Fire Emblem on the Forums: Sea of Crossroads [IC]

krim

27 minutes ago, Adamance Ascendant said:

SNIzbR0.png"A bit. The ale's actually not piss around here. Just a bit of entertainment while I let Ecquis rest a bit, ya know?"

14 minutes ago, InnocentSerenity said:

Karik_Why..._Merce.png

"She definitely been drinkin' some. She nearly tore me head off. How was Aye supposed to know she was an adult when she’s shorter than the actual 13-year-old with you?”

JJQ28EM.png

"Hmm... I see, well-"

33 minutes ago, EXLink32 said:

yDwxGVL.png

"Hey everyone, I brought Emilee and her friend over. And by friend, I mean a suspicious person that maybe with the thieves we're looking for. I'm not 100% sure on that but by the way he's acting he's definitely guilty of something."

uq0tfcN.png

"Why must I suffer a plague of fools as well? He's a damn idiot..." 

Z0hN2Ba.png

"Look, I doubt he's one of the lot we're after..." she paused for a moment, trying to think of the name that belonged to the blue hair and the face. come to think of it though, she'd never gotten it. Didn't matter though. "If he was, why would he just willingly walk up with you to a group of nine heavily armed strangers and risk being seen? Why waste his time talking to either of you when he probably would have his own nefarious work to accomplish, and likely a short window of time to accomplish it in?"

She did not bother giving the rogue the dignity of an opportunity to answer, instead turning her attention to the man himself "You there, either state your name and business or begone. These are official matters of the royal guard, and we don't have time to waste with ill-thought out fantasies such as my comrade here has conjured about you..."

Of course, the possibility the man was right and that the performer was in league with whatever plot was unfolding was an argument brought up by the spirits. In no real mood to bother talking to them though, she shut the noise down with the promise that if the fucker did happen to show up on the opposition, she'd remove his head from his body herself.

"..." He wanted to strangle the cocky bastard and watch silently as life drained from his eyes. Of course he shouldn't have trusted him, but agh, the money... And damn, that woman was probably part of his plot. Not only have they brought him to face the green haired guy from before (who was also apparently with them), but they're some sort of official guards? What? He definitely wasn't liking the vibes he was getting from the one talking to him right now.

"..." Time for some squirming out of this sticky situation.

cassfin10_by_ninjacyndaquil-db04igo.png

"You are completely right, you guard-person you. Why would I do any of that if I were a suspicious crook, ha-ha? I am just a street performer and the man here..." He pointed at Belros. "...he promised me some money for my songs but said he left all he had by the fountain. Y'see, I am completely innocent, Casserole is my name. Ha-ha. Juuuuust a street performer." All the while he spoke, his eyes shifted from the guy he stole from to the rest of their group. Felt like he was at a court.

Edited by Bfroger6

JJQ28EM.png

"Uh-huh... Beef Casserole. And I suppose your father was a chef, and your mother an oven, correct?" "Fuck it, I may just take his head off right now for that bad jest... but no, no... have to get to the bottom of this mess, even if he isn't being the most cooperative..." "If you're innocent though, why do you seem so nervous? You've the sweat of a man who's been stopped by a constable and is about five minutes away from spilling his guts about the body hidden in just the next alley over. And why were you focusing on our horseman so intently, just a short while ago? Have you some business with him?" 

With that said, she turned to the nomad in question "Do you know this man as well?"

4dnFIdJ.png"Listen here, runt, I didn't even touch you earlier, but one more quip like that and you're going to wish that I would only tear your head off. Got it?" She glanced over at Beef for a moment, then back to the redheaded woman. 

UcB1EYG.png"Bard's a terrible liar."

• Upvote 2

Having not intended to get involved in the conversation, Idei had since busied himself with examining his recently acquired crossbow, taking enjoyment in the weight of a new purchase, admiring the smoothness of the wood. It's made of a lighter stuff that usually has the effect of making the weapon cheap and breakable like a toy, but this one has some heft to it, and despite its well-sanded surface, is of good quality. 

When the fencer turns to address him, he lifts his head in mild surprise, then looks from her to the musician in question, then back to her. The man looks as nervous as though he's convinced he's two steps away from a prison cell. The fencer seems to regard this as little more than a mild annoyance. Briefly, he considers the idea of exposing what the man had done out of some petty spite, but then he thinks about the music that had come from the instrument currently slung across his back.

tumblr_inline_okf1wlac4g1sg2hsu_100.png

"He's a gifted musician," he replies softly, setting the crossbow in his lap. "I listened to him play . . . while I was waiting for all of you."

