Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

Just beat Crawli! Swept with butterfree alternating between sleep powder and quiver dance

i.e. sleep powder the crustle, quiver dance, then OHKO it with bug buzz, then sleep powder the yanmega, quiver dance (I could do two since Air Slash won't OHKO after 1 quiver dance), then Bug buzz again, etc.

It actually tanked yanmega's air slash (after +2) and volcarona's fiery dance o_O (after +6)

Edited by Oracle

Just beat Crawli! Swept with butterfree alternating between sleep powder and quiver dance

i.e. sleep powder the crustle, quiver dance, then OHKO it with bug buzz, then sleep powder the yanmega, quiver dance (I could do two since Air Slash won't OHKO after 1 quiver dance), then Bug buzz again, etc.

Um, alright then. Vivillon could also do that job, especially with Compound Eyes Hurricane. Anyways, this post would be more suited in the Discussion thread or the Gym Leader help thread.

• Developers

Ok well after everyone started saying how impossible it was to find Dedenne on route 4, I got anxious and double checked. Somehow Dedenne got axed by mistake?! That would explain a lot.....

Sorry about that everyone, I didn't even see that.

also kickass Beatrice sig.

Ok well after everyone started saying how impossible it was to find Dedenne on route 4, I got anxious and double checked. Somehow Dedenne got axed by mistake?! That would explain a lot.....

What an unfortunate axe-ident :P

I was getting worried there for a second, I couldn't be that unlucky. I kept changing the time xD, thanks for the comment on the sig :)

Do you remember what time of the day you caught Minun? I'm struggling to find one.

Also are you catching them all? did you happen to find a Panpour?

I mostly did my searching in the morning (6-8) I think Minun and Plusle took some time to catch, but you should be able to find them. I wouldn't quote me on the morning part, I'm sure it was during the morning but I'm not certain. I haven't got Panpour yet, he should be in route 2.

Dang it i have a lame duck on my roster until then -_- i think i'll have slowking replace meowstic since he always gets wrecked after 1 attack

Slowking has a different evolution method in this game, iirc you have to level it up at night while holding King's Rock.

tbh i wish this was sorted by route not generations and for every non available mon just put a disclaimer that says "if you didnt see the name its not in the game"...heh catchy... but srsly tho that generation listing is cool and all but something like

Route 2: mon a, mon b, mon c, ect.. then something like... Route 2 Event Pokemon: Event A, Event B, Event C, ect...

im just really bad at remembering what i can get where and if im looking in a route and i go to this thread i have to crtl+f type in the location and then proceed from there and thats fine just this other way seems more concise and a bit cleaner imo