Version 9 - The City of Mystery

Jan

On 6/5/2017 at 5:43 PM, Yellowspaghetti said:

I know but what part? The park or just the city? I'm having no luck at all in the city. 😭

Just outside of Venams gym (it dosen't have to be outside it just within the area)

Also It might take a long ass time to find it trust me it did for me

Edited by Gengar768

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Gengar768 said:

Just outside of Venams gym (it dosen't have to be outside it just within the area)

Also It might take a long ass time to find it trust me it did for me

Ugggh nooo 😭😭 why is it always the Pokémon I want. All I keep finding is yucky bellsprout 😩

On 6/5/2017 at 6:23 PM, Yellowspaghetti said:

Ugggh nooo 😭😭 why is it always the Pokémon I want. All I keep finding is yucky bellsprout 😩

yeah theres alot of Bellsprout there ........

Still hoping you find Budew .... maybe with a good nature like Timid or Modest

Edited by Gengar768

1 minute ago, DarkMaster said:

How do I get into the Toy Box? The kid said that I have to do something scary but I don't know what.

Did you talk to the two siblings ? There is one who should give you a better clue

1 hour ago, yanoom said:

I don't know if this is intentional or not but we can get fly because of drampa and it works

Where??

Spoiler

@Jan what are the individual stats of the alternate form of rift ferrothorn??? It's speed and attack were very high. Just interested

And both the quests are half complete ryt?

Are all gen 7 moves added to the game? Again,just curious

2 hours ago, Gengar768 said:

yeah theres alot of Bellsprout there ........

Still hoping you find Budew .... maybe with a good nature like Timid or Modest

I finally found one! It's a decent enough nature. I'm sorry to be so annoying, but do you know how to get gothita in this version? Everything's so different now I have no idea where things have been moved to. :/ I'm looking around marianettas mansion before the battle

59 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

Where??

Reveal hidden contents

@Jan what are the individual stats of the alternate form of rift ferrothorn??? It's speed and attack were very high. Just interested

And both the quests are half complete ryt?

Are all gen 7 moves added to the game? Again,just curious

Drampa can be found in the cold version of Valour Mountain

All gen 7 content has been added to the game.

On 6/5/2017 at 9:01 PM, Yellowspaghetti said:

I finally found one! It's a decent enough nature. I'm sorry to be so annoying, but do you know how to get gothita in this version? Everything's so different now I have no idea where things have been moved to. :/ I'm looking around marianettas mansion before the battle

I think you can find Gothita in the second visit to Marianettas Mansion though im not 100% sure

Oh and your not annoying me what so ever I need something to do whilst my game file gets fixed

Now that thats said ..... GODDD DAMMMNNNN IF YOU HAVE BEEN GOING NON STOP FOR THAT BUDEW THEN YOU MY FRIEND HAVE SERIOUS AMOUNTS OF DETERMINATION!!!!!! frisk would be proud

Edited by Gengar768

1 minute ago, HakuryuYukio said:

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if mimikyu is available ?

I saw one in Narcissa's Gym but wasn't able to fight it.

If yes what do I have to do to catch it ?

It's not

1 hour ago, Yellowspaghetti said:

Spoiler

Gothita can be found if you have the book that lets you read Garufa. You can read one of the monuments with a maid next to it and she will give you Gothita.

1 hour ago, Tomek said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Jan really did some good changes in older parts of the map :D, and some new, deeper info about characters... I like it :D

Yep, loved that part. I hope we'll be able to bring Hellonearth and him together later on.

2 minutes ago, Pata733 said:

So I'm trying to train my pokemon in the training center, but my special attack door is locked do I need the sp attack key or something

Yes, you need to go into the wispy ruins to look for them.

1 hour ago, SnorlaxLove said:
  Hide contents

Gothita can be found if you have the book that lets you read Garufa. You can read one of the monuments with a maid next to it and she will give you Gothita.

2 hours ago, Gengar768 said:

I think you can find Gothita in the second visit to Marianettas Mansion though im not 100% sure

Oh and your not annoying me what so ever I need something to do whilst my game file gets fixed

Now that thats said ..... GODDD DAMMMNNNN IF YOU HAVE BEEN GOING NON STOP FOR THAT BUDEW THEN YOU MY FRIEND HAVE SERIOUS AMOUNTS OF DETERMINATION!!!!!! frisk would be proud

Thank you guys, I got her! I just hatched my mystery egg and got a Mareanie 😩😩 so sad! I started with popplio 😭

6 hours ago, Gengar768 said:

On a side note, how did you evolve roselia? I can't find a shiny stone. I know it's in a chandelier event but that's much later in the game. 😩 I did get surf tho