Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't quite understand what you're asking. None of the battles have changed. Levels may have been tweaked but that's really it.

Really? That's interesting, usually the battles change a bit every build.

Like the pokemon they use, move sets, levels etc.

The reason I ask is because I've made guides of all the Intense battles, but that was a few builds ago.

Last build people started commenting that a lot of the battles have changed (Especially Valarie)

So I was going to start remaking them until I saw this thread.

I was going to get started before it came out if there was no changes to them, but at this point I think I'll just wait either way.

Edited by MetrololAce

Ah, well, I hope I can make it through Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance before Version 8 drops! <.< Would be a shame if I had to play two interesting things at the same time, wouldn't it?

All right, well I haven't been on in a while, so for anyone who doesn't know me I'm Polaris and I'm an alpha tester for Rejuvenation. If anyone has any questions concerning the game I can help (since I've played through it like six times by now :') rip ). I'm also going to be making a promotion thread for V8 soon so keep an eye out for that! I think you guys are going to like this version a lot. Jan did a really great job on this one.

Is Angie's "Pet" an actual pokemon? or something completely different because I swear I've heard a cry like that before in something.

Only people I could possibly think of to have the other two is Adam and Saki maybe? Them being rock and steel leaders. Since Jan has started to introduce these leaders to legendaries, I guess anything is possible lol, I dont think anyone else would have the other 2 tho.

Edited by Milotic

Only people I could possibly think of to have the other two is Adam and Saki maybe? Them being rock and steel leaders. Since Jan has started to introduce these leaders to legendaries, I guess anything is possible lol, I dont think anyone else would have the other 2 tho.

maybe we can catch regigigas then

although its not very likely

All Pokemon will be available one way or another by the end of the game, so we will be able to catch Regigigas & all the other legendaries, though it probably won't have to do anything with the story.

Nobody probably and Regice is probably a slave to Angie.

There's a sidequest in Amethyst Cave where you battle Regirock and Registeel

Oh yea, dont know how I forgot about that side quest haha, but they probably weren't the real thing? Simulations might be more accurate, but I'm not too sure, maybe we'll learn why they were ever there in the first place, aside from them being mini boss battles

Edited by Milotic

• Global Mods

The drone was checking for "pbPlayer: Keta", implying it was some kind of game.

Also, that event is a sidequest, so you can play through the main story without ever doing it. If all the Regis show up as part of the main story, then those two can't be real unless it's made so that the sidequest becomes part of the main quest, like the Aqua/Magma gang in Reborn where you don't have to do it initially, but you need to later on to get into 7th Street.

Also if they are real, that means they're guaranteed shiny and I doubt that'd happen.

I keep looking at the alpha test constantly waiting for it to change. Its like that south park episode where Cartman keeps waiting for the Nintendo Wii, but it doesn't keep getting closer.

Jan, I think that for version 9 we need to establish a rehab center for those of us who are on the edge waiting for the update. That or a safe word.

• Veterans

The version 8 hype is real, though I am kinda sad that it's going to be a shorter one than the other versions.

Well... The versions following V8 will have a lot more content if V8 is the shortest, right? It's just a matter of time until a long version will be released :] I can tell you that it'll be awesome, so we hope you're looking forward to it!

Well... The versions following V8 will have a lot more content if V8 is the shortest, right? It's just a matter of time until a long version will be released :] I can tell you that it'll be awesome, so we hope you're looking forward to it!

I heard about there being a tournament in a place called Grand Dream City?

Is Rejuvenation getting a tournament arc?

Cause that would be sweet