Z0hN2Ba.png

"I see." She turned back to the musician himself. The spirits chattered in the background, divided on whether she should press the fool further or just let him go and focus on more important things... and for once, she was actually surprised they weren't all acting like scatterbrained children. In truth though, she tired of this theater, tired of it fast. Goddess knows how much time she'd already wasted.

JJQ28EM.png

"Look, you, Beef Cake, or whatever it was. I don't know what you're true name is, where you came from, or whatever the hell you've done to look so guilty, and quite frankly, I don't fucking care right now. You obviously aren't one of the ones we're about to gut, so leave us be. If whatever authorities are present in this town besides us are out for you for whatever petty crime you've committed, well... as far as I'm concerned, I never even wasted the time looking at you. You were never here, and none of us ever spoke to you. Now go before I change my mind, and pray we don't cross paths again in this town...you've wasted enough of our time as it is."

With that said, she proceeded to follow through on her promise and completely ignore the shady bard, as she stepped onto the rim of the fountain and faced the others assembled there. She was silent for a moment, her eyes focused else where, as if speaking to someone they could not see, but soon enough, she begins the announcement she'd been holding all this time. And though she makes no effort to clear her throat or project her voice before hand, it seems to carry loud and clear to each of them regardless, as the winds mysteriously pick up at oh so convenient a strength...

Z0hN2Ba.png

"Now that you're all here, I can give the captain's orders... As I'm sure many of you probably heard bits and pieces of, the boat schedules of this port have been in chaos for about the past week or so. And as others have heard, around the same time, the town began suffering instances of theft from several of it's shops. Well, these two events are not at all unrelated- you see, what some of you may not have heard is that despite shops being robbed and broken into, the only things that were actually stolen were Weapons and food, and the ship schedules were an intentional act of sabotage. Someone physically went to the trouble of breaking into the Port's information board and stealing the master copy kept there, and even stayed long enough to alter every single backup copy of the schedule they had as well. What this means, in essence, is that while ships continue to enter the port at their appropriate times and unload, none know where they're supposed to be headed next or when, and are effectively stuck here because of it. 

Whoever this band of rogues are, they're clearly well organized, and likely well armed and well provisioned at this point as well. Their purposes for making it so ships can enter the island, but no one can leave once they're here, however, is currently beyond us. But whatever it is, one thing is clear: All of us are stuck on this blasted rock until the situation is resolved, and the Master Schedule restored to the port. Captain Madante believes that since they know the exact times when every ship is set to arrive, and can effectively keep anyone they please here, that whoever's behind this will be present when the next ship comes... he desires our presence in the port east of here immediately... I'm sure you all can imagine the implications, so all I'll tell you is, prepare for a potential fight. And if they do show up, don't take these scum lightly. Since everyone's here, We head out... now."

The wind slowly began to die down from it's whirling storm of utility as the girl's voice faded back to normal volume. Cadence said nothing more, only turned and nodded to those assembled, again completely ignoring Beef as if he were just a stone wall, before heading off to towards the east, the masts of ships visible not too far in the distance. From her pace, there was little time to lose... the rest of em had best get to stepping soon.

cassfin11_by_ninjacyndaquil-db04sgu.png

"Oooookay." Cass wasn't sure if he was supposed to be grateful to this guy or even more more afraid for his life from the way he gently handled that crossbow of his. Either way, he wasn't gonna hang around this crew. Hell no. They were gonna go fight some rogues and he was against that idea. He also wasn't a guard-whatever, just a street performer and a musician. While his music was halpful on the field, he's had enough of that crap and wanted to rest a while.

...but if the boat schedules were messed up...then how was he supposed to leave the island...

Whatever, he should just get the hell away from this weirdos. If he stayed with them, he'd probably wake up with an arrow between his eyes or no head at all, from the looks of it.

So he was gonna just slowly back away. Unsuspiciously.

Emilee.png

"I don't know what all this business of stealing was. Cass is a good person, he looks brutish but he's not a bad person!" Emilee says confidently, oblivious to Cass' earlier nervousness or any of the clues that he might be a thief. Cade begins to speak and brief them all on the situation. Emilee's hands unite near her chest as she frowns. Yet another fight; it was their job as the royal guard but Emilee was sure that diplomacy would eventually be an option. And seeing everyone get hurt; it would be much better for everyone if they had some more help. And then, a brilliant idea struck the sister's mind and she acted on it immediately searching around for Cass. "Mr. Casserole? Cass." When Emilee found him she grabbed his hand with both of hers. "Cass, this is a very selfish request but you look very strong. Would you mind helping us out with this problem? If you need more money I'm sure our Captain will be willing to give you some allowance as well, and everyone will stop thinking you are a bad man if you fight alongside us." Emilee looks over her shoulder and notices Cade very far away. "Oh shoot! We need to hurry or else we'll lose everyone, come on Cass!" She starts running after Cade without a second thought, her hands pulling Cass along with her. 

