[IC] TotMV:G2: Jak and Daxter Subplot: Grassweed Forest.

Hal Henderics

"Oh hush you. You can keep the rest of the things," Ritsu remarks at the angry swarm before warping away from the bees. She got what she came for, so she didn't need to stick around. Having left, Ritsu goes to the wasteland to gather around some wood, revving her chainsaw in case something decides to come around.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ritsu has no luck escaping monstrous belligerent things, (17, 11) unfortunate for them, that is, considering Ritsu is able to mow through them like screaming wheat.

She obtains a Rick of Wasteland Deadwood: A stack of wood measuring four feet high, eight feet long, and roughly sixteen to eighteen inches thick.  When used, grant a target +10 MHP for one Combat, by piling it in front of them as a barricade.

She also obtains 3 Metalhead Carcasses: A corpse of some metallic monster. Can be Harvested for 1d2+1/4 Int Materials/Items.

"This should do," Ritsu mutters proudly, taking the spoils of the creatures that showed up. After returning to the town, she decides to harvest 2 of the metalhead carcasses to see what she can get out of them.

"Ah, a fellow lover of the fine arts," Alexandria greets the sculptor warmly, "This piece looks to be shaping up splendidly, though you seem to have hit... something of a snag?"

Kino and Enma

"A pleasure to meet you, Jade." Kino nodded in response. "It appears we both share the same goal. Perhaps we can proceed here together -- if you have any hint of which course is best to go from here, of course."

I wanna explore this place some more! C'mon, let me go free for a little while!

Do you really want to go ahead?

What if something happens to me?

I'll come running, of course. We all will. 

You're so sweet as always, Nee-san. 

I'm letting you roam only to find what's new in here. Tell me when you do -- and be safe. 

With her sister's approval, Enma happily and briskly hovered into the deeper regions of the cave, her spiritual form waving at Gray before floating off in search for anything particularly interesting. Kino then addressed Gary again, "Perhaps that should narrow our destination a little bit."

--Mitsu--

The Forest is Peaceful, the ground smells sweet, Flowers are abundant enough.

Mitsu gathers up (2+1d4=2+1) 3 Bundles of Flowers.

(17, 17) A Bundle of Tulips, yellow and nice smelling

(10, 18) Dandelions are Flowers, right?

(20, 14) And lastly, A bush of Purple Roses, growing near a patch of Dark Eco.  Mitsu is tempted to just overlook them entirely, due to Dark Eco's Rampant Mutagenic and Destructive nature, but something resonates with her, the idea of something beautiful and full of life not just surviving, but thriving on a force of destruction.  It must be tempting to take those along as well. Considering what they represent.

--Ritsu--

Harvesting two metalhead carcasses, Ritsu obtains (1d2+(1/4 Int)=2+2=4) (1d2+(1/4 Int)=2+2=4) 8 different items.

(20, 14) The first thing she finds is an Egg.  Rather Gruesome, but it seems to be completely developed, a Black Metal Oval-ish shape that is unmistakable.

(5, 14) She finds a blob of Dark Eco, Ouch! she takes 5 damage and (5961) Feels absolutely no different than she did before... Lucky!

(11, 11) She also finds a Metalhead Skull.  Obvious, but these skulls are rather durable, being made of a biological Metal Alloy.

(19, 16) She also finds a Skull Gem, this glowing yellow gemstone is good for trade, and can also be exploited as a power source.

(10, 11) She finds another Blob of Dark Eco, but is not fooled this time! She avoids it, swatting it away with the metalhead skull, finding it to be more than resistant to the dark energy.

(4, 7) She finds a pile of Guts.  Worthless for the most part... Maybe there is some odd use for them somewhere.

(9, 18) She finds an even bigger pile of Guts...

(20, 6) Lastly, she finds a combo pack, a Solid Steel Spinal Collum from one of the creatures, perfectly intact, and it's bimetallic nerves, which are carefully left attached.

Level 50 Tier 1 Metalhead Egg: This Black Metal Egg is fully developed, and just waiting to make it's way in the world today.

Level 18 Tier 1 Metalhead Skull: This Metal Skull is highly durable, and highly coveted.

Level 30 Tier 1 Metalhead Gem: This yellow glowing gem is viable for trade or can be exploited as a power source.

(X3) Level 5 Tier 1 Metalhead Guts: Mostly Worthless Innards... Maybe they have some use?

Tier 55 Tier 1 Metalhead Spine: A Biometallic Spinal Chord with Nerve Wires still attached.  It could be incredibly useful, applied correctly...

--Alexandria--

"*Sniff Snort* I lost my muse Man, she ran off and now I can't find her, This art's never getting done if I can't find my muse again..."

He slumps back over, like the lunk he has become.

--Jade+Kino+Enma--

(3, 13) Enma would find very little else aside from this corridor and that of the other catacombs, it seems they are all isolated from one another rather intensively...

Moving on, the Trio are Impeded by a locked door, Mundane, but seemingly eternally potent, the lock looks clean and un-rusted.

Edited by Hal Henderics

The goddess sighs. It was good to be among nature again, unfamiliar and sometimes twisted as it was. She took her time with the flower gathering, making an honest attempt to enjoy herself for once. It had been so long. . . It was hard to remember. Many things were hard to remember. She had no idea how long she'd drifted; it could have been an instant, suffocating in that void, or it could have been years. But that didn't matter at the moment. Ritsu needed these flowers, and continuing down this path of thought would lead nowhere good. The goddess headed back in the direction of the town, flowers in arms. 

Ritsu gathered the items from her harvest, slightly intrigued by a few of the items and displeased by others. Nevertheless, she had acquired everything she needed, and after patching herself up from the incident with the dark eco, she goes back into the town and eventually runs into Mitsu.

"Well, I've acquired all the necessary things on my end, among other things. You?"

"Hm.  You have lost your muse?  Would I be correct in assuming that you speak of a physical object or being, rather than in metaphorical terms?  If you describe it to me, I may be able to help you retrieve it."

--Alexandria--

"Yeah man, It's my Muse, a small little critter, about yea high? covered in the most beautiful glowing golden fur, and shining like the moon..."

"I won't be doing any art without her to inspire me..."

With a hand, he demonstrates something coming up to above his knee.

Jade O'Duffle

Seeing the locked door ahead of them Jade ponders on how they could opening. Finding the key would be too dangerous with all the Dark eco still present and the ship would be here any second now. "Well, I have a single idea. I say we try it and if it doesn't work we head back." Jade tells Enma. He goes to the door, checking it one more time to see if it was truly locked before just trying to kick the door open.

Check if the door is actually locked, if it is attempt to kick it open.

Jade O'Duffle

"Well, so much for that idea. I say we come back once this place has had a bit more time to be cleaned up." Jade speaks before walking towards the exit. He would have liked to explore the place more but there just was not enough time. He went to where the ship was suppose to some back to and once it arrived got on board.

Leave the Graveyard and head back to the Castle

"Yes, these should be fine. Now let's head back and figure out which places will be suitable for the frames," Ritsu says as she takes Mitsu back towards the castle.

Gary arrives to the surface just outside the portal. "Well, might as well get back to the castle..." taking one last look at this strange world, Gary walks through the portal.

Kino and Enma

"That I agree," Kino agreed to Jade's statement. "Return we shall, then."

Eeehhh? We're going back already?

There isn't much time. We must return.

But why must we follow the rest of them? We can work fine on our own!

Following them means one step closer to our quest, sister. Come, don't be spoiled.

Begrudgingly, Enma acquiesces to her sister's decision and the two return to the Castle.