[IC] TotMV:G2: Jak and Daxter Subplot: Grassweed Forest.

Hal Henderics

Gary saw there was little chance he was getting out of this without help, and thus sat down, and waited. his sword was out and his shield was equipped; all he needed to do now was let Jade, or any of the rest of the party, know that he was in trouble... but how?

"I guess I could try shouting...." Gary thought to himself, before shouting as loud as he could: "JADE! I COULD USE A LITTLE HELP IF YOU CAN SPARE IT!"

"Notch, I hope he heard that"

Shout for help

((Note: when he says 'Notch', its the same as if he were saying 'God'... just a bit of a heads up for those unaware (but all of you knew that already, so ignore me :P)))

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jade O'Duffle

Jade let out a sigh, "This is taking a hell of a lot longer then it should be." How long does it take for log like that to spread fire? This is going nowhere, if anything he just made it worse. Well there isn't anything he can do alone, since he's tried all he can think of. So, feeling a bit defeated, he heads over to the other side where Gary is to check up on him when he hears.

"JADE! I COULD USE A LITTLE HELP IF YOU CAN SPARE IT!"

Alarmed by this Jade rushes over to the red side as quick as possible. "Gods, I hope the situation isn't too bad."

Rush over to the Red Path side of the temple.

--Ritsu--

(9, 11) Going to the Smithy,  She finds a stand outside, holding her new Armor.  It has an Image of a lion Roaring on the front, And is made of Primary Precursor Metal, it's color has been altered somehow to match Ritsu's own Paintjob.

It has an Image of a lion Roaring on the front, And is made of Primary Precursor Metal, it's color has been altered somehow to match Ritsu's own Paintjob.

Name: Precursor Mail
Description: A Chestplate Made of Primary Precursor Metal.  It has an Image of a lion Roaring on the front, it's color has been altered somehow to match Ritsu's own Paintjob.
Type: Armor
Armor: +2
Minimum Stats: 1 Str
Weight: 1
SYN Threshold/Bonus:

10 Int: The user has Learned enough about their Chestplate that it Changes with them.  This armor gains +1 RES per Stat Point allocated into RES from here on.

Current Bonus: 0
Special Qualities:

Primary Precursor Metal: The user takes 2 Less Damage from Elemental Attacks, excluding Dark and Eldritch.

--Gary+Jade--

The Vent Continues spewing the Red Fiery energy.

Jade arrives to see a trio of Strong Lurkers glaring up at the Red Path, which they cannot ascend due to it's staircase being ruined.

They are too focused on Gary to see Jade's Approach, but they look rather tough.

--Alexandria--

Alexandria arrives at the next part of the path, a pile of boulders block the entrance, there is a camp of Lurkers to one side, a Blue Stairway to the other, Several Pools of a dark liquid dot the area, and those pools are surrounded with dark crates.

The Camp has a broken stairway past it, and Jade is lurking around the edges of the Camp.

The boulders blocking the temple entrance are covered in a black stain.

--Mitsu--

Sitting in the chair, a set of goggles drops down, and putting them over her eyes, Mitsu sees a Point of View from high up, fiddling with the levers changes the direction of the Sight, and pulling them off, the Lens atop the pillar appears to be pointing in a new direction after her fiddling.

Several other pillars are also around, presumably with the same purpose, there are Two that are extremely close by, one near the Temple in the distance, and one nearer the town.  A few more are hidden in the trees trailing back to town.

"Well this is quite a nice set of armor," Ritsu says, putting it on to test it out. She was quite surprised to see the design on it, but she didn't mind. Finding that it fits perfectly, Ritsu smiles a bit. "I suppose this incident wasn't too terrible all things considered. Now to get around to that path," Ritsu remarks before leaving the smithy and going back to the fisherman. "Well, I've picked up some stuff now, so I'm about set to go over to the Grassy Path. Do you need any other preparations?"

Kino

Kino watched as Mitsurugi operated the machinery that was presented before them, with several other pillars within a stone's throw away that presumably possessed the same function. Watching what the goddess (whom she lacked full certainty of addressing her as such) was doing, she raised a brow in curiosity. 

"Mitsurugi-san? What are you doing? Are you watching something?" She asked. Part of Kino itched to put the one pillar nearby the the Temple to use. 

Jade O'Duffle

Jade points to the top of the red path where Gray is held up and whispers over to Alexandria. "They're focused on Gary right now and haven't spotted us yet. We should get the surprise on them while we can.I'll make the first move, so follow up whenever you're ready and hit 'em hard."