Darius_Anstane.png

Darius looked around himself and noticed that, on top of the previous group, a few more folks joined in. He noticed the fiasco going on with the red-haired street musician, but decided to ignore it as he listened to Cadence's explanation of what they needed to do.

After she was done, the shaman saw little reason to delay and simply started walking towards the east, towards the docks, getting ready for combat in case it came to it.

After Cadence's briefing, everyone by the fountain went over to the East Port, where they found Madante, a ship, and quite a few brigands

Madante_New.png

"Glad you all made it. And not a moment too soon. That boat pulled up to port not too long ago, and the moment it did some thieves and pirates came by and started to get on the ship. Not sure what they want with the ship, but we'll need to deal with this before it becomes a serious issue," Madante explains as he draws his sword.

----------------------

"Oh for crying out loud. The first boat all day finally shows up and suddenly thieves are about? This trip just doesn't have any redeeming factors does it? No matter, I'll just deal with any that try to stop me."

WIN CONDITION: Defeat all enemies

LOSS CONDITION: All player units die.

Turn 1

Chapter2TrueMap_SetF_turn_1.png

[Player Phase Begins]

Cheat Sheet:

Spoiler

Enemies: Health, Location, Weapon
Archer 1: (26/26) (J22) Iron Bow (45/45), Chest Key(1/1)
Archer 2: (26/26) (D5) Iron Bow (45/45)
Knight 1: (26/26) (P13) Iron Lance (45/45)
Knight 2: (26/26) (L9) Iron Lance (45/45)
Knight 3: (26/26) (F13) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mage 1: (24/24) (O13) Fire(40/40)
Mage 2: (24/24) (K9) Fire(40/40)
Mage 3: (24/24) (K16) Fire(40/40)
Mage 4: (24/24) (J21) Thunder (40/40)
Mage 5: (24/24) (L5) Fire(40/40)
Mercenary 1: (24/24) (P8) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mercenary 2: (24/24) (M4) Wooden Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 3: (24/24) (E16) Iron Blade (45/45), Chest Key(1/1)
Pirate 1: (26/26) (N8) Iron Staff (45/45)
Pirate 2: (26/26) (F2) Iron Staff (45/45), Chest Key(1/1)
Pirate 3: (26/26) (Q19) Iron Staff (45/45), Chest Key(1/1)
Pirate 4: (26/26) (F25) Iron Staff (45/45)
Thief 1: (20/20) (M19) Iron Knife (40/40)
Thief 2: (20/20) (O10) Iron Knife (40/40)
Thief 3: (20/20) (E9) Iron Knife (40/40)
Thief 4: (20/20) (J4) Iron Knife (40/40)
Thief 5: (20/20) (H9) Iron Knife (40/40)
Derric: (28/28) (J20) Iron Club (45/45)
Scion: (25/25) (J12) Poison Knife (40/40)

Other: Health, Location, Weapons
???: (26/26) (L1) Elfire (30/30)E, Wind (40/40), Static (30/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

Players: Health, Location, Weapons

Rayne: (21/21) (R1) Iron Javelin (25/45)E, Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Javelin (45/45), Slim Lance (35/35) 

Belros: (20/20) (Q4) Iron Dagger (40/45), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Knife(29/40)E, Parrying Knife (30/30)
Cadence: (21/21) (P2) Iron Rapier (30/40)E, Iron Sword (25/45), Iron Knife (40/40)

Emilee: (19/19) (R2) Heal (24/30), Vulnerary (2/3), Soothe (15/15), Barrier (15/15)
Darius: (22/22) (P1) Flux (32/40), Worm (40/40),Vulnerary (3/3)

Idei: (21/21) (R2) Iron Bow (32/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Longbow (26/30), Poison Crossbow (40/40)
Cass: (25/25) (Q1) Vulnerary (3/3), Soldier's Drums (20/20)
Karik: (25/25) (P3) Iron Axe (37/45)E, Vulnerary (3/3) Iron Club (45/45), Hatchet (31/35), Iron Blade (45/45)
Myrdwyn: (27/27) (R3) Heavy Lance (20/20)E, Iron Pike (35/35), Vulnerary (3/3)
Clarisse: (25/25) (R4) Steel Axe (30/30)E, Iron Axe (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3)

