[Game Over! GG] Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia

Night One

Update:

Voting Board: [9 out of 17 have to vote someone; the voting is done in the thread; see opening post to see instructions on how to vote]

Jace Stormkirk [6]: LykosHand, Paul25, Candy, Satoshi, Quinnox, FairFamily 

Lek [2]: Jace Stormkirk, Greninja

Paul25 [1]: Cooclor

Abstain [5]: Anti_Hero, Damsel, Alphagar, Vanitas, Elanir

Not voted [3]: Lek, Hycrox, Pdart0304

Also, Post Count Board: [2 posts is the requirement per Day Phase; warning to those in bold]

Paul25 [5]
Lykos Hand [5]
Fair Family [3]
Lek [0]
Greninja [2]
Jace Stormkirk [3]
Hycrox [1]
Elanir [3]
Damsel [3]
Pdart0304 [3]
Quinnox [7]
Anti_Hero [6]
Satoshi [6]
Vanitas [1]
Candy [6]
Alphagar [3]
Cooclor [2]

charsaphira.png.ec2f0bad34f58f2c924fcca1d6927752.png

The Gals in Love were scrambling across the Reborn Region, but they failed to find each other nor did they discover anyone from the Onyx Academy Sorority. They turned instead to look for Saphira, the one who murdered one of the Onyx Academy Sorority, Florinia, the inquisitive woman. Some had the thought of actually eliminating the woman while others opposed this and thought that they should just let her be for now.

However, with the time nearing, Saphira made no move to reveal herself from the darkness and instead remained hidden. And thus, with the end of the day at a close, the girls began to scramble and chose their candidates for execution. They pinned Jace Stormkirk, for reasons confusing and unknown.

charciel.png.fccad10ec8ec6af9271f62580f31c421.png
Jace Stormkirk did nothing to reveal his innocence. He simply looked up to the sky and said, Vero, remember when I told you I was lonely up in the sky? I actually wished that you would accompany me as I soar through the sky, but alas, my time has come to an end. And Ciel, the graceful trapeze artist, was executed, her love remaining unfulfilled.

charvero.png
Vero tore up a bit when he saw Ciel's death from afar. He felt guilty that he did nothing to stop her death, but it wasn't time for him to interfere yet. Not just yet. He left immediately, but not before giving someone whom he thought was the Best Girl for the Day a reward....

Jace Stormkirk is dead. He was Ciel.

Someone has received a free reward from Vero.

======

Night One has started. You have 24 hours to send in your Night Actions, if you have one. Strictly no commenting on the thread for this phase.

======

Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia
1. Paul25 as ???
2. Fair Family as ???
3. Lykos Hand as ???
4. Lek as ???
5. Greninja as ???
6. Jace Stormkirk as Ciel [Lynched D1]
7. Megagun as Florinia [Killed N0]
8. Hycrox as ???
9. Elanir as ???
10. Damsel as ???
11. Pdart0304 as ???
12. Quinnox as ???
13. Ubi as Fern [Killed N0]
14. Anti_Hero as ???
15. Satoshi as ???
16. Vanitas as ???
17. Candy as ???
18. Alphagar as ???
19. Cooclor as ???

Edited by Monsieur Divergent

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day Two

Yesterday, when the night came, everyone was busy at work again. The Gals in Love pursued other gals and girls all over the region to seek answers to their questions. Moreover, the Onyx Academy Sorority discussed well into the night, and chose their targets individually. Their choices seemed to have some meaning to it.

charjulia.png.1af309a5f97a28b703e7828011172733.png

charalice.png
When midnight came, Julia left the Onyx Academy and sought one of the Gals in Love. She reached one of the apartments in the Peridot Ward. She entered one of the rooms and found a girl cowering in the corner muttering, "Pls don't attack me pls don't attack me pls don't attack me." Julia cheerfully approached her and told her, "Do you like bombs and explosives? I do!!! Do you want some Kaboom! right here, right now?" 

The Ordinary Girl looked up and saw Julia. She then screamed, "AAH!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I only wanted Vero to notice me because he was cool. Let me live please!

But Julia did not listen and simply said, "Share the Kaboom! with me, okay?"

Cooclor screamed until her last.

Cooclor is dead. He was an Ordinary Girl.

======

Day Two has started. You have 48 hours to discuss about the game, and vote someone out from the game. Choose wisely!

Number of people required to vote someone: Eight out of Fourteen

======

Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia
1. Paul25 as ???
2. Fair Family as ???
3. Lykos Hand as ???
4. Lek -> Jace Stormkirk 2 as ???
5. Greninja as ???
6. Jace Stormkirk as Ciel [Lynched D1]
7. Megagun as Florinia [Killed N0]
8. Hycrox as ???
9. Elanir as ???
10. Damsel as ???
11. Pdart0304 as ???
12. Quinnox as ???
13. Ubi as Fern [Killed N0]
14. Anti_Hero as ???
15. Satoshi as ???
16. Vanitas as ???
17. Candy as ???
18. Alphagar as ???
19. Cooclor as Ordinary Girl [Killed N1]

Edited by Monsieur Divergent

On 7/10/2017 at 6:38 PM, LykosHand said:

Welcome back indeed Jace :) 

On 7/10/2017 at 6:37 PM, FairFamily said:

Welcome back.

On 7/10/2017 at 6:35 PM, Candy said:

Lucky him for getting a second life :D

Welcome back!

thanks and i shall now try to help again as much as i can (thou not as i originally could)

I do have some valuable information after my second night but I don't know how to go about revealing it without having y'all target me the next night. All I can say is, if you want to save the town from the sorority: vote to eliminate Candy. 

Im casting my vote early, Eliminate - Candy

23 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

I do have some valuable information after my second night but I don't know how to go about revealing it without having y'all target me the next night. All I can say is, if you want to save the town from the sorority: vote to eliminate Candy. 

Im casting my vote early, Eliminate - Candy

Well you already have painted yourself the biggest target of the next night simply by the fact that you revealed that you can find sorority members. Might as well reveal what role you have at that point.

1 minute ago, FairFamily said:

Well you already have painted yourself the biggest target of the next night simply by the fact that you revealed that you can find sorority members. Might as well reveal what role you have at that point.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's fairly easy to tell who I am and I understand this puts me at risk to be fair I just want to help the town eliminate the mafia honestly. Someone that's alive, against the mafia, & able to pinpoint roles with their night action

I don't mind falling if I take an enemy down with me

If you guys are really that supicious I'll reveal my role but I'd have to trust protection from those who are part of the girls in love considering the sorority would definitely focus on targeting me next knowing that if I guess correctly I can indentify them with ease (looking at you Victoria & Heather).