Aim to kill on the Lurker with the club with basic rounds (2d6 + Dex + Crit Chance)

Alexandria taunts the Lurker with the most dangerous-looking weapon.  "Hey, frog-face!  What are you compensating for with that thing?"  Even if it can't understand the language, the tone will get the point across.

--Ritsu--

"I'm Ready when you are miss."

--Alexandria+Jade--

(7, 10) Alexandria's Scanners reveal that the one with the biggest weapon is also the leader.  They are tougher than anything else Alexandria has encounters outside of a lake that goes unspoken of.

(10, 5) Her Taunt throws the leader into a frenzie, he croaks at his underlings, sending the two lurkers towards her, ignoring everything else.

(17, 10) Jade Aims and Shoots, blasting the Lead Lurker in the head, and sending it dazed into the wall behind it, unconscious.

The other two lurkers smack at Alexandria's Hull ineffectively...

--Mitsu--

Aiming at each one in turn, Mitsu Hears a loud bloop and a click whne she points the pillar at the other pillar nearer town.

1/5 Pillars Aligned.  No Power Flowing.

Strangely, 10 Precursor Orbs drop from the machine, what an odd way of rewarding Good Samaritans.

Kino

Noticing Mitsu's actions, Kino follows suit by seating herself in the pillar near the temple, then pointing the lens to the nearest tower, before searching for other towers, perhaps hidden somewhere. Kino notices several others, hidden beneath the veil of lush green forestry, and points toward their location. 

Jade O'Duffle

Seeing as how most of the lurkers are taken care of Jade looks up towards Gary and asks. "Did ya find any thing up there? There's this vent spewing a blue substance on the blue side though it's not accessible due to a flaming log."

--Alexandria+Jade--

(18, 11) Alexandria manages not to kill her targets, bopping them together hard enough to mimic a gunshot.

They collapse to the ground, unconscious.

Suddenly, Alexandria takes 10 Damage from a Club being embedded in her chest, thrown by the Lead Lurker, whose head is bright red from rage.

--Ritsu--

Traveling by riverboat, Ritsu is taken directly to the temple grounds, skipping all of the inbetween.  She arrives to Alexandria standing over two unconscious frog dudes, a third one hopping mad.  A club is embedded in Alexandria's Chest, Jade is nearby, and Gary is atop a Red Wall near the Temple.

--Mitsu+Kino--

Between Kino and Mitsu, they get all of the Pillars Aligned, and receive 40 Precursor Orbs.

Jade O'Duffle

"Smart folks know when to stay down when they know when they're beat. Though I guess that's to much to expect from vermin like you." Jade spoke before firing once more that the pesky lurker's head. He'll be sure to finish the job this time.

Aim to kill on the cheeky Lurker scum (2d6 + Dex + Crit Chance)

Gary turns from the fight, as it appears Jade and the golem-like woman have things under control, and turns toward the other concern: the red plasma. "Well well well... lets see... " Gary says to himself as he takes out an enderpearl, "maybe I can throw this through there... worth a shot I guess"

throws enderpearl to the other side of the red plasma by directly throwing it through the plasma

Kino

As Mitsurugi decides to return to the temple to regroup with Kino's yet-to-be-seen future acquaintances and colleges, Kino was about to follow suit when Enma pestered her slightly.

Kino-nee, you're getting attached to this girl, aren't you?

It's been a while since I've had interaction with a real person. 

A pout of jealousy escaped Enma's disembodied figure. Nee-san, you're not telling me you prefer taking to live people over us?

Of course not. Don't you miss our olden days when we were all still alive?

I do, but the past as it is -- dead and gone. What's important is now. For you and I to be together....

We have nothing but time, sister. It matters not if some of it is wasted idly.

You have me. You have us. Don't you remember that?

You always come first in my heart, dear sister. Hush now -- I must follow. With that answer, Kino follows her companion to the temple, countless souls hidden within her in tow. 

--Jade+Gary+Mitsu+Kino--

Gary throws an ender pearl into the Vent of Eco, it pops back out as the interaction turns it into a (1d3=2) (15, 1) Red Eco Pearl.

Red Eco Pearl: This Ender Pearl has been suffused with Red Eco, A Mysterious energy associated with Raw Power, When used, the user gains 3 Str for 2 Turns, and ignores 2 RES as red Energy wreaths their body and fuels them with destructive power.  They are also teleported to the point it was broken at, causing a concussive blast to emit from them in the process, this grants them first strike next turn.

(9, 13) The Lurker is dispatched finally by Jade, collapsing into a mist of Dark Eco.

Mitsu and Kino Meet up with the gang.

The gang is all here now.

Edited by Hal Henderics