Geez... there are still some people that are disrespectful like that? It's not like you have contributed to the progress of the game or anything like that

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohnoes We must save her! Quickly men! and Women! and Neutr- oke lets just say everyone! Round up every savage on this website!

If we cannot rescue the princess of heartl̶e̶s̶s̶ or we are all doomed!

I promise you all, of all the impatient people on this website, I am the worst of them. It is almost physically impossible for anyone to be more impatient for this game to release than me. I get the concern, and we're doing our best here, but if I can hold out, so can you. Please consider conducting yourself more respecfully in the future.

Yes Ame, I understand! Tell us who is to blame for this dreadful process!

We shall grab our pitchforks and torches and angry mob them out of here faster than you can say "Where is episode 15?"

Edited by Jericho

to be honest i dont mind waiting for another high quality product o come out of this website like the last episodes, tho with that reasoning in mind i'd guess that it would be ready by may at the latest to make sure that its up to the highest., standards and this is where i give the devlopers credit where its due.

i'd rather wait a few more months for a high quality product then wait a few more weeks for a crappy, unfinished and bugged to the hilt product anyday. keep up the good work and take all the time you guys and girls need

Edited by sandy

I'm just happy you managed to start the development of episode 15. Would rather play something that's high quality and bug free rather than it being released within a few weeks and it be really hard to play. After all, you need time to think of ways to challenge us gym leaders and puzzles alike. To all of those who are impatient for the release and repeatedly ask Ame for release dates then just do other things for a while until the new episode is released. And that isn't aimed at those who ask respectfully because I understand people are curious. I wish the development good luck everyone!

Can we possibly have more move tutors and tms accessible in the next update? It would be nice. Also, when can we use mega evolution because i have a heracrossite and i'm about to get the heracross.

Can we possibly have more move tutors and tms accessible in the next update? It would be nice. Also, when can we use mega evolution because i have a heracrossite and i'm about to get the heracross.

Then you'll be disappointed, all the "good stuff" will probably be late/post game

I could wait a FAT MINUTE if it means the next update is quality (which it always is, there's a reason Reborn is my favorite pokemon game of all time) especially with the care you guys put into this game. It's certainly not 1/2 assed and that's how I personally would rather see the game be.

• Administrators

I hope the progress will be updated daily/weekly, that would be really cool! To see the percentage going up and up and eventually get stuck at 99% for 4 weeks.

I'll update it pretty much every time I have an update -for- it. With 14.6 settling nicely I can really focus on this. And about goddamn time.

Does it go faster if we throw money at you?

I mean I won't say no...

But at this point most of the money from donations is going to Starlight or commissioning art such as the Cain wallpaper.

But at this point most of the money from donations is going to Starlight or commissioning art such as the Cain wallpaper.

So with more donations we will get more and fastest wallpapers? Or something like that.

• Administrators

More in the long run-- possibly. Faster? ...Depends on who I end up commissioning for them. For instance my friend who did Cain's has a very busy schedule, and art is really just a side hobby for her, so it took her quite a while. Although I think she's fantastic, I don't know that any amount of money would get her to be able to do them quicker.

I actually commissioned someone else to do wallpapers for each protagonist several months ago (that was what protag popularity thread was for- to determine who got priority). Unfortunately, it looks like she bailed on me. So that's good..........

Does it go faster if we throw money at you?

As a student at the University of Amsterdam, and no I don't smoke weed often you judgmental bastards, and studying economics not expelled yet I can assure you that throwing in extra money is not the answer. Studies have reported that awarding bonuses increases motivation but decreases the cognitive skills used for the operation. A likely scenario to arise would be us getting the update quicker but with more faults and bugs like 14.5, or we would get it slower because the limited cognitive skills decrease productivity.

I have done my homework quite well.

As a student at the University of Amsterdam, and no I don't smoke weed often you judgmental bastards, and studying economics not expelled yet I can assure you that throwing in extra money is not the answer. Studies have reported that awarding bonuses increases motivation but decreases the cognitive skills used for the operation. A likely scenario to arise would be us getting the update quicker but with more faults and bugs like 14.5, or we would get it slower because the limited cognitive skills decrease productivity.

Long story short, Money makes people rush.

"Make haste, not waste." ~ Me

More in the long run-- possibly. Faster? ...Depends on who I end up commissioning for them. For instance my friend who did Cain's has a very busy schedule, and art is really just a side hobby for her, so it took her quite a while. Although I think she's fantastic, I don't know that any amount of money would get her to be able to do them quicker.

I actually commissioned someone else to do wallpapers for each protagonist several months ago (that was what protag popularity thread was for- to determine who got priority). Unfortunately, it looks like she bailed on me. So that's good..........

That's a shame... But wouldn't it be a problem to commission art form another artist? I mean the art style would be different, even if the try to copy, and since is "official" the idea would be to have the same style, no?

I attend university, if I come with a long story short version I get a fail mark in my face and a "you can write more words than that!"

But a more fitting long story short would be:

'Money makes people think stuff less through'. Or 'Money gives people tunnelvision'.

Edited by LeMasterJP

Yes, I agree to an extend. Im very aware that Ame has another job that takes time away from this project. The logic of my post stems from the fact if she had more money she would not have to work at her other job as much to pay for her personal expenses.