Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

so when do I get acess to spheal/akuwa cave? Hahaha most of them pokemon I want are way too far in game XD but I guess it's because I want too specific ones. I don't have bad options to get to those anyways.

Surf off of the shore of Akuwa town and go north, you should see a cave entrance.

• Upvote 2

Surf off of the shore of Akuwa town and go north, you should see a cave entrance.

Are there any guides on items and special people like move relearner, deleter? I'm looking for the relearner since I'll need it for Honckrow's night slash and sucker punch.

Are there any guides on items and special people like move relearner, deleter? I'm looking for the relearner since I'll need it for Honckrow's night slash and sucker punch.

Relearner is in post game in this version.

Deleter is however not yet in this game.

The deleter is in the game lol. Why wouldn't they add Relearner lol? Maybe it's the mode you're playing?

Just in case you were confused, this is Rejuvenation. As far as I know there is NO MOVE DELETER in Rejuvenation as of V5.5. There is however a move relearner that you can go to after finishing V5 (beating Angie) and completing all of the help quests in Kristilline town.

• Upvote 3

hmm its funny Ive never been to Akuwa Cave yet, I still cant find it lol. Someone mind posting a screen shot?

Edited by SexyMilotic

So I just finished the ghost gym.

Currently I have toxicroak, infernape, hariyama, dusclops, honkcrow and ampharos all good natures and lvl 40.

As you see I'm planning on getting swamper, aggron and walrein since I haven't used those in a long time. I think toxicroak and honkcrow are great and never occured me to use them as members of final team but I have two fighting type already and I don't need honckcrow anymore because ghost and flying gyms are done but I guess for the ice type gym I have three good fighting types that will make the ice gym easier. So now I'm heading to akuwa and I am thinking of replacing Hariyama with spheal if I can acess him already.

Now that I've talked thrash. When can I mine? Basically adding all elemental punches to Dusclops, hammer arm and probably rock slide for swampert if the mudkip isn't too high level. Same goes for aggron if it pass rock slide.

Does sheer cold work on all field effects?

Now that I've talked thrash. When can I mine? Basically adding all elemental punches to Dusclops, hammer arm and probably rock slide for swampert if the mudkip isn't too high level. Same goes for aggron if it pass rock slide.

Does sheer cold work on all field effects?

You can mine after the prison event, which is after the Ghost gym so you're getting there.

Sheer Cold works but it's a matter of having it hit.

• Upvote 3

You can mine after the prison event, which is after the Ghost gym so you're getting there.

Sheer Cold works but it's a matter of having it hit.

Got it. I killed the yveltal and I was so happy then he throws Garchomp...

Wow. no reverse candies on the boat? That mission of the story is screwed up. Heard someone couldn't change pokemon and always got beaten by Madalis.

Edited by Revengercm

• Veterans

Got it. I killed the yveltal and I was so happy then he throws Garchomp...

Wow. no reverse candies on the boat? That mission of the story is screwed up. Heard someone couldn't change pokemon and always got beaten by Madalis.

That's why it's important to always have some reverse candies on you :V I don't know if they got past Madelis, but there'd be a house on the beach of Terajuma selling reverse candies, iirc. But yeah, no reverse candies in jail.

That's why it's important to always have some reverse candies on you :V I don't know if they got past Madelis, but there'd be a house on the beach of Terajuma selling reverse candies, iirc. But yeah, no reverse candies in jail.

Yeah I have some. I still can't get Walrein ;( and I'm looking for a zap plate for my ampharos. I'll stick with my lvl 47 toxicroak just in case I get lucky and I have 2 free levels and now I have a few r.candies. Trying to beat the water gym leader. Tidal wave? I hate freaking custom movesets. I don't remember those in reborn. OH... this is going to be hard.

Edited by Revengercm

• Veterans

Yeah I have some. I still can't get Walrein ;( and I'm looking for a zap plate for my ampharos. I'll stick with my lvl 47 toxicroak just in case I get lucky and I have 2 free levels and now I have a few r.candies.

I put a quick claw on my own ampharos, it reeeaaally helped me out in a pinch tbh. I often managed to paralyze/confuse pokemon before they could touch me, and it really helped out, but a zap plate for ampharos is good too :0

I'm here and no spheal but I found a swinub. Also I have found some bugs, nothing critical (unless you want the 6th gen grass starter) but does Jan sees this thread?

akuwa_cave.png

do I need a super rod?!!! why can't I find spheal?

Edited by Revengercm

You're not in the right location. The Grounds of Theolia will be found later on in the game when you encounter Angie.

Ugh. I'm getting too much exp. What a waste. There's also that sea area next to akuwa town that I haven't done.

There are a lot of dumb things that are in the game. There should more pcs during xen story and a lot of the main quest leaves you like what the hell do I do now?

Edited by Revengercm

• Veterans

There are a lot of dumb things that are in the game. There should more pcs during xen story and a lot of the main quest leaves you like what the hell do I do now?

If you don't skip any of the text, you should be able to figure out where to go though ._. i don't really get how it wouldn't direct you into the right direction tho, i've been able to figure everything out myself...

Also, stocking up on potions is also pretty useful. When you get access to super potions, buy them. You won't get hyper potions until much later, so before heading into anything that you think is xen-related, stock up on a ton of potions and sell anything you don't use if you think you don't have enough money to buy enough.

Edited by Zumi

If you don't skip any of the text, you should be able to figure out where to go though ._. i don't really get how it wouldn't direct you into the right direction tho, i've been able to figure everything out myself...

Also, stocking up on potions is also pretty useful. When you get access to super potions, buy them. You won't get hyper potions until much later, so before heading into anything that you think is xen-related, stock up on a ton of potions and sell anything you don't use if you think you don't have enough money to buy enough.

I doubt Crawli's TM is any good, right?

I doubt Crawli's TM is any good, right?

its X-Scissor, lol

wait... on the location says nothing about machoke being in route 5... which is important since Machamp's revenge would sweep the ice gym np lol.

also machop is in sheridan, but only in V2...im so dumb that i didnt level it up lol.