Version 9 - The City of Mystery

Jan

it was someone that said we would be meeting soon or something like that and then leaving I don't remember them having a name it all happened so quickly it was in one of the apartments

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

it was someone that said we would be meeting soon or something like that and then leaving I don't remember them having a name it all happened so quickly it was in one of the apartments

It was Cera, but you are correct.

5 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

I ended up Finding all of the Kimono Girls. The Level 80 and 82 Eevee's were more difficult than the Level 38 Eevees back in Gold and Silver.

Do you mind telling me what "That" Sidequest is? How do I do it without restarting the game?

So where are they all in total.

I know the stolen pokemon one.

The sensu oricorio meadow one.

The nightmare one.

The route 9 one.

And the gate one.

WHAT'S THE LAST ONE

8 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

So where are they all in total.

I know the stolen pokemon one.

The sensu oricorio meadow one.

The nightmare one.

The route 9 one.

And the gate one.

WHAT'S THE LAST ONE

Spoiler

I think the one you havent found is in the city that kelvin(the enginner the fixed the tracks) lives

1 minute ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

I think the one you havent found is in the city that kelvin(the enginner the fixed the tracks) lives

I actually messed up on my list. I found the oblitus town one instead of the GDC gate one. So where is that?

2 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

I actually messed up on my list. I found the oblitus town one instead of the GDC gate one. So where is that?

Spoiler

Exit GDC. Turn east and go through the First Gap in the Tracks. Keep Walking. You'll find her looking over the water.

Edited by ShadeStrider

Just now, Sceptilespy said:

Spoiler

Right when you exit from the gate follow the tracks to your right,there is a small gap between the tracks there,she will be there

2 hours ago, Jan said:

New patch is out guys. Lots of errors/bugs are fixed in this one. I recommend downloading it.

I also updated the main links to have all these fixes as well. 

For the love of Christ Jan please tell me where budew/Roselia is and if you're feeling generous shiny stone. I've been looking for hours

😭😭😂

Am I the only one who is always getting an elekid pattern over the mysterious egg?? does that mean I get only elekids from it?? Pls reply quick. I'd love to have a togekiss......I tried 2-3 times and got only elekid.

Edited by BRS swag

On 6/5/2017 at 3:25 AM, Yellowspaghetti said:

For the love of Christ Jan please tell me where budew/Roselia is and if you're feeling generous shiny stone. I've been looking for hours

😭😭😂

You can find Budew in Gearen city I should know I have one :) 

Oh by the way I dont know if this is true or not but when I was hunting Budew I found I was able to find more budew between 9.00am to 12.00am

Edited by Gengar768

5 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Am I the only one who is always getting an elekid pattern over the mysterious egg?? does that mean I get only elekids from it?? Pls reply quick. I'd love to have a togekiss......I tried 2-3 times and got only elekid.

The pokemon you get from the mystery egg is decided when you create your save file.Soft resseting wont change the the pokemon you get

2 minutes ago, LemonJones said:

Can someone tell me how many new Gyms are released in this new version? I don't want to read everything to dodge potential spoilers.

It's usually one gym per version and it's the case in this one ^^

Spoiler

can I do the missing children quest after all the underground stuff has happened?? What to do after I come out of Dylan's house and it says "to be continued"? Is that it??

6 minutes ago, BRS swag said:
  Hide contents

can I do the missing children quest after all the underground stuff has happened?? What to do after I come out of Dylan's house and it says "to be continued"? Is that it??

Spoiler

I don't think so. The request of the missing children disappear after you go to the underground, so it's probably just there to trigger the event with Dylan. (and since Ana is bothered when we mention it, maybe we will find them at some point anyway) As for the "to be continued", it's probably to say we'll have the rest of the quest in a latter version.

Edited by Siragon

ok cool then. better if it could be in one episode tho.....I'm sure jan has his reasons why not

9 hours ago, Gengar768 said:

You can find Budew in Gearen city I should know I have one :) 

Oh by the way I dont know if this is true or not but when I was hunting Budew I found I was able to find more budew between 9.00am to 12.00am

I know but what part? The park or just the city? I'm having no luck at all in the city. 😭