Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

21 minutes ago, FairFamily said:
  Hide contents

there is  divespot behind the second lighttower

That led me nowhere unless I missed something. All I found was an elixar. IS there a way into the locked lighthouse from there?

15 minutes ago, Wavesteel said:

Hide contents

Does anyone know where to find Courin Rouge after beating the three fakes. The last one said to look where people fight, which is a rather vague hint. I tried Apophyll Academy but didn't find him there, can't really think of another spot. 

Go back to the other three spots you fought fakes, the islet off coral, the garden in peridot, and the forest.

Like the one said, the real one was one you fought already in seeking that one.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, CainReborn said:

Hide contents

That led me nowhere unless I missed something. All I found was an elixar. IS there a way into the locked lighthouse from there?

Spoiler

yes a cave in the south

So I have a question:

Spoiler

Where can I find the volunteers? I think I have only found 14. ;-;

Edited by FairFamily
Fear for warning point

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundZero said:
  Hide contents

Is there a way to start the battle with Arclight without an electricity-destroyed party? I'm looking for either a restore point or a new path that doesn't severely weaken all my pokemon by the time I get to the battle and haven't found any.

Spoiler

Other than 6 Ground types, (possibly volt absorb/motor drive haven't tested it but should work theoretically), the Light Shard would have if used at the most appropriate time at least kept damage done to your team before going there minimal, but otherwise let's be fair, you were warned before entering and experience should have taught you not to go in without medicine ready.

24 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

Other than 6 Ground types, (possibly volt absorb/motor drive haven't tested it but should work theoretically), the Light Shard would have if used at the most appropriate time at least kept damage done to your team before going there minimal, but otherwise let's be fair, you were warned before entering and experience should have taught you not to go in without medicine ready.

Spoiler

Well, I had lots of potions initially but I ran out by the time I reached the second floor. Is there a way to leave so I can buy more?

1 minute ago, GreyhoundZero said:
  Hide contents

Well, I had lots of potions initially but I ran out by the time I reached the second floor. Is there a way to leave so I can buy more?

Losing will respawn you back at the healing machine, and then you can try dodging more tiles, but I don't think you can escape rope out or anything after you've run in.

Just now, GreyhoundZero said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Until you finish the storyline in there, the only ways out risk breaking the script path or getting you locked out

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundZero said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

if nothing works you could always load an earlier safe. and buy revives and potions i guess

2 minutes ago, Cazera said:
  Hide contents

How long does it take / what do I need to do to make the construction finishes?
Is it just me or rebornian sure takes their time.

Spoiler

You can't do another reborn renovation until ep17.

4 minutes ago, Cazera said:
  Hide contents

How long does it take / what do I need to do to make the construction finishes?
Is it just me or rebornian sure takes their time.

Spoiler

Construction of what?

The reconstruction happens pretty much immediately.

You can also donate to 3 different projects and when you done donating, they are finished immediately after.

Edited by 5hift

4 hours ago, GreyhoundZero said:
  Hide contents

Is there a way to start the battle with Arclight without an electricity-destroyed party? I'm looking for either a restore point or a new path that doesn't severely weaken all my pokemon by the time I get to the battle and haven't found any.

Spoiler

Actually, just press 'A' to switch the tiles that electrify you - like you did previously. Then, you should be able to avoid getting hurt.

On 7/12/2016 at 1:52 AM, asterlicks said:
  Hide contents

I just checked, Sunrise 9 is still locked for me. I'll update if I find anything in the last segment that opens it.

Reveal hidden contents

You have to use the job application while you're standing next to them. As far as I can remember, the ones I ran into fit in Apophyll Academy, the train station, the candy store, and the beryl library.

Could you please give me directions to 

Spoiler

Sunrise? I checked the one south peridot but it's kingsbury, and the one east frome apophyll is fairview. I found the s9 key I think in fairview

Also, can someone tell me the 

Spoiler

order of books in beryl library? I mean, in which order do I have to interct with them to unlock the room?

Edited by Blontary

On 9/12/2016 at 11:52 PM, laggless01 said:

Hide contents

Is there a way of knowing you found all volunteers for Adrienn? Like, do you get a specific item or text when you get the best possible outcome? Also annoyed I can't get the white pokéball at Devon.

Spoiler
Spoiler

The white pokeball should be steelixite, but I believe you get it only when renovating the railway

19 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Hide contents

I didn't know there was a new tutor in 7th Street, but I just checked the event and the "7th St Pokemon" variable needs to be 13 or above. Buying all the stolen Pokemon sets that variable to 12. The event that brings it to 13 was axed for E16 and will be in E17. 

Spoiler

The event that brings it to 13 is the helix fossil one or the piplup event?  Or even the Oddishweed event?

17 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Reveal hidden contents

Neither. It's an E17 event that was originally going to be in E16 but was axed. 

Spoiler

I see. Thanks. Though since certain people already have access to that move tutor means that there is something that could be done in E15 to activate it..

Edited by DemICE

2 hours ago, Blontary said:

Also, can someone tell me the 

Hide contents

order of books in beryl library? I mean, in which order do I have to interct with them to unlock the room?

Spoiler

Green, red, purple, yellow, blue and silver