Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Global Mods

Do you guys know where the story splits happen ?

The major splits are

1. Choosing whether or not to get Kreiss out of the prison

2. Choosing whether to give Cera the Magma Stone or keep it

3. Choosing whether to help the officer or Maria

Oh, and the whale.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone have the Rejuvenation PBS files they could send me? I saw that Jan released them, but I can't seem to find them. I have the full version of RPGmaker and I've used it to help myself (and others) out of a couple of glitches in Reborn, and I am hoping to have the same option in this awesome game! Any help would be fantastic.

Does anyone have the Rejuvenation PBS files they could send me? I saw that Jan released them, but I can't seem to find them. I have the full version of RPGmaker and I've used it to help myself (and others) out of a couple of glitches in Reborn, and I am hoping to have the same option in this awesome game! Any help would be fantastic.

I don't think it's out there;edited out.

Maybe perhaps ask Jan himself :)

I've already posted this exact same message on this thread, but I'm pretty sure very few people read it so I figured it couldn't hurt to post it here. If that's not allowed than please tell me >.>

So, uh, yeah, I just discovered what might be (arguably) the most important scene in The Grounds of Theolia. Pretty much, after the ??? area if you go up the ladder and then you go up and a bit to the left, you see this tiny little path (I don't know if this was there before the ??? place scene, but I found it just afterwards). The trick with this path though, is that at the top you see Anju (The girl that you saw trapped in Marianette's Mansion) and Neved walk together and form into Angie. So now we know that Neved and Anju's daughter is in fact Angie. I don't even know all the different family tree paths and character motivation random things this opens up or if people have found this before, but I am still preeetty proud of finding it >.>

(I attached a cropped image of the three parts of the scene. They're in the wrong order though, the actual order is first picture, then third, then second.)

Sidenote: Has anyone else seen this before? I feel like someone has to have, but I've mentioned the topic of Neved's daughter here and there and no one mentioned it to me. Also, that is Neved, right? My brain just kinda decided it's Neved for some reason, but I don't remember him looking like that.

post-56599-0-01035500-1459001314_thumb.png

Edited by BananananaK

• Global Mods

I've already posted this exact same message on this thread, but I'm pretty sure very few people read it so I figured it couldn't hurt to post it here. If that's not allowed than please tell me >.>

So, uh, yeah, I just discovered what might be (arguably) the most important scene in The Grounds of Theolia. Pretty much, after the ??? area if you go up the ladder and then you go up and a bit to the left, you see this tiny little path (I don't know if this was there before the ??? place scene, but I found it just afterwards). The trick with this path though, is that at the top you see Anju (The girl that you saw trapped in Marianette's Mansion) and Neved walk together and form into Angie. So now we know that Neved and Anju's daughter is in fact Angie. I don't even know all the different family tree paths and character motivation random things this opens up or if people have found this before, but I am still preeetty proud of finding it >.>

(I attached a cropped image of the three parts of the scene. They're in the wrong order though, the actual order is first picture, then third, then second.)

Sidenote: Has anyone else seen this before? I feel like someone has to have, but I've mentioned the topic of Neved's daughter here and there and no one mentioned it to me. Also, that is Neved, right? My brain just kinda decided it's Neved for some reason, but I don't remember him looking like that.

That's not Neved. That's Indriad/Vitus's sprite.

I thought Anju was Angie, but that she was either brainwashed or hypnotized by Indriad

anju does say that she has a kid, but she says that she has a son, not a daughter

Ahh, I remember now. I guess my brain just kinda derp'd.

And to blastcore (Since I messed up and can't quote your thing), that is a good point that I also overlooked. Whaddya know, I overlooked / forgot multiple large relevant things about the scene :P

Though now I do wonder, though this is probably very far fetched, could Neved actually be present day Vitus / Indriad? It makes a little bit of sense. A *little.*

Edited by BananananaK

• Veterans

Ahh, I remember now. I guess my brain just kinda derp'd.

And to blastcore (Since I messed up and can't quote your thing), that is a good point that I also overlooked. Whaddya know, I overlooked / forgot multiple large relevant things about the scene :P

Though now I do wonder, though this is probably very far fetched, could Neved actually be present day Vitus / Indriad? It makes a little bit of sense. A *little.*

This'd be strange, as Neved actually does care for his daughter, which is why he's in team Xen in the first place so he knows she'll be safe and won't be targeted (iirc, it's been a bit since i played through blacksteeple castle), which is why he projected onto Emma and treated her like a daughter. On the other hand, Indriad himself sees Marianette as nothing but a puppet to him, so it'd be weird for Neved and Indriad to be the same person...

Although I could see why you'd think that if you were to say that Indriad only shows those feelings on the surface and actually does care, but seeing how Vitus responded to the death of his wife, I honestly would doubt it.

This'd be strange, as Neved actually does care for his daughter, which is why he's in team Xen in the first place so he knows she'll be safe and won't be targeted (iirc, it's been a bit since i played through blacksteeple castle), which is why he projected onto Emma and treated her like a daughter. On the other hand, Indriad himself sees Marianette as nothing but a puppet to him, so it'd be weird for Neved and Indriad to be the same person...

Although I could see why you'd think that if you were to say that Indriad only shows those feelings on the surface and actually does care, but seeing how Vitus responded to the death of his wife, I honestly would doubt it.

I mean it's technically possible (since both the Indriads / Vituses we've seen are from the distant past) that Indriad reformed, but yeah, it probably isn't the case. I just thought it was an interesting point to bring up. I've always been very very curious about Neved's backstory.

Edited by BananananaK

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just startet playing Rejuvenation a few days ago and I really like it, but there are two things I'm a little bit confused about...

1. Normally, when you are in battle, the pokemon you are using automatically moves on the first place in your team. But this doesn't happen in this game, so I accidently used a potion on the wrong pokemon (a fainted one) AND there was no notice about that wouldn't work, I just lost one turn :-/

2. Why are the backsprites of some pokemon having too big pixels?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

You can find them while mining rocks!

do you know when and where do i get the mining kit?im in the first badge and i have a nidorina,is it worth keeping her or is the moon stone rly far ahead?

Mining Kit is between the fourth and fifth gym.

I'm really loving this game but I'm coming across an issue with picking up a lot of sidequests and main story quests, many of which are going to take a while to complete and I'll probably forget what I've triggered and specific instructions I've gotten by the time I can get through them all. What would really be helpful, and which I haven't seen any sign of in game so far, is a quest log that shows me what my active quests are and what my next steps are towards completing them, as well as what steps I've already done. After a while it gets hard to remember every little thing I need to do to finish each quest off and what I have or have not yet done. Especially if I'm coming back to this game after a gap in playing it.

Edited by Seriously Unserious