Where did you get your profile picture from?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is a picture of L from Death Note. The full pic is here:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

I choose it basically because I find L to be a really interesting character purely because of how odd he is, as well as the fact that when I watched this scene (a really major one in the anime) I just laughed at how rediculous he looks in it. So I choose it because I like having a funny profile pic that also reflects my interests and this kinda nailed it.

Mine is currently Hanzo from Overwatch.  Idr where I found this.  I have a few by the same artist that I use...

D Va.jpg

Hanzo.jpgMcree 2.jpgOverwatch Reaper 2.jpgTracer.jpg

The McCree one is my favorite.  Homeboy is incredibly photogenic.

Mcree.jpg

On 3/25/2017 at 9:54 PM, Mr. Divergent said:

Wow! You also enjoy Fire Emblem? It's a good profile picture. 

How about your previous one? Where did you get it and what was it about?

i do but so fare i have only gotten to play the one where marth defeats... i think it was a shadow dragon, but a dragon none the less, and reclaimed his his kingdom.

as for my other one. it was just a silly picture i took of my beach towel on a long chair. i had nothing better and i could not find a good Ike or Robin picture. 

ike 4.jpg

ike.jpg

ike3.jpg

I just googled pangoro to look up its movepool options,  but i stumbled upon this picture and i thought it was pretty badass.  I have developed some kinship with this mon, and i feel a bit sad that it didnt make it into my top 10 favs in the other thead.

I used to spend too much time trying to sift through Deviant Art. But it's pretty convenient to use Pinterest, which basically snatches art from everywhere. Or sometimes google searches.

... What? I have way too many avatars to name or count.

like this lil number

Spoiler

d422f697583efae4295bb72b58235594.jpg

or

Spoiler

125b910959cf76df17cb37dc651cf286.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine is the card art for the Christmas skin for one of my most played god and my first rank 10 in smite, Fenrir. Pretty much this is like my third favorite skin for him, the first is his werewolf skin and the second is the gentlemen skin, but I just love how in the card art he's just relaxing and wearing the reindeer antlers and the red nose   

• 1 month later...