. I hope my sacrifice has not been in vain. I implore you on my last breath's to remember the roles of the morally ambiguous, they may prevail or slaughter...(a ray of thunder strikes the church cross/whatever the holy symbol is/a goomy statue)

@Magister Divergent

For many a day you have been a constant thorn in my side. Even so, I am the master violinist and you have played the role of second string to my fiddle perfectly. With this final stroke, I execute and declare my role. I am the Executioner and the werewolf whom killed the king last night. And in my masterfully planned scheme, you have managed to keep my team alive. I thank you, and end this game with this declaration.

[EXECUTE] - MAGISTER DIVERGENT

Edited by Megagun

@Anti_Hero to answer your remark regarding my suggestion to not lynch anyone, I think it could have been a good idea because then the vampire would have been forced to spare us next night, in order to avoid an automatic werewolf win by outnumbering.

Regardless, it seems that plan is useless now.

@Megagun so, you were the wolf and the executioner? Dammit, bamboozled again =p

Well played in any case, although I did find you the most suspicious among you, Paul and Anti. I just had nothing more than a vague hunch against you, so... here's the result. I knew we shouldn't have dragged dealing with the wolves so much. GG.

Say, since you canine people won and outnumbered us normies, can I and the other remaining human live peacefully with ya? Along with the last vamp, of course ^.^'

indeed it was a very good game. I truly enjoyed it. Hope you guys don't feel like it was too ruined for ya. But yes, Purple truly was the Werewolf/Werewolf Hunter, and Jace obviously was the Werewolf/Survivalist. I am surprised and grateful that you guys did wait so long to lynch us.

@Anti_Hero well this is how it will go down if divergent is a not vamp we win cause we outnumber vamps and townies. if he is a vamp then we tie with town, night phase goes by with no one dying the when votes are tallied for lynch, werewolfs win cause executioner counts as 2 votes then we win. gg and i hope you play in my mafia game next!

I thought he used his ability (deciding this lynch and revealing his role)

Meaning it is night now? But is it game over already?

Edit to not double post

Good game. You all played well 

And it's a shame there aren't any more nights

And sure thing.

But just one question. Is purple really the werewolf hunter and a werewolf? That just doesn't make sense

Edited by Anti_Hero

It IS over. The Executioner can force a lynch once per game. Mega just decided to force the execution of Dive.

With this, we have 3 wolves, 2 towns and 1 vamp. The wolves outnumber all other factions. They won.