Allies: Health, Location, Weapons

Madante: (24/24) (Q3) Allegretto (-), Vulnerary (3/3)

Doors and Chests: Health, Location
Chest 1: (G1)
Chest 2: (D16)
Chest 3: (R19)
Chest 4: (L24)

Exp Tracker: 59/100

Edited by Zetaark

Darius_Anstane.png

Darius looked upon the port and saw it swarming with bandits, brigands and thieves. It was clear this was an organized attack on the newly docked ship.

"Hm. There's more of them then I expected..." he spoke out. It was clear the port city was about to become a battlefield.

Suddenly, his attention was turned to a familiar voice. He turned and saw the woman he spoke to earlier that day in the magic store. He wasted no time running over to her, believing her to be trying to get into harm's way.

"Huh? What are you doing here? You should get away, as this place is about to become very, very dangerous." he said to the mage.

Move to M1 and speak to the mage.

VJoyE7Z.png

"I'll show you you don't need to watch me here!" Rayne shouted to Clarisse. She was a bit away from her at the current time but she wanted to show her new Guard Guard she was able to take of herself sometimes. And, even if she wasn't Beau would.

Move to M2 and attack Merc 2 with Iron Javelin.

"Hmm?" The woman looks over at the one calling to her, only to find the shaman from earlier. "Oh! You've ended up here as well I see. After I left the shop I decided to wait out here for a ship. And when one finally comes, this is what happens. You don't need to worry about me, I'm quite capable at magic as I mentioned earlier, and quite content to burn these brigands to the ground," she remarks proudly. She then looks behind Darius to see the other people present. "Are those friends of yours? It occurs to me I never asked anything about you, including your name."

Edited by Zetaark

gEWFISM.png "Finally, some real action! COME AT ME YA YELLOW-LIVERED SWINE, I'VE GOT A SKEWER FOR YA!"

She leapt onto her wyvern as she shouted, picking up her pike from where it'd been tied alongside her saddle, and heeled the beast forward and straight into the fray.

Q8, shank Merc1 w/iron pike

Darius_Anstane.png

"Darius Dimanet. I'm part of the Royal Guard that was originally sent to a different location, but, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we kind of ended up shipwrecked on this island. We're trying to charter a boat so we could continue to our original destination of Kabumu. And yes, the folks behind me are the Royal Guards I'm with, as well as some...other individuals, I guess, that joined us. What about you? What's your name?" The shaman answered the mage's inquiry before asking his own.

uq0tfcN.png

"Rogues.... it's always rogues." Taking a deep breath, mostly to funnel out the desire to recklessly charge up to the nearest poor sap she could and gut him, the fencer surveyed the port and it's structures, taking due note of each foe before them as she mentally plotted a course and potential attack points through the brief stretches of sheltering greenery. 

JJQ28EM.png

"Let's just end this mess and get out of here." her hand removing the knife stashed in her bandolier and transfering it to her sleeve, she dashed across the cobblestone path before vanishing into the woodwork adjacent to it, gone in an ember glint...as she entered the natural pillars.

Equip Iron Knife, Move to R5

Spoiler

(Rayne is going into overdrive)
(Rayne will attack twice)
(Rayne has the advantage)
(Cadence is supporting Rayne)
(Mercenary 2 is inspiring others)

Rayne:
Attack: 13
Hit: 100%
Crit: 13%

Mercenary 2:
Attack: -
Hit: -
Crit: -

Rayne's Attack 1: 49, hit!
Mercenary 2 takes 13 damage!
Rayne's eyes glimmer (42)

Rayne's Attack 2: 49, hit!
Rayne defeats Mercenary 2 with 13 damage!

Rayne flying out with the support of her comrade manages to fell the mercenary in two tosses of a javelin.

Spoiler

(Myrdwyn is unimpressed by the enemy's sword)
(Myrdwyn has the advantage)

(Myrdwyn is protected by dragon scales)
(Mercenary 1 is inspiring others)

Myrdwyn:
Attack: 11
Hit: 80%
Crit: 0%

Mercenary 1:
Attack: 4
Hit: 73%
Crit: 2%

Myrdwyn's Attack: 97, miss.

Mercenary 1's Attack: 36, hit!
Myrdwyn takes 6 damage!

