I wish you play, I wish you fight...

Amethyst

• Administrators

Can i just ask why moves such as Hyperspace fury or Glaciate, or Steam Eruption are programmed to have effects on the various fields if only legendary pokes get them? Like does that mean we'll get pokemon like Hoopa or Kyruem in the game? Ive always wondered that....

Metronome. '-'

On the off chance that someone's Clefairy pulls a steam eruption in the superheated field you better believe they'll be confused why it didnt murder. But if it does? That'll be a moment to remember.

• Global Mods

E16 is the rebuilt Reborn City and is more sidequests than story, so I don't think we'll be visiting Labradorra. But given Ame mentioned more new world orderlies will be seen in E16 (along with showcasing the female orderly and new world orderly sprites), I think it's reasonable to think we'll be seeing Sigmund in E16.

Sudden thought: it was said there's going to be another Aqua/Magma gang sidequest. What if it's our gang leader (or opposing gang leader) we'll be saying goodbye to?

I doubt we'll get to Labradorra this soon. It's where Saphira's gym is located, and she's supposedly one of the last (if not the last) leader we'll get to battle. Considering it's the entrance to victory road and all, IIRC.

And we still haven't found out what's causing the problem in Agate, so I assume we'll see that, too, before we enter Labradorra.

Yeah, I kinda suspected it was too early to see anything in Labradorra, since reborn Reborn seems to be the main focus and we haven't addressed Agate yet. It was just a thought because I don't know how much content ep 16 will cover. And even if by chance we do get to Labradorra around then, that wouldn't necessarily mean we'd fight Saphira immediately, which I'd be thankful for. She looks terrifying to fight.

Fairy and Dark type buffs? What a day to be playing Reborn. I'm not one for sidequests much, but I guess with this update I'll go ahead and complete all the previous ones I skipped along with the new ones in this Episode.

AME WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING WITH THAT 2x DMG DRACO METEOR?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This isn't the field you need to worry about Draco Meteor on... that's coming soon.

New Draco Meteor animation leaked:

Edited by 5hift
  • Upvote 1

However, that also means we'll be saying "goodbye" to a certain character.
Permanently.

My bet is on Cal, in order to redeem himself he sacrifices, either him, Cain or Laura who went missing after not being an E4 anymore, you like drama, they fit your bloodlust. <3

Edit: @Ame? How the hell can I Quote/Tag a user? God I blow at this posting thing.

Edited by NotPabloNerudaFoReal

My guess is that this field will have something to do with that huge meteorite thing Ame made some time ago......But that's just my guess.

Good to hear that E16 isn't a thousand miles away now!

Good luck Ame! :D

Edited by Azure NightStriker
  • Upvote 1

You can click the "Quote" button in the bottom right corner of the post you want to quote like right here -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^^

• Upvote 1

These moves increase in base power x2:

• Draco Meteor
  • These moves increase in base power x4 and apply additional Fire type damage:
    • Doom Desire
  • Solar Beam deals Fairy type damage

DHFASKJHFAS AMETHYST BLACK ARE YOU A MONSTER YOU CAN'T DO THIS

260 BP DRACO METEOR HAVE YOU L O S T Y O U R M I N D

specs latios would actually destroy this entire game with this field effect.

Also doom desire doing bigger damage than ever. in gen 5 i used to run DD rachi with wish (that big base 560 bp doom desires are just gonna ohko everything holy god)

Solarbeam getting fairy typing is also fucking horrifying

im very excited for specs latios :]]]]]

when you gon put him in the game its time

You can click the "Quote" button in the bottom right corner of the post you want to quote like right here -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^^

Oh shit, lmao didnt notice that, ty homes

This isn't the field you need to worry about Draco Meteor on... that's coming soon.

is that comming at 90% completion of e16 or will we get that in e17? il tho i thouight the dragon's den feild we got a while bck was suposed to make us worry amout draco metor?

• Global Mods

is that comming at 90% completion of e16 or will we get that in e17? il tho i thouight the dragon's den feild we got a while bck was suposed to make us worry amout draco metor?

Since E16 is the last episode that will add new fields, it would be another upcoming field.

so basicly the last 3 episodes will have 1 less catagory to work on? dose that mean you will do more animations

Well yeah, there aren't any more field effects, but that has nothing to do animations.

All of the attacks are getting animations and how many get added per episode has nothing to do with field effects. It has to do with when we get them done.

• Upvote 1

well that was an assumption as in i think ame said ther were going to be 100 animations or there about done for e16 and i was assuming since there are no more feilds being added that the team would try and get more animations in to e17 thats all i meant by that, i know they are both seprate catagories and therefor have nothing to do with eachother, but your basicly saying with out the feild to work on you can get stuff done faster?

just out of curosity in pokemon full moon they have a cameo of litten the fire starter from moon and sun is there any chance of seeing anything like that in reborn 17 or even 18?

just out of curosity in pokemon full moon they have a cameo of litten the fire starter from moon and sun is there any chance of seeing anything like that in reborn 17 or even 18?

Once Sun and Moon are released, the Gen7 Starters will become available in the following Reborn Update, much like with Gen6's Starters. Whether or not they'll become obtainable in the main game after that point is up to the Reborn Devs.

Edited by K_H

It's been a while since my last playthrough, can someone remind me who the only unfulfilled vision in Shade's gym was? I'm pretty sure it was Fern or Florina, but I don't remember which.

Not even close. Neither of those characters have a vision for them in Shade's Gym.

I'll link you to the thread that goes over which characters have visions here.