[Game Over! GG] Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Quinnox, you dont have to reveal anything, even if you would reveal now, we can guess what it is. The problem is you might be lying even in that. I choose to trust you but in case you are lying you turn yourself in a target

Anyway I trust you for now :P

26 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

@Quinnox, you dont have to reveal anything, even if you would reveal now, we can guess what it is. The problem is you might be lying even in that. I choose to trust you but in case you are lying you turn yourself in a target

Anyway I trust you for now :P

I understand and am just glad you all agree to trust me, we'll find out soon enough. Oddly so, Candy has said nothing since then which definitely isn't helping their case.

1 minute ago, Greninja said:

Hey @Monsieur Divergent I think we need the summary of votes for research purposes :P 

They're most likely sleeping, I went ahead and counted it's 9 voters all for Candy which is ultimately majority (9/15, over 50%). Sorry Candy but it's for the good of the people

1 minute ago, Quinnox said:

They're most likely sleeping, I went ahead and counted it's 9 voters all for Candy which is ultimately majority (9/15, over 50%). Sorry Candy but it's for the good of the people

And we know what to do w/ the people who didn't vote up until the last minute *smirk* only if what you said is true.

3 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

Actually I hope that it's Julia, titania is easier to handle

Whoever it is doesnt matter. Coz they are only 3 now and eliminating anyone of them is equally good for us 

35 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Whoever it is doesnt matter. Coz they are only 3 now and eliminating anyone of them is equally good for us 

I forgot about amaria. In that case amaria might be one of the most dangerous ones 

10 hours ago, Quinnox said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's fairly easy to tell who I am and I understand this puts me at risk to be fair I just want to help the town eliminate the mafia honestly. Someone that's alive, against the mafia, & able to pinpoint roles with their night action

I don't mind falling if I take an enemy down with me

Now that's a great attitude. We play the game with the weapons we have. But I hope you have some HP left after this wild charge.

6 minutes ago, pdart0304 said:

Now that's a great attitude. We play the game with the weapons we have. But I hope you have some HP left after this wild charge.

I'd say it's more of a Guillotine, and I'm Lock(ed) On to my target ;)

Edited by Quinnox

Update:

Approximately 35 hours left until this Day Phase ends.

Voting Board: [8 out of 15 have to vote someone; the voting is done in the thread; see opening post to see instructions on how to vote]

Candy [11]: Quinnox, Satoshi, FairFamily, Pdart0304, Paul25, Greninja, LykosHand, Elanir, Jace Stormkirk, Anti_Hero, Alphagar

Not voted [4]: Hycrox, Damsel, Candy, Vanitas

Also, Post Count Board: [2 posts is the requirement per Day Phase; warning to those in bold]

Paul25 [2]
Lykos Hand [4]
Fair Family [2]
Greninja [3]
Jace Stormkirk [3]
Hycrox [0]
Elanir [2]
Damsel [0]
Pdart0304 [2]
Quinnox [6]
Anti_Hero [5]
Satoshi [4]