• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm one day one porcent so in one hundred days is the game released

Not necessarily, since this is a thing that Amethyst/other developers do in some of their free time, it's not guaranteed to be finished in 100 days (although I never heard of episodes taking longer than 100 days as far as I know of at least). I wouldn't bet on progress being this consistent, since life and/or technology shenanigans can strike at anytime. Plus even after episode 15 is released, with how massive this game is there will probably be a couple bugs that'll need to be corrected in patches so...

Edited by QuoteMaster

Not necessarily, since this is a thing that Amethyst/other developers do in some of their free time, it's not guaranteed to be finished in 100 days (although I never heard of episodes taking longer than 100 days as far as I know of at least). I wouldn't bet on progress being this consistent, since life and/or technology shenanigans can strike at anytime. Plus even after episode 15 is released, with how massive this game is there will probably be a couple bugs that'll need to be corrected in patches so...

It's a bit more complicated than that deary. Mapping doesn't take too long with the pallet creation taking the longest (I've only done a bit of hacking, but I assume RPGmaker is somewhat similar). So there might be days it shoots up rather fast. Some of the catagories are going to move faster than others making some days go about 0% and other days move 2-3%. Of course, that's all just speculations. The only reliable information would be the sub-catagories.

I'm starting to think that with all of the foxes going around we're going to be getting Fennekin next episode. Just me? I don't even give a fox...

I will now turn into a fox. brb

I'm starting to think that with all of the foxes going around we're going to be getting Fennekin next episode. Just me? I don't even give a fox...

I will now turn into a fox. brb

One thing we have to remember though: Correlation does not equal causation. Maybe March is national Fox month? Maybe it's fox-hunting season. Perhaps a Fennekind may be in the next episode, but we can't be too sure. As for me, I just don't give a fox.

• Administrators

That is actually a neat coincidence.

Anyway, this may be something I do in my free time, but also I basically do nothing else. Graphics and mapping tend to take the longest of anything, which is why I'm starting with the latter.

Do you take time to enjoy the game?

I don't know who you're asking but incidentally I haven't really played reborn ever since I started coding for it except when something needed testing.

Much like anything else, once you know how it works behind the curtain, it loses it's appeal.

C'est la vie.

I don't know who you're asking but incidentally I haven't really played reborn ever since I started coding for it except when something needed testing.

Much like anything else, once you know how it works behind the curtain, it loses it's appeal.

C'est la vie.

Yeah...... I've tried many a times but can't get the fun out of it anymore.

• Administrators

I'm kind of jaded with Pokemon gameplay as a series (turn-based zzzzz) but if I do feel like playing a Pokemon game I'd sooner play Reborn than anything else. I've made this to the standard of what kind of Pokemon game I would ideal wanted, and I don't think anything's going to change that.

Even though I've probably played through the beginning of the game like forty times now

cfghvjbkn.

I still really like Pokemon but... THIS GAME SPOILED ME A LOT. I haven't been able to replay a pokemon in a long time. Yet I have 7 reborn save files.

...I actually agree. I played heaps of other Pokemon games while I was waiting for next episode's release (including ROM hacks), but Reborn has raised my expectation level too high...

I still really like Pokemon but... THIS GAME SPOILED ME A LOT. I haven't been able to replay a pokemon in a long time. Yet I have 7 reborn save files.

I relate 100% to this...something similar would be playing Dead Space 3 after the first one, it seems the same but the "soul" is missing

I relate 100% to this...something similar would be playing Dead Space 3 after the first one, it seems the same but the "soul" is missing

The only gen I find as interesting as reborn is 5. ORAS is up there too.

Reborn is the Majora's Mask of pokemon. When I first played it I was blown away, I just wanted to know more and more about the city. The civilians and Pokemon are suffering or have meaning to them. Creates atmosphere. On top of that likable characters, and a thrilling tale.

I love this game. its totally worth the wait, there is no game like this one out there. and honestly I don't belive anything Nintendo has or will do will even come close to Reborn. you hard working guys and gals are amazing and thank you for all the hard work. keep it up, Rome wasent built in a day and neither is great game.

I love this game. its totally worth the wait, there is no game like this one out there. and honestly I don't belive anything Nintendo has or will do will even come close to Reborn. you hard working guys and gals are amazing and thank you for all the hard work. keep it up, Rome wasent built in a day and neither is great game.

Every step GF/The Pokemon series does to move towards a challenging game like Reborn, they take three steps back (especially now with Gen VI). They just cater way too much to the younger audiences. I mean I'm not expecting Reborn level difficulty with their games, but I'd at least like to see them step up to Colosseum's difficulty, or at least back to Platinum's.