Myrdwyn flies into the fray, though her slightly drunken state and disregard for swords causes her to miss her strike and get hit by the mercenary's counterattack.

Jasmine.png

"Oh yes, I don't think I did introduce myself did I? My name is Helena Vulcan. Kabumu is quite a ways from here, though my own destination is not too far from there. Hmm," she pauses, considering something. "Very well, I shall lend your group my aid for a while if you don't mind. Kabumu isn't quite where I need to be, but its closer than here. Also I get an excuse to see dark magic put to practical use, so I won't mind the trip," she declares, readying her tome.

Cheat Sheet:

Spoiler

Archer 1: (26/26) (J22) Iron Bow (45/45), Chest Key(1/1)
Archer 2: (26/26) (D5) Iron Bow (45/45)
Knight 1: (26/26) (P13) Iron Lance (45/45)
Knight 2: (26/26) (L9) Iron Lance (45/45)
Knight 3: (26/26) (F13) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mage 1: (24/24) (O13) Fire(40/40)
Mage 2: (24/24) (K9) Fire(40/40)
Mage 3: (24/24) (K16) Fire(40/40)
Mage 4: (24/24) (J21) Thunder (40/40)
Mage 5: (24/24) (L5) Fire(40/40)
Mercenary 1: (24/24) (P8) Iron Blade (44/45)
Mercenary 2: (0/24) (M4) Wooden Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 3: (24/24) (E16) Iron Blade (45/45), Chest Key(1/1)
Pirate 1: (26/26) (N8) Iron Staff (45/45)
Pirate 2: (26/26) (F2) Iron Staff (45/45), Chest Key(1/1)
Pirate 3: (26/26) (Q19) Iron Staff (45/45), Chest Key(1/1)
Pirate 4: (26/26) (F25) Iron Staff (45/45)

Rayne: (21/21) (M2) Iron Javelin (23/45)E, Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Javelin (45/45), Slim Lance (35/35) 

Belros: (20/20) (Q4) Iron Dagger (40/45), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Knife(29/40)E, Parrying Knife (30/30), Lockpick (15/15)
Cadence: (21/21) (R5) Iron Rapier (30/40)E, Iron Sword (25/45), Iron Knife (40/40)

Emilee: (19/19) (R2) Heal (24/30), Vulnerary (2/3), Soothe (15/15), Barrier (15/15)
Darius: (22/22) (M1) Flux (32/40), Worm (40/40),Vulnerary (3/3)

Idei: (21/21) (R2) Iron Bow (32/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Longbow (26/30), Poison Crossbow (40/40)
Karik: (25/25) (P3) Iron Axe (37/45)E, Vulnerary (3/3) Iron Club (45/45), Hatchet (31/35), Iron Blade (45/45)
Myrdwyn: (23/27) (Q8) Heavy Lance (20/20)E, Iron Pike (35/35), Vulnerary (3/3)
Clarisse: (25/25) (R9) Poleaxe (20/20)E, Iron Axe (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3)

Helena: (26/26) (L1) Elfire (30/30)E, Wind (40/40), Static (30/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

Exp Tracker: 65/100

Edited by Zetaark

Looking around at the bandits nearby, Karik caught a glimpse of a few swords nearby. With his allies already dashing towards them, Karik thought it best to find a different use for his presence: Warning random villagers in the area.

Karik_Talk_to_Me_Merce.png

“Aye’m just gonna...” Karik spoke softly as he stepped towards the house nearby. Knocking on their front door, he raised his voice to make sure whoever was inside could hear his warning. “Hey, anyone in here? There’s bandits outside so make sure to lock your doors!”

Move to O4 and knock on some doors.

Darius_Anstane.png

"Helena, hm? Alright. I appreciate you wanting to help. Now, let's turn our attention to these brigands, show them the error of their ways." Darius spoke out, a light smirk on his face as he turned in the direction of the ship, waiting in the distance, and the myriad of rogues between him and his allies, and it.

