I wish you play, I wish you fight...

Amethyst

It will not be too long now until we are saying "hello" to E16.

However, that also means we'll be saying "goodbye" to a certain character.

Permanently.

And the part about draco meteor and doom desire

BibleThump.png

All these fields look great! Still amazed by the complexity of the flower garden field. Keep up the great work, everyone who helps put the game together, and thank you! :]

Wow, this field actually looks gorgeous. Besides potential gym usage, is there room for this field to exist anywhere within the natural game world? Potentially on mountains or other large open spaces during nighttime? Or could it be a really rare weather phenomenon that overrides all other outside field types during the night? Regardless, I like the work on this field, although some of those modified type matchups seem a bit... scary...

• Upvote 1

This field is so beautiful! I wonder if there's a way to create the field ourselves or alter another field to make it.

It seems very likely that Anna will use this field if we ever fight her, but what about Adrienn possibly using the field if/when we fight xym (you know, that person we meet during the El/Ditto-Arceus part of the story)?

This field is so beautiful! I wonder if there's a way to create the field ourselves or alter another field to make it.

It seems very likely that Anna will use this field if we ever fight her, but what about Adrienn possibly using the field if/when we fight xym (you know, that person we meet during the El/Ditto-Arceus part of the story)?

Might be a good idea to spoiler the second part of that comment.

I'ma just gonna use Sunny Day and Flamethrower that Jirachi to hell once it hits the field...

And give the now-fire-type Doom Desire even MORE damage???

Actually that sounds like a great idea, do it

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods

I'm worried the character we'll be saying goodbye to is Saphira due to the line back in the dragons den field reveal about it being in two upcoming gyms.

PLZ DON'T DO IT AME I WANT MY FRIENDS TO LIVE!

• Developers

Very nice field effect! You might want to boost some of these abilities as well: Symbiosis, Flower Veil, Magic Guard

So... since you no longer have an Absol to spoil a death you had to do it yourself huh? I just hope it isn't Amaria or Titania. Can't have those two dying until I challenge them!

I've been wondering when you'd announce this one after you randomly revealed it existed to me :D

I assume it'll be for Anna, which will make her really dangerous.

Looks like a really interesting field, that will cause a lot less bugs than the flowery one!

And give the now-fire-type Doom Desire even MORE damage???

Actually that sounds like a great idea, do it

Sunny day kills the field as long as it's active.

No sun-boosted Doom Desire for Anna, it'll just be steel.

Since I saw Ame's tweets about some attack and ability names in Japanese, I want to note that Comet Punch has nothing to do with comets! In Japanese is called 'Consecutive Punch', while Meteor Mash is actauly called 'Comet Punch'...

Since I didn't say who I thought would be "gone. Permanently." earlier.

It's going to be Techie Johnathon. He's going to catch a Mega Rayquaza and ascend to space, after which we'll never see him again.

...Well, until the postgame when his pokeball falls from the sky and we get a free Rayquaza. But that's like... Episode 19 content. Right?

What's with all the Fern hate?

He's the most amazing, generous, moral, humble, kind and all in all virtuous person in all of Pokémon, only being rivaled by such paragons of virtue like Gary Oak, Paul and Adolf Hitler.