Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

• Developers

Hello naughty children it is time for this again. Not many maps will be remodeled in this version (THANK GOD JFESUFHDUJKFSGB, I'm ok.). I think there's a good number of like, three maps...? Including the Lost Camp.

Prior updates (0%)
#################### | Field Updates (0%)
#################### | Event Updates (0%)
#################### | Graphic Updates (0%)
#################### | Map Remodeling (0%)
#################### | Misc Updates (0%)
#################### | Scripting Updates (0%)
New content (0%)
#################### | Mapping (0%)
#################### | New Field Effects (0%)
#################### | Eventing (0%)
#################### | Sidequests (0%)
#################### | Story (0%)
Total Completion:
#################### | (0%)

Never Test

#################### | (100%)

:Kappa:

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

So most of the content for V6 and V7 was already in V6, right? Or are there going to be new maps, and three old ones will be remodeled?

Nah, none of v7's maps were made. So new maps and three old ones remodeled, yes.

• Developers

So most of the content for V6 and V7 was already in V6, right? Or are there going to be new maps, and three old ones will be remodeled?

The only reason why v6 took so long was because I basically made a new game in 2 months. College starts up again soon, though. I can't promise that I will survive the hell that is college work x.x

So since you made this thread, I think it's safe to say you've made 1% progress in the Misc. Updates section. You go, Jan \o/

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/.

Well whatever you bring in this version probably wont be as demanding as it was for v6, I mean you literally made a brand new game with all the content and quality improvements.

Only thing I do think needs a bit of an improvement is the checking of bugs. V6 had quite a lot of bugs/tile errors. I know its understandable with the fact that it was an almost new game but still, hopefully next one will be patched even if it gets released 2-3 days later :)

• Developers

Well whatever you bring in this version probably wont be as demanding as it was for v6, I mean you literally made a brand new game with all the content and quality improvements.

Only thing I do think needs a bit of an improvement is the checking of bugs. V6 had quite a lot of bugs/tile errors. I know its understandable with the fact that it was an almost new game but still, hopefully next one will be patched even if it gets released 2-3 days later :)

The amount of bugs was normal for any release of a game, really. Looking for bugs isn't something you can get better at either. It just sorta finds you. : P.

The amount of bugs was normal for any release of a game, really. Looking for bugs isn't something you can get better at either. It just sorta finds you. : P.

Yeah, speaking of bugs... Jaaaan, you really need not to forget to fix the pokedex bug thingie. It took me like 1 hour to find a leaf stone in jail and when i forgot i had no pokemon option i clicked pokedex and my leaf stone was gone e.e

Edited by timbla

• Developers

Yeah, speaking of bugs... Jaaaan, you really need not to forget to fix the pokedex bug thingie. It took me like 1 hour to find a leaf stone in jail and when i forgot i had no pokemon option i clicked pokedex and my leaf stone was gone e.e

This was probably not the thread to remind me of that, but everything in that bug reporting thread is noted and I won't forget about it.

Damn 0 percent done. That seems like you are really under selling your process man.

You have already made a thread and begun thinking about making the next episode.

That's gotta count for something.

I know how it goes whenever I try to accomplish something.

Actually starting it is the hard part.

I got a feeling that if Jan ever adds Mega Stones/Mega Evolution, we'll start off by getting a Diancieite and not getting Diancie,ever. Until post game.

inb4janmakesthisathing

^ I'll be fine with that. But only if bosses from now will have some broken megas for us to fight. :P

v7 is starting people! And with three redesigned maps this time! Might I ask what are these three?

Inb4 Ampharaosnite will have the hardest puzzles.

Wouldnt be suprised, since literally everyone has an Ampharos that's blasting through the game lol, but so excited for V7 content. Grand Dream City should be a treat.

praying for razor claw

Edited by Milotic

Butactuallytho. Some of the bugs before it was released were just nasty. I'm glad they were found, or else Jan would have a lot more to do in the bug reporting/safe file fixing area.