Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Angie a bit COLD to us? I mean sure she's an Arceus follower but is she really an Arceus follower? For ll we know she could be a Helix Follower. But wht is her Lineage? Is she perhaps Anju's descendant or is Anju IS Angie.They both have power over Ice.

I believe Anju and Angie are the same person, wish I could have done the event, so I could know all the details, but apparently something took over Anju and made her crazy and then she became the person we all know and love, Angie.

#BringAngieBack

I believe Anju and Angie are the same person, wish I could have done the event, so I could know all the details, but apparently something took over Anju and made her crazy and then she became the person we all know and love, Angie.

#BringAngieBack

i agree with you on that one, i would love to see that happen

i am curious about one thing though,

anju said she has a child, who is the child?

• Veterans

How is Angie and anju the same

And is anju the man locked up in the ice prison

The man locked up in the ice prison is Kreiss, the ACTUAL gym leader of Kristilline town. Angie just locked him up and hogged his Gym leader position, instead.

I catch up on this thread and I'm like...

who the fuck is Anju

all I can think of is that one character from Majora's Mask >>

Spoilers on Angie's arc!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!

don't you guys mean Indriad? Marianette's father?

we seem him er...fuse with a blue haired girl on the Grounds of Theolia, don't we? and then they became what we now call Angie.

and i think it's no coincidence that the place we chase angie in is called the grounds of -Theolia-. Theolia is Marianette's last name. >o>