"Yeah, we heard the commotion," someone inside of the house replied. "One of the thieves said something about needing to grab some of the weapons at the nearby armory then taking the ship. Not sure whether they're still around, but maybe the information is useful," the person finishes before the house goes silent.

tumblr_inline_okf1wmiwUa1sg2hsu_100.png

Another fight. It seems no matter where they go, they seem to run into marauders who want to cause trouble. What are these thieves even planning to do here? What do they have to gain? Not for the first time since he had joined the Royal Guard, Idei thinks longingly of home, which had seemed so peaceful by comparison. There had been the occasional dispute with a neighboring tribe, but in his memory they had never been so constant and bloody as these fights he now regularly takes part in. By comparison, these engagements are so meaningless and end in so much death. If the Royal Guard had been founded to protect those of the land . . .

tumblr_inline_okf1wlac4g1sg2hsu_100.png

Unfortunately, there isn't much time to think on it now. Pulling himself onto Kite's back again, he whispers a brief apology to the stallion. ( Unneeded, apparently, since by the eager snort and pawing of hooves against the stone, the steed is much more geared up for battle than his rider. ) Already, a few of his allies -- and the new ones too, apparently, though so much has happened that he hardly knows who they are or why they are even here fighting alongside them; he shakes off the sensation that he's merely being swept along again by a powerful wind against which there is no resistance -- have begun to engage the thieves scattered about.

He might as well earn his pay.

Move to P6, equip Poison Crossbow, and shoot Merc 1.

yDwxGVL.png

"Oh boy, here we go." Belros said a bit annoyed,  "Well it was inevitable I guess." Belros still had his suspicion about about the bard. He couldn't prove he did anything wrong but he definitely wasn't acting innocent. 

Happy

But what was that off in the distance? He knew just from a glace, loot. It was probably from these thieves and stealing from them didn't really matter to him because they'll be gone anyways. So why waste perfectly good stuff? Belros sneaked around behind his teammates looking for the moment where he could dash in and find out what's in that chest.

Move to N1 and eye that yummy loot in the chest

Spoiler

(Idei will attack twice)
(Mercenary 1 is inspiring others)

Idei:
Attack: 10
Hit: 78%
Crit: 2%

Mercenary 1:
Attack: -
Hit: -
Crit: -

Idei's Attack 1: 91, miss.

Idei's Attack 2: 8, hit!
Mercenary 1 takes 10 damage!
Mercenary 1 is poisoned!

Idei, not used to the crossbow he had acquired, missed the first shot. However, Idei managed to re-calibrate for the second shot, which hit the mercenary and poisoned him as well.

Cheat Sheet:

Spoiler

Archer 1: (23/23) (J22) Iron Bow (45/45), Chest Key(1/1)(Droppable)
Archer 2: (23/23) (D5) Iron Bow (45/45)
Knight 1: (25/25) (P13) Iron Lance (45/45)
Knight 2: (25/25) (L9) Iron Lance (45/45)
Knight 3: (25/25) (F13) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mage 1: (23/23) (O13) Fire(40/40)
Mage 2: (23/23) (K9) Fire(40/40)
Mage 3: (23/23) (K16) Fire(40/40)
Mage 4: (23/23) (J21) Thunder (40/40)
Mage 5: (23/23) (L5) Fire(40/40)
Mercenary 1: (13/23) (P8) Iron Blade (45/45) Poisoned
Mercenary 2: (0/23) (M4) Wooden Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 3: (23/23) (E16) Iron Blade (45/45), Chest Key(1/1)(Droppable)
Pirate 1: (25/25) (N8) Iron Staff (45/45)
Pirate 2: (25/25) (F2) Iron Staff (45/45), Chest Key(1/1)(Droppable)
Pirate 3: (25/25) (Q19) Iron Staff (45/45), Chest Key(1/1)(Droppable)
Pirate 4: (25/25) (F25) Iron Staff (45/45)

Rayne: (21/21) (M2) Iron Javelin (23/45)E, Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Javelin (45/45), Slim Lance (35/35) 

Belros: (20/20) (N1) Iron Dagger (40/45), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Knife(29/40)E, Parrying Knife (30/30), Lockpick (15/15)
Cadence: (21/21) (R5) Iron Rapier (30/40)E, Iron Sword (25/45), Iron Knife (40/40)

Darius: (22/22) (M1) Flux (32/40), Worm (40/40),Vulnerary (3/3)

Idei: (21/21) (P6) Iron Bow (32/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Longbow (26/30), Poison Crossbow (39/40)E
Karik: (25/25) (O4) Iron Axe (37/45)E, Vulnerary (3/3) Iron Club (45/45), Hatchet (31/35), Iron Blade (45/45)
Myrdwyn: (23/27) (Q8) Heavy Lance (20/20)E, Iron Pike (35/35), Vulnerary (3/3)
Clarisse: (25/25) (R9) Poleaxe (20/20)E, Iron Axe (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3)

Helena: (26/26) (L1) Elfire (30/30)E, Wind (40/40), Static (30/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

Exp Tracker